DemonKysho's "A Real man always has givaways, EVEN WHEN HE HAS NOTHING" contest.

DemonKysho

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Hey fellow CAG's, some of you may know me. Others have heard stories. Some may have left some stuff at my place after some one night stands or i killed a few of you.

That's besides the point, i think i'm giving away stuff.

ANDROGYNOUS ANNOUNCER GUY IN MY HEAD TELL THEM WHAT THEY CAN WIN.

It's the "Not much of a big deal, get to it when you can" Bundle for PS3/XBOX:

Which Consists of
Crysis 1 Full Game download
Crysis 3 Stalker pack

How can you enter?

1. Follow/asking me on twitter for which version of the bundle you would like.
2. Another entry is in that same tweet, link me a video that you liked/hate/rubbed or shlicked one out too from my channel.
3. ONE MORE THING, ill count a third when you post here that you did the above two.

[quote name='DemonKysho']Hey fellow CAG's, some of you may know me. Others have heard stories. Some may have left some stuff at my place after some one night stands or i killed a few of you.

That's besides the point, i think i'm giving away stuff.

ANDROGYNOUS ANNOUNCER GUY IN MY HEAD TELL THEM WHAT THEY CAN WIN.

It's the "Not much of a big deal, get to it when you can" Bundle for PS3/XBOX:

Which Consists of
Crysis 1 Full Game download
Crysis 3 Stalker pack

How can you enter?

1. Follow/asking me on twitter for which version of the bundle you would like.
2. Another entry is in that same tweet, link me a video that you liked/hate/rubbed or shlicked one out too from my channel.
3. ONE MORE THING, ill count a third when you post here that you did the above two.[/QUOTE]

Already follow on twitter (@jlazenby3) and tweeted @ you, did sub on YouTube but deleted my acct lol thanks forthe chance

I followed you on twitter\tweated and I in the tweet I posted a link to I video I liked
Twitter: @TommyNorris1
Youtube: Video001Viewer

Thanks for the contest, I must have missed it last week.

Following you as @secretclean on Twitter. Tweeted you with my favorite video, your LoL video. I'm terrible at MOBA games. It's all about teamwork and strategy, but I can't coordinate worth a damn. :lol: You gave a great explanation of it, but there's just no helping some of us.

Thanks for the contest!

Im ending it in a hour.

If you didn't enter and still want it, it sounds like.....

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■ your in

( ⌐■_■) a crisis.

Via my tweeter (@SethKuhns) I followed you. I am fairly certain you haven't killed me, but I haven't been to a doctor recently so there's really no telling.

Thanks to Random.org, it computes that blade and gamer 44 are the lucky winners. Who got the xbox and ps3 codes. Thanks for the enthusiasm, makes me want to do more stuff.

[quote name='DemonKysho']Thanks to Random.org, it computes that blade and gamer 44 are the lucky winners. Who got the xbox and ps3 codes. Thanks for the enthusiasm, makes me want to do more stuff.[/QUOTE]

Thanks again for the giveaway! I can't wait to start playing!! :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

bread's done
Back