Microsoft Store Get $25 Off a Purchase of $75 or More

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 AriesDog

AriesDog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 08:57 PM

Basically if you have a Microsoft Store near you, let them demo MSN to you (it took me 3 minutes) and they'll give you a voucher for $25 towards a purchase of $75 or more. While supplies last. Not bad if you want to buy some Xbox 360 games, controllers, Skylanders, or whatever else. Can't be used for Surface. :roll: Voucher expires April 8, 2013.

Get $25 off a purchase of $75 or more

Experience the power of touch and the new MSN on Windows 8 at your local Microsoft Store and receive a voucher worth $25 off a purchase of $75 or more.*

http://content.micro...om/store/msnfan

Edited by banodyne, 15 March 2013 - 09:00 PM.
added while supplies last

#2 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:34 PM

Beat you by a week

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=339711
Posted Image

PM me to trade for EA PGA 11, MMA, Shift 2 Season Passes

#3 An Orange Cat

An Orange Cat

Pet My Fur

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:39 PM

Nice heads up with Gears around the corner.

#4 apterous

apterous

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:20 AM

Never been in to a Microsoft store, though we have one in our mall now... do they have a good selection of games? Competitive prices? Or is everything $59.99, even if its been out for 18 months?
Posted Image

#5 Chinese_cuisine

Chinese_cuisine

Dim Sum Yum Yum

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 07:35 AM

Never been in to a Microsoft store, though we have one in our mall now... do they have a good selection of games? Competitive prices? Or is everything $59.99, even if its been out for 18 months?

they had an awesome black friday sale last year. got dishonored and resident evil 6 for $25. Got Forza Horizon, Dance Central 3, Fable Journey for $15 each. Also picked up a bunch of $10 games from them like Star Wars Kinect, Devil May Cry HD collection, Street Fighter X Tekken, Ninja Gaiden 3 and SSX.