Photo
- - - - -

MOH: Warfighter (PS3/360) $9.99 + FS @ GameFly

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31 NightCat

NightCat

Posted 16 March 2013 - 11:22 AM

I bought one from GF a few weeks ago and it was the LE version. Probably all GF's will be LE but that's just my guess. Is the zero dark thirty DLC just multiplayer?

Dang they did not send me a LE....

#32 PhilsUtley26

PhilsUtley26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:36 PM

Still come with BF4 beta?

#33 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:14 PM

Still come with BF4 beta?

If you get the LE version. Hit or miss.

#34 PhilsUtley26

PhilsUtley26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:30 PM

I wouldn't play this shit, but would pay $10 for beta

#35 TKSJOHN

TKSJOHN

The Dumpster Diver!

• Silenced

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:34 PM

I wouldn't play this shit, but would pay $10 for beta

Multiplayer was not very good, but graphics and campaign was amazing! Getting a copy for ps3!

#36 Brash_Attack

Brash_Attack

Emperor Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:56 PM

Well, I bit. For $10 I could do worse.

#37 ultramanJ

ultramanJ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:29 PM

Really tempting as I've heard multiplayer is solid. My fear is it'll be empty as people either move back to CoD, or not buy it because of metacritic reviews. I'm also loving Battlefield 3 so not having vehicles wiuld be a step back for me.
Reviews are decent to look at but its best to make your own decision. Otherwise if we all went by metacritic you'd think Mass effect and halo 4 were the best games around.

#38 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:35 PM

I mean people who haven't played and base it off of YouTube videos. Plus I don't really worry about critic reviews usually I like to judge games for myself usually.

This is generally how I am. Reviews are pointless and dumb. No one else can predict what I will like. I play a lot of games that supposedly have "bad reviews or metacritic" scores and they are actually good.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I ordered a copy since at this price it is obviously worth it if you like shooters.

512847.png

#39 CaseX

CaseX

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:53 PM

Was the main campaign anywhere near as good as the original MOH game? This is the first that I've read from you guys here who actually liked the campaign of Warfighter. The original MOH campaign is awesome!

I liked the first MoH that came out a few years ago. I didn't like the one in MoH:W. It was very mediocre, and there were no memorable moments at all. Could've been made by a no name amateur studio and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

But for $10....you guys can decide for yourself.

#40 Full Metal XL

Full Metal XL

Enemy of the State!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:12 PM

If you're a FPS fan and aren't slavishly devoted to COW or BF, give it a shot. As a single player campaign, it's at least worth a one shot play thru when it's only $10.

God made me funky! :bomb:

Posted Image
A, B, C, D, E, F, G...
Someone Should've Told You Not To Fuck With Me!
:evil:

#41 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

Wubadubadub, is that true?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:33 AM

Really tempting as I've heard multiplayer is solid. My fear is it'll be empty as people either move back to CoD, or not buy it because of metacritic reviews. I'm also loving Battlefield 3 so not having vehicles wiuld be a step back for me.
Reviews are decent to look at but its best to make your own decision. Otherwise if we all went by metacritic you'd think Mass effect and halo 4 were the best games around.

I played a fair bit of the multiplayer since launch, and I'd say it would be solid if it wasn't so goddamn glitchy, plus the menus are HORRIBLE. The campaign isn't as good as the first one but definitely worth $10 if you like dudebro FPS.

I put a review up a while ago on my blog. /shamelessplug

uc.png