BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND Limited Edition Amazon 17.23

[quote name='Squarehard']The box is just incredibly flimsy. I'm surprised mine made it without any major damage to it.[/QUOTE]

I got one... but I probably shouldn't have. Every "flimsy" boxed CE I've gotten from Amazon over the last year or so has been shipped in a bubble mailer and arrived with some significant damage.

How's the soundtrack? I loved the guilty gear OST's, and have the original BlazBlue release with CD. Are the themes remixed?

[quote name='Vinny']I got one... but I probably shouldn't have. Every "flimsy" boxed CE I've gotten from Amazon over the last year or so has been shipped in a bubble mailer and arrived with some significant damage.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, seriously. I just don't understand why they even have packaging feedback on items when they don't even read them and see the exact same complaints for that item shipped in a bubble mailer, and then they just rinse and repeat by shipping them in it anyways. Bastards!

The reason a lot of these showed up damaged was because of the PS3's under-sized DVD cases. Because the L.E.'s box had some empty space in it, it was easier for it to get damaged. My Xbox 360 L.E. arrived in perfect condition when I bought it during Amazon's Black Friday sale last year.

The L.E. is worth it for the soundtrack CD alone. It's got 17 tracks and lasts a whopping 77 minutes. I listen to it constantly whenever I'm out shopping. The CD also gels perfectly with the OST CD's from the Limited Edition of BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger since it has character themes for everyone added since the first Continuum Shift release.

Track Listing

1. SOUKYO no HIKARI (Single Edit - CS EXTEND's Opening Theme)
2. Shinsou (Astral Finish theme)
3. Gluttony Fang (Hazama's Theme)
4. Condemnation Wings (Tsubaki's Theme)
5. Sword of Doom (Mu-12's Theme)
6. Alexandrite (Makoto's Theme)
7. Howling Moon (Valkenhayn's Theme)
8. Active Angel (Platinum's Theme)
9. Plastic Night (Relius' Theme)
10. Endless Despair (Unlimited Hazama's Theme)
11. Nightmare Fiction (Ragna Vs. Hazama)
12. Memories of Tears (Noel Vs. Tsubaki)
13. X-Matic (Carl Vs. Relius)
14. Cross Line (Jin Vs. Tsubaki - Instrumental)
15. Pandora Tears (Continuum Shift Ending Theme)
16. Cross Line (Jin Vs. Tsubaki - Vocals)
17. Spiral (CS EXTEND Ending Theme)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to bite on this but as usual, a new edition is coming out soon with 4 more characters and redone animations, etc. I'll wait.

[quote name='Masume']I was going to bite on this but as usual, a new edition is coming out soon with 4 more characters and redone animations, etc. I'll wait.[/QUOTE]
Wait you mean Chrono Phantasma?

[quote name='MulderYuffie']Wait you mean Chrono Phantasma?[/QUOTE]
He probably does. It's not what I'd consider "coming out soon", though. Chrono Phantasma hasn't been announced for the U.S., yet. I don't think it even has a console release date in Japan, either.

[quote name='BlueSwim']My Xbox 360 L.E. arrived in perfect condition when I bought it during Amazon's Black Friday sale last year.
[/QUOTE]

Same here.

bread's done
Back