$3 PSN Credit Poweruprewards

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 mkultra

mkultra

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 06:39 AM

I just noticed that poweruprewards has 3 dollar PSN credit available if anyone wants to use their points to get some. I hope this was the right place to put this.

#2 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 06:43 AM

It is a fine spot but it is kind of a crappy deal. You are better off using your points for a $10 off or $25 off coupon. This is based on points needed vs. monetary value of product received.

sumderek.png

New List of Games for Sale http://www.cheapassg...-credit-paypal/

#3 mkultra

mkultra

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 07:10 AM

It is a fine spot but it is kind of a crappy deal. You are better off using your points for a $10 off or $25 off coupon. This is based on points needed vs. monetary value of product received.

Well personally, those coupons are useless to me at the moment. I have all the preowned games I want from gamestop, thanks to all the coupons they gave me earlier this month and I have a buy 2 get 1 free coupon I'm still hoping and praying I could find something of interest to me before April.

I thought it was still a good idea to post it here considering the Spend 50 get 10 back deal going on in PSN incase certain gamers were short a few PSN dollars, it's better than getting a 20 dollar card or a 50 dollar card.

#4 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:17 AM

how come you didn't put how much it is

#5 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:41 AM

It's 4,420 points, and every time I try to redeem the offer, it tells me it was unsuccessful.

#6 ProfessorStotch

ProfessorStotch

The Undisputed CAG Champion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:44 PM

It's 4,420 points, and every time I try to redeem the offer, it tells me it was unsuccessful.

Same here.

ProfessorStotch.png
Check me out on Twitch!

My man Pharm fucks all night. Call him Super Mario, cuz he be layin' the pipe

#7 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:05 PM

Anyomne have 3 3$ code for sale for 7$ Amazon payment

#8 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:58 AM

I think these were 3080 or something close when they first had them a couple of years ago. They keep jacking the price up.

#9 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:07 AM

I think these were 3080 or something close when they first had them a couple of years ago. They keep jacking the price up.

didn't u died i saw WWE