GGT 225 doesn't want ActionKazimer to buy the WIIU he found on CraigsList

• Please log in to reply
503 replies to this topic

#61 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 10:38 PM

How have we gotten so many new people lately?

Need to start charging a membership fee.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#62 Krymner

Krymner

Posted 15 March 2013 - 10:42 PM

I only care for acheivments/trophies on games I like. Gives me a reason/goal to continue playing after I beat the game. But I never really try for the harder stuff. I have zero platinum trophies (my closest to one is that Sega Genesis collection...got them all but the Mean Bean Machine one).

I've grown to really like FF13. But FF13-2? Not as much. I'm looking forward to Lightning Returns.

#63 Mana Knight

Mana Knight

Posted 15 March 2013 - 10:55 PM

If you haven't played Monster Hunter Tri and are willing to sink a bunch of time into a game (think I put about 180 hours into Tri on the Wii and I didn't finish the final monster of online mode, I was really close though) and have a friend or two to play with online the Monster Hunter on WiiU would be a good investment since you already have the console, but yeah outside of that there isn't much.

I don't even like Monster Hunter games. I tried hard to like them but they don't fit me.

I'm going to Fanime for sure, Anime Expo is really likely, but I think I'm going to end up skipping New York Comic Con this year, maybe next year I'll do that trip or maybe actually try for San Diego Comic Con. I kind of feel like NYCC would be too much for this year since I'm going to a wedding with my sister at a resort in Cancun (that will be my first trip to Mexico) this summer, which should still be a total blast, although I'm kind of worried it's going to be insanely hot and I'll have to lather up with sun screen the entire time, haha.

I'm REALLY considering Anime Expo and NYCC this year. AX I'm off, but the travel would be pricey and I'd have to cancel a few other cons. Also, might buy a house and won't have time to go. NYCC is more likely since I live just 3 hours away.

These are the following cons I still plan to go to:
Zenkaikon (next week, Lancaster, PA)
NipponCon (week after, in Westminister, MD)
TMODE (Rockville, MD in mid April, still possible)
Animazement (Raleigh, NC, Memorial Day weekend).
Anime Next (Somerset, NJ, early June)
Anime Mid-Atlantic (Chesapeake, VA, mid June)
Otakon (Baltimore, MD, mid August)
AnimeUSA (Washington, DC, mid September)
NekoCon (Hampton, VA, early Nov.)
TigerCon (Towson, MD, early Dec.)

I already went to MAGFest, IchibanCon, and Katsucon.
Posted Image

#64 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 11:02 PM

Need to start charging a membership fee.

With GGT+ you can make fun of Jamal with your favorite Classic GGTers (the best of us) in Skype.

#65 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 11:04 PM

I only care for acheivments/trophies on games I like. Gives me a reason/goal to continue playing after I beat the game. But I never really try for the harder stuff. I have zero platinum trophies (my closest to one is that Sega Genesis collection...got them all but the Mean Bean Machine one).

I've grown to really like FF13. But FF13-2? Not as much. I'm looking forward to Lightning Returns.

I thought I didn't like 13-2 at first, but the more time I gave it the more I ended up liking it.

With GGT+ you can make fun of Jamal with your favorite Classic GGTers (the best of us) in Skype.

I already do that on Twitter...but he keeps blocking all my accounts. :cry:

What a jerk.

#66 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 11:05 PM

I already do that on Twitter...but he keeps blocking all my accounts. :cry:

What a jerk.

Of course you do, but you're a classic member, so you don't get anything by paying for it.

#67 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 11:25 PM

Ayame is pretty fun to use in NG RE. I'll rent it just to play with her

#68 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 11:26 PM

Gross.

Also her name isn't Ayame.

#69 mrspicytacoman

mrspicytacoman

Apply Ubik only as directed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 11:31 PM

Her name is Ayane. Please stop spelling things wrong.

vpnz.png2h50m13.gif2eb67tj.jpgn5qy6u.gif

#TrueGamer

#70 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:10 AM

Her name is Ayane. Please stop spelling things wrong.

I'm willing to bet his ability to spell is related to your penchant for poetry slams. ;)

#71 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:30 AM

Gross.

Also her name isn't Ayame.

I even googled it to make sure I was right and this was the first thing I got but I guess its the wrong person I didn't even click the link I just went out to eat before posting that but I stand corrected
http://deadoralive.w....com/wiki/Ayame

#72 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:33 AM

I even googled it to make sure I was right and this was the first thing I got but I guess its the wrong person w/e
http://deadoralive.w....com/wiki/Ayame

Purple hair? Not check.

There's your first clue.

#73 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:37 AM

I didn't click the link ;x until now
I FUCKED UP

#74 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:43 AM

I didn't click the link broshep ;x until now
I FUCKED UP

At least you own it.
I finished Rising R-01 and R-02 today with S rank.
Fuck that Grad fight at the end of 2, man. What a bunch of shit.

I only do it for the hipster snaps

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't trying to be a jerk... I was merely suggesting it was his "thing". ;)

Edited by corrosivefrost, 16 March 2013 - 01:05 AM.

#75 mrspicytacoman

mrspicytacoman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:43 AM

I'm willing to bet his ability to spell is related to your penchant for poetry slams. ;)

I only do it for the hipster snaps

#TrueGamer

#76 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:07 AM

poor lil wayne
ninja gunn die

#77 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:08 AM

...alright guys, go ahead.

https://pbs.twimg.co...E0z5G.jpg:large

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

#78 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:09 AM

Wait, what'd she have done?

#79 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:09 AM

Funny, I was just telling Hank we needed Timesplitters HD...

A dedicated group of TimeSplitters fans have taken it upon themselves to create a new, free game for like-minded folks: TimeSplitters Rewind. Developed with permission from CryTek and using assets from actual TimeSplitters games as reference material, Rewind is being constructed in CryEngine 3 and will focus primarily on multiplayer.

Also, this is pretty fuckin' cool in my book. Makes me even more excited for my gaming PC:
Spoiler

#80 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:11 AM

Oh ok youtubed it. Yup very hard part easily hardest part in the game (the grad battle)

#81 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:12 AM

Wait, what'd she have done?

Two black/redish dots on her neck for vampire bites.

Can't really tell cuz they're bleeding or something.

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

#82 lolwhat

lolwhat

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:16 AM

that's a shame, they're going to look like moles/freckles

#83 mrspicytacoman

mrspicytacoman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:16 AM

shes a regular class act
needs some clitty rings now

#TrueGamer

#84 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:17 AM

Oh ok youtubed it. Yup very hard part easily hardest part in the game.

hrm I don't recall a GRAD in file 02

Doing that shit on revengeance wasn't terrible... but doing that shit on revengeance with no damage was ridiculous. The boss properties Grad is a total dick. I could continually manage to evade and take out the Grad buddy with Ripper mode... but then I'd get a cheap shot from the boss Grad... the other problem is it kept running away and taking cheapshots at me. PAIN IN MY ASS... the VR 018 trick doesn't work either, because of his boss properties. :wall:

#85 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:41 AM

Doing that shit on revengeance wasn't terrible... but doing that shit on revengeance with no damage was ridiculous. The boss properties Grad is a total dick. I could continually manage to evade and take out the Grad buddy with Ripper mode... but then I'd get a cheap shot from the boss Grad... the other problem is it kept running away and taking cheapshots at me. PAIN IN MY ASS... the VR 018 trick doesn't work either, because of his boss properties. :wall:

I don't know if you know this but parrying on bosses on Revegnancnence mode does crazy retarded dmg. If you parry any boss in that mode they're almost instantly killed but then again I can only think of two bosses you could really parry Sam and that GRAD

If you parried the GRAD when he rushed you with that shield attack it would have dropped him to around 40%.

#86 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:46 AM

Or maybe parrying Sam always did a lot of dmg. I tried on very hard but I gave up after three tries I'm a little MGR'd out.

#87 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:46 AM

i say amanda bynes looks way more classier than Leda anyday. how old are u panzer?
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#88 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:56 AM

I don't know if you know this but parrying on bosses on Revegnancnence mode does crazy retarded dmg. If you parry any boss in that mode they're almost instantly killed but then again I can only think of two bosses you could really parry Sam and that GRAD

If you parried the GRAD when he rushed you with that shield attack it would have dropped him to around 40%.

It works on Mistral and Blade Wolf too, but getting it on that Grad's initial rush is ... iffy.
I managed to hit Mistral with one on the second part of that fight earlier today, dropped her ass to 14% or so immediately. On the run I managed to close out the Grad fight in 02, I manged to get a parry on the boss after he retreated and then turned and immediately killed the other one with ripper mode... after that it as just trying to cause insane damage as fast as possible on the boss and keeping him close. Not easy at all though.

I wonder if it works on Sundowner...

#89 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:01 AM

Oh btw for me when fighting sundowner I had to wait for him in his second form when you destroy his shield to earn enough points when you destroy his shield you have to wait for him to jump to the side and two cyborg soldiers will drop you'll need at least one zandatsu or you'll end up with an A

I don't think he has any parryable moves I've tried when you parry him with his shield he'll instantly raise his shield

#90 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:02 AM

I don't think you should be giving tips about things when you can't spell Ayane's name correctly.