Photo
- - - - -

New Best Buy Clearance Starting 3/17 (YMMV in Stores)- LIVE ONLINE NOW!

• Please log in to reply
990 replies to this topic

#811 Blaan

Blaan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:28 PM

So annoyed that my Best Buy is sold out of Vita memory cards. And Target won't match it if its not in stock.

#812 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:37 PM

62nd Manhattan BB is cleaned out, but at the same time this place always has a small area dedicated to games.

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#813 KemperJones

KemperJones

MSRP is for suckers.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:42 PM

Pikmin 2 back in stock online

Damn, gone now.

Now Playing:  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8
My Completed Games Lists: 2014 (27) - 2013 (23) - 2012 (51) - 2011 (27) Most Recent:   :ps4: inFamous: First Light

My Trading/Selling List - Club Nintendo PINs/Coins,PS3,360,Wii,3DS,Vita, & More101351.png

#814 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:46 PM

The nba ball feels soft. When i grab it, i can push my fingers a bit deep. Is that normal or does it need air?

#815 xGwiZ96x

xGwiZ96x

Cheapest Brony Ever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:49 PM

Can anyone message me on here and tell me if Pokemon Rumble Blast comes back in stock, I would check it myself but my internet will be super slow in school

Crazy Twilight Sparkle is good Twilight Sparkle..

I have finally been honorably discharged from the console war! And I now realize that it's just a waste of everyone's time...

http://m.youtube.com...6?feature=guide Go to my YT channel linked above for amazing Call of Duty videos and please subscribe :)

#816 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:58 PM

Can anyone message me on here and tell me if Pokemon Rumble Blast comes back in stock, I would check it myself but my internet will be super slow in school

The site says pickup only.

#817 rbanez

rbanez

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:59 PM

The nba ball feels soft. When i grab it, i can push my fingers a bit deep. Is that normal or does it need air?

What I do is if I drop the ball on my shoulder level and the balll bounces back around 3/4th way up, that is enough. Some guys are hardcore and do it w/ the ball only bouncing back 1/2 of the way up.

What im playing: 
|  :ps3: Dark Souls II :pray:   |  :vita: Spenlunky |

Recently completed:
- Grand Theft Auto V ( Great game, one of the best this gen )
The Last of Us  ( incredible game. gets the "Most honest and appropriate ending ever" award and goty )

#818 xGwiZ96x

xGwiZ96x

Cheapest Brony Ever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:01 PM

The site says pickup only.

but I mean can anyone tell me if it becomes able to ship

Crazy Twilight Sparkle is good Twilight Sparkle..

I have finally been honorably discharged from the console war! And I now realize that it's just a waste of everyone's time...

http://m.youtube.com...6?feature=guide Go to my YT channel linked above for amazing Call of Duty videos and please subscribe :)

#819 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:11 PM

Starhawk jumped to $20.99 apparently. Shit! That was the title I almost scored but couldn't last night. And SOCOM 4 is up to $29.99. Hmm... looks like my second attempt to exploit Target is not happening now. Ah well, I got a few goodies, and really should be keeping my money squandering to a minimum. Gonna run out and PM Pikmin 2 and call it a day I guess.

AFAIK this is a glitch in their system that allows a price match plus b2g1 free. I don't think any retailer would normally allow that, and an astute employee would deny the transaction.

Oh, I'm aware ;) Hence why I didn't try to kick up a fuss over it. But that combined with her nitpicking over the "Trade It In" BS - thanks BB for making things confusing - made me think she was that desperate to find a way to shoot me down.

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

Stream KMFDM's new album KUNST in its entirety here!

#820 mrcheapo11

mrcheapo11

Whoooooooooooooop!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:31 PM

Damn, Fable The Journey went back up to $29.99. Was hoping to pick it up plus a filler item for the 500 RZ points. Guess I'll pick something else up.

Posted Image

you know what? the reason we created GAMEstop in the first place was to serve GAMErs. if we didnt want to serve GAMErs we would have called it wal mart stop and sold baby items and food and a small selection of overpriced gaming software for high prices. and not thea bility to sell crappy old games no one wants anymore.

Hello all this is my frist post on GAG forums.

PM me for invites to Lockerz.com!

#821 macjz212

macjz212

Carnivorous One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:38 PM

Just got back from the local store and saw about 12 copies of Pikmin 2 even though the website said there were none available. Grabbed 1 for me and and 1 for my little nephews! $4.99 is an incredible deal

#822 PhilsUtley26

PhilsUtley26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:54 PM

Ordered 2 Saint Rows 3 last night, but order canceled this morning. Now I can't even check if another store has it. Knew it was too good to be true.

#823 Rosterking

Rosterking

Look away.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:13 PM

What are the other great used deals for PS3 or 3DS? I heard Fallout:NV

#824 Indiana

Indiana

Over 3 decades of gaming!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:15 PM

Just got back from the local store and saw about 12 copies of Pikmin 2 even though the website said there were none available. Grabbed 1 for me and and 1 for my little nephews! $4.99 is an incredible deal

Were they a restock? I'm curious if they were always there or not.

#825 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:21 PM

If you want Red Faction Armageddon and if it's in stock at your local Target, I would suggest price-matching it there. It comes with the Recon Pack if purchased at BB, which costs all of 80 MSP on Xbox Live, but Target copies come with the Ruin Mode, which runs 400 MSP (!).

Neither of my Targets carry it anymore, and I'm not about to negate any savings by driving 30+ minutes for it, so I had to settle for less. Cue the tiny violin.

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

Stream KMFDM's new album KUNST in its entirety here!

#826 SmokeMaxX

SmokeMaxX

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:40 PM

I wanted to grab a few Baller Beats because my basketballs at home suck but my gf put my wallet on lockdown so I could only get one.

#827 paddlefoot

paddlefoot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:51 PM

not even close to accurate lol. i found 4 games that were listed as not avalible instore yesturday

F..... I've never bothered to go to my local store. For some reason I thought they had the online stock locator figured out by now.

#828 tokyostomp

tokyostomp

All About That Bass, No Treble

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:01 PM

needs air. i went to the 99cent only store and got a shitty hand pump for a dollar. no way i was paying 5-10 for a pump when i bought the game for 10.

ball is decent, a little cheap but i played a a quick pickup game last night

#829 TheWatchersRebellion

TheWatchersRebellion

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:02 PM

I just picked up my copy of Saints Row The Third from Best Buy for the PS3. Do all PS3 copies have the free download for Saints Row 2? It doesn't say it anywhere on the packaging.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

#830 Drizzt57

Drizzt57

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:14 PM

Picked up Darksiders II (Wii U) and Sin & Punisment thanks OP!!!

#831 cagcag

cagcag

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:41 PM

scored a xcom ps3 in store, price went back to 39.99, but mgr was nice to overwrite it for me.

#832 macjz212

macjz212

Carnivorous One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:50 PM

Were they a restock? I'm curious if they were always there or not.

Sorry never really look too much at the section but it's possible because they looked as though they were fresh from a new box

#833 ZerotypeX

ZerotypeX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:57 PM

I just picked up my copy of Saints Row The Third from Best Buy for the PS3. Do all PS3 copies have the free download for Saints Row 2? It doesn't say it anywhere on the packaging.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I thought if you redeemed the multiplayer code (PS3 only) on the PSN store, it should prompt up the co-op unlock key and SR2.

Went to pick up my vita cradle and for shits and giggles went to see if there was a Pikmin 2 and lo and behold, there was 1 copy left. Not bad for $11 worth of items.
Currently Playing:
with myself

Posted Image

#834 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:01 PM

My 3 games arrived today. By some miracle they shipped in a box. 90% of the time I order games from BBY and they throw them in a large bubble envelope.

#835 ultramanJ

ultramanJ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:03 PM

I believe so. I remember reading about it, but so no mention of free Saint's Row 2 anywhere on the packaging of my copy of SR3. Even the inside mentioned nothing, but it popped up for download the moment I entered my online pass code.

Anyways I looked through the stuff on clearance and couldn't believe the Turtle Beach Blops2 LE Tango headset was on sale for $130.99!!!! We're talking a headset that originally retailed for $300!

http://www.bestbuy.c...61131&st=turtle beach tango&cp=1&lp=1

Luckily I'm a Silver Rewards member so I returned my XP400s that I got with the RZ coupon ealry last month, and picked these up. They're actually a step up from that model with some nicer features, and slightly better build quality! Unbelievable deal for anyone looking for a headset! You'll never find a headset of this quality at this price!

#836 harrahs80

harrahs80

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:18 PM

i grabbed darksiders 2 for wii u @ 19.99 + tax great deal imo

#837 dirtyvu

dirtyvu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:55 PM

wow nba baller beats for $9.99????? is there a version without the basketball???? that basketball alone is worth more than $10. it's an officially licensed Spalding basketball.

#838 dirtyvu

dirtyvu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:56 PM

LOL. you don't play basketball, do you? yeah, pump it up. it's not nerf.

#839 BigBizzee

BigBizzee

I feel asleep....

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:10 PM

wow nba baller beats for $9.99????? is there a version without the basketball???? that basketball alone is worth more than $10. it's an officially licensed Spalding basketball.

Welllll, it's a Spalding ball with "NBA" written on it, but it's 100% cheap rubber. It actually says "replica ball" on the box, which probably means they've copied the writing from an NBA ball....but this is about as generic as a ball can get.

If you bought this ball at Walmart, it would be worth about $10 or less.

#840 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:27 PM

There's one copy of Pikmin 2 at the Bloomington, IL store. Grabbed one for myself. Just need Baller Beats now!