Photo
- - - - -

New Best Buy Clearance Starting 3/17 (YMMV in Stores)- LIVE ONLINE NOW!

• Please log in to reply
990 replies to this topic

#751 xGwiZ96x

xGwiZ96x

Cheapest Brony Ever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:05 PM

Do any of you think that they will restock Pokemon Rumble Blast online so they can ship it?

Crazy Twilight Sparkle is good Twilight Sparkle..

I have finally been honorably discharged from the console war! And I now realize that it's just a waste of everyone's time...

http://m.youtube.com...6?feature=guide Go to my YT channel linked above for amazing Call of Duty videos and please subscribe :)

#752 YoshiFan1

YoshiFan1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:28 PM

They had restocks on other games so it's possible but even if they show it as available for shipping, they seem to have bad inventory control so even then there is no guarantee it will be shipped. They restocked the President's Weekend sale games after they were sold out and I along with some other people ordered them and later got an e-mail saying they were out of stock and cancelled the order but did send out $10 digital coupon codes to make up for it.

#753 deathfromace

deathfromace

Sega Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:28 PM

So annoying vita games were missing from the sale as well as tons of other games for all consoles. I literally just got off of work were I sent back 200-300 games to vendor because they were not selling...because the price never dropped and they were not part of this small sale >.>

Trade List - http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=330011

All the Sega games I own. Box 16,17,18 (updated 6/13/2014) - https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

#754 Shiftygism

Shiftygism

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:37 PM

Target price match successful.

The Last Story $23.99
Starhawk $9.99
Pikmin 2 FREE

Intially had X-COM but did a return/rebuy for Starhawk and to take advantage of the B2G1F deal.

#755 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Judoka on a CAG Hiatus due to new job

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:47 PM

Picked up:

:wii: Pikmin 2 (last Copy)
Assassin's Creed III Collector's guide (had a ton of these)

and found
Final Fantasy XIII - 2 Collector's guide (they had 7-8 of these) but they wouldn't sell it to me because it was not in the system

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#756 TKSJOHN

TKSJOHN

The Dumpster Diver!

• Silenced

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:59 PM

Is there a trade thread started for this sale? I didn't see one in the various trading sections.

I picked up an extra copy of Dragon Age 2 and Battlefield Bad Company 2 (platinum) both for X360.

I'm looking for Kirby Mass Attack, Saints Row the Third, Pikmin 2, or the Avengers Best Buy exclusive bluray giftset. Obviously willing to trade both or work out some deal for the Avengers giftset. Just lemme know via PM if interested.

How much is the avengers gift set?

#757 khoido

khoido

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:09 PM

Is there anything good that's missing from the OP's list besides the Avengers giftset for $20? I don't want to skim through 40 pages lol.

Edit: I know the Halo 4 and AC3 LE guides are $6.99 too

#758 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Judoka on a CAG Hiatus due to new job

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:12 PM

Is there anything good that's missing from the OP's list besides the Avengers giftset for $20? I don't want to skim through 40 pages lol.

Edit: I know the Halo 4 and AC3 LE guides are $6.99 too

:wii: Pikmin 2 $5

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#759 khoido

khoido

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:18 PM

:wii: Pikmin 2 $5

It's there under Metroid: Other M.

#760 pun123

pun123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:32 PM

PM'd Target again, grabbed Ninjago bundle set, starhawk, and ballers again. $18 and BBall
Posted Image
Posted Image

#761 TKSJOHN

TKSJOHN

The Dumpster Diver!

• Silenced

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:39 PM

PM'd Target again, grabbed Ninjago bundle set, starhawk, and ballers again. $18 and BBall

My damn BB didnt PM. Might have to go to a different BB tomorrow and try, but it might not even worth it for me just trying to save $8

#762 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:33 AM

I hate that the XCOM and Saints Row deals are only good for PS3... but sometimes I do feel like the 360 kiddies get a lot more love, so hey, can't bitch about it too much. Plus that's less for me to blow my money on...

Now then, off to Target and BB to see if I can score Starhawk, Baller Beats, Kirby Mass Attack, Fable: TJ, Pikmin 2, and who knows what else.

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

#763 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:38 AM

If anyone is near Vineland, NJ they had like 15 copies of Xcom.

Also like 20 copies of the Assassin's Creed III LE guide.

Selling Call of Duty: Ghosts Steel book for $10 and the GTA hat for $15

Deader2818.png

#764 spacegundam0079

spacegundam0079

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:43 AM

May I ask how peeps are getting bb prices for the target promo to work
Posted Image

#765 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:59 AM

I can confirm that if you put in the online pass code for Saints Row the Third you get Saints Row 2 as a free download.

So profit AND a free game!

Selling Call of Duty: Ghosts Steel book for $10 and the GTA hat for $15

Deader2818.png

#766 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:10 AM

Just got a pretty sweet haul from a store I normally don't visit. I had to drive out to a BB to pick up the Avengers Set that I put on hold. I get there and see two racks of clearance games with a 50% off sign. Ended up snagging MLB 12 for $4.99, XCOM & Darksiders II for $7.49 and GoldenEye 007: Reloaded for $9.99. And to top it off, I got the last ZD30 steelbook. I have to say, today was a good day. :bouncy:

#767 JustinTheGamer

JustinTheGamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:13 AM

Just got a pretty sweet haul from a store I normally don't visit. I had to drive out to a BB to pick up the Avengers Set that I put on hold. I get there and see two racks of clearance games with a 50% off sign. Ended up snagging MLB 12 for $4.99, XCOM & Darksiders II for $7.49 and GoldenEye 007: Reloaded for $9.99. And to top it off, I got the last ZD30 steelbook. I have to say, today was a good day. :bouncy:

Nice grab dude!

#768 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:30 AM

May I ask how peeps are getting bb prices for the target promo to work

I just showed them my phone with the bb.com price. They told me to bring the games over to customer service to adjust the price and checkout.

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Dragon Fantasy book 2, :3ds: Azure Striker Gunvolt, :360: N/A, :ps3: N/A, :ps4: Diablo 3, :wiiu: Hyrule Warriors

#769 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:39 AM

How much is the avengers gift set?

Its $19.99. (Some bb dont even have a sign for the sale)

Also, I see many going up on ebay. Does anyone know if this item will go up when they release the 2nd movie?

#770 Quagmilion

Quagmilion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:48 AM

Was able to price match Target's b2g1 on 2 separate occasions at BB. On the 2nd one, the manager told me they weren't supposed to do this, as he put his finger to his lips.

Picked up:
360 Darksiders 2
PS3 Darksiders 2, 2 copies
PS3 Dragons Dogma
PS3 Xcom
PS3 Saints Row 3

If anyone was curious, after the manager override the $35 off for Dragons Dogma applied automatically with no hassle. Will be nice trading in the 360 copy for the Ps3 basically for free because of that Microsoft sale.

Also: if anyone wants any online passes from those games, PM me as I'm going to trade them in for Bioshock anyways.

#771 YoshiFan1

YoshiFan1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:51 AM

Its $19.99. (Some bb dont even have a sign for the sale)

Also, I see many going up on ebay. Does anyone know if this item will go up when they release the 2nd movie?

I just looked and can't believe how many are listed. Why are people bothering for such a small profit? Just under $6.50 in fees, $21.xx for the item if they paid tax and shipping has to be at least $5. I see prices as low as $37.99 buy it now with free shipping, they are making around $5 after everything.

#772 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:56 AM

I just looked and can't believe how many are listed. Why are people bothering for such a small profit? Just under $6.50 in fees, $21.xx for the item if they paid tax and shipping has to be at least $5. I see prices as low as $37.99 buy it now with free shipping, they are making around $5 after everything.

But is from $29.99-$50+.

#773 MasaTFC

MasaTFC

Germany 2014 FIFA World Cup Champions!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:07 AM

i can confirm that if you put in the online pass code for saints row the third you get saints row 2 as a free download.

So profit and a free game!

boom!

"The Absence of Evidence Is Not The Evidence of Absence"

Updated List- Come Buy My Stuff Cheap!

#774 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:11 AM

Checked 2 stores and no Xcom, missed a copy at one of the stores by a few hours. Got one left I can try still
Posted ImagePosted Image

#775 k1ngster

k1ngster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:15 AM

On http://forums.bestbu...hop/td-p/666446
BB stated you can use certificate to earn the bonus. XD

#776 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:23 AM

Checked 2 stores and no Xcom, missed a copy at one of the stores by a few hours. Got one left I can try still

should just call ahead, tons of posters over at sd talking about cleaning out bb stores in their local areas.

#777 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:26 AM

Yeah, I should have ordered it that night, but was a few minutes late and all the stores went unavailable. Not really mad or anything, just would like to find it for that price
Posted ImagePosted Image

#778 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:27 AM

should just call ahead, tons of posters over at sd talking about cleaning out bb stores in their local areas.

I hate that site.

#779 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:29 AM

Yeah, luckily I havent had a run in with SDers or hoarders lately, they used to be insanely bad/bold around here. Nothing feels worse than a neckbeard staring you down with a cart full of games you wanted.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#780 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:30 AM

Is there a trade thread started for this sale? I didn't see one in the various trading sections.

I picked up an extra copy of Dragon Age 2 and Battlefield Bad Company 2 (platinum) both for X360.

I'm looking for Kirby Mass Attack, Saints Row the Third, Pikmin 2, or the Avengers Best Buy exclusive bluray giftset. Obviously willing to trade both or work out some deal for the Avengers giftset. Just lemme know via PM if interested.

Back in stock and available for shipping:

:ds: Kirby Mass Attack