(DEAD) Best Buy Avengers Blu-ray 3D Exclusive Set $19.99 - In Store Only

• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

#61 sephiroth61787

sephiroth61787

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 12:53 AM

Bought my set the other day just for the book and box since I already have Avengers on Blu-Ray. I got Black Widow on the gift card and someone is sending me the Captain America card. If you don't want your card (don't care about the code, it's pointless), PM me!

#62 Death by Kuvasz

Death by Kuvasz

Cheap Ass Buckeye

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:27 AM

Got the last one, great deal and also will be getting $10 back from the facebook deal so even better.
Posted Image

#63 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:45 AM

I haven't seen this movie, but am feeling reluctant to open this for some reason.

Thinking of grabbing another one. If not for me, then as a gift. I know some friends that would definitely appreciate this one!
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:
Metal Gear Rising, Fight Night Champion, and Dynasty Warriors 7.

My twitter is @jiggyteddy for my random ramblings...

#64 LoveDragonDon

LoveDragonDon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:20 AM

Got it

#65 salty tbone

salty tbone

Flipmode Squad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:50 AM

Well it appears the codes can't stack and with everything on the Sideshow site that you can use this on besides cheapy toys being in the hundreds of dollars...I see no benefit to the code overall.

Me too. I'm disappointed it's only on select items but thankfully I hadn't factored it into my decision to get this set.
[URL="http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/goozexprofile.asp?id=558134175419"][/URL]

#66 Demon Soul

Demon Soul

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:06 AM

My Best Buy sold out.. I'd like a sideshow code if anybody has a spare.

#67 SleepDebt

SleepDebt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:31 AM

Just picked up 2, my best buy in West Kendall, FL had about 6 left.

dang, I go away for a weekend and this is what happens. Hopefully I can snag any left with my Hobbit pick up tomorrow.

#68 paintballers

paintballers

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:58 PM

If you find a bestbuy that has one in NY let me know. I checked the union square and 23rd street BB both of them didnt have it...

I haven't seen this movie, but am feeling reluctant to open this for some reason.

Thinking of grabbing another one. If not for me, then as a gift. I know some friends that would definitely appreciate this one!

#69 cbulas1

cbulas1

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:06 PM

I opened this last night and was also very impressed by the high quality/durable feel of everything included.

Well it appears the codes can't stack and with everything on the Sideshow site that you can use this on besides cheapy toys being in the hundreds of dollars...I see no benefit to the code overall.

Saix, you're right- the code cannot be stacked, and I too was initially disappointed that it appears you can only use it on cheap toys or super expensive figures when I initially went to the webpage listed on the gift card. However, you actually have several more options than what is listed if you go to the webpage listed on the gift card.

If you look on the left side of the Sideshow page, it shows two current filters for search results: "Gift Card Eligible" and "Marvel." If you get rid of the "Marvel" filter, you'll see that the amount of items eligible for your gift card goes up from 25 to 107. Maybe you already knew about this, but I was pleasantly surprised when I realized this and then saw this figure as eligible: http://www.sideshowt...earnmore_901809

I think the pictures of it on Sideshow make it look like absolute garbage, so I Googled it to read some reviews and see some other pictures of it, and it looked MUCH nicer than Sideshow's pictures on EVERY other site I found, and the reviews I read were very favorable. It's still a little pricey even after applying the gift card to its price (it came to $43.42 total for me after applying the gift card but adding over $13 for shipping), but I was glad to find something to use the gift card on that wasn't cheap Lego's or $300 collectibles.

Plus, I love the irony of spending an Avengers-marked gift card on a Batman figure! :)

#70 Orionsaga

Orionsaga

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:36 PM

Thanks for the heads up on a great deal, OP!! still a couple available in North Austin as of last night...

#71 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:41 PM

Called a BB somewhat close to me and they said they had 3 copies in stock and would hold one for me till tomorrow when I can pick it up...fingers crossed.

#72 D0RC

D0RC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:42 PM

Picked one up along with the BOGO free deal along with the get 500 pts for a $10 puchase. Paid $10+ since I used the free cert from the free points I gathered from the FB polls. So when the 500 pts come, I got 3 movies free. Awesome.

#73 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:06 PM

If you find a bestbuy that has one in NY let me know. I checked the union square and 23rd street BB both of them didnt have it...

If I find one I will buy it for you.

Safer this way.
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:

#74 n00bie

n00bie

Grazing for cheap games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:32 PM

Sold out in Palmdale, CA.

If anyone has an extra let me know.

#75 paintballers

paintballers

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:53 PM

If you can find one that would be great but it seems like its OOS in NYC.

If I find one I will buy it for you.

Safer this way.

#76 TeamUnderdog

TeamUnderdog

It's Not a Deal! It's a Steal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:24 PM

Got one today. They have 2 more in Greensboro, NC. One guy saw me pick up one, and looked at the price in shock before he grabbed one too lol. Awesome deal on this.

card.png
453976.png

#77 gossamer

gossamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:39 PM

If anyone has a sideshow code they don't want, I'll trade a $12 e-movie cash cert from the General Mills promo for it.

#78 movie2cats

movie2cats

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:15 PM

Well I'm going the Bay Area tour now trying to find one. If I do I'll post up if any are still available.

#79 darkdaze73

darkdaze73

Serious Fisherman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:29 PM

Got one today. They have 2 more in Greensboro, NC. One guy saw me pick up one, and looked at the price in shock before he grabbed one too lol. Awesome deal on this.

I wanted to check that store out but figured they would be all gone. The one in Burlington was out from the get go. I'd like to have it, but don't feel like driving 45 minutes to get one.

#80 TheWildMoose

TheWildMoose

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:39 PM

Got one today.Price is good for the 3D Blu-ray alone.

#81 Shiftygism

Shiftygism

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:19 PM

Got mine today.

As of this afternoon, the Roanoke, Va. store should have at least ten left on the shelf.

#82 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:51 PM

Checked the Bryant Park, Flushing, and Rego Park stores today, and no dice.

Hope this saves some NYC CAGs some time in their search.
Posted Image

Now playing:

#83 gossamer

gossamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:15 AM

Shocker. I checked SD to see what they were saying about this and one idiot is talking about driving around Milwaukee and buying 18 of them. No wonder they are wiped out around here.

#84 Methoes

Methoes

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:18 AM

Hit up two stores last night and they were all gone. When I asked if they have any... The CS told me that someone that works at BB bought them all!!!

#85 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:34 AM

Shocker. I checked SD to see what they were saying about this and one idiot is talking about driving around Milwaukee and buying 18 of them. No wonder they are wiped out around here.

That is why I haven't bothered to look at that site for over 2 years now.
Posted Image

Now playing:

#86 JamesFerguson

JamesFerguson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:17 AM

Thanks OP! I snagged one at the West Nyack, NY store. They had at least 10 more there. Great deal. Watching the movie now.
Posted Image

I review comics and other stuff over here ---> HorrorTalk

#87 TheOpusFuller

TheOpusFuller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:25 AM

No luck at the northern blvd best buy in queens. Dang!

Any fellow CAGers willing to pick me up a copy and ship?

#88 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:37 AM

No luck at the northern blvd best buy in queens. Dang!

Any fellow CAGers willing to pick me up a copy and ship?

I was waiting for you to check in on this one!

I was going to text you to ask if you can check that store... nevermind now!
Posted Image

Now playing:

#89 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:05 AM

got the last one in springfield, va. box is beat to hell but the movie in new, trading it to Amazon for 17.xx. Trading up my old 3d copy for 3 bucks.

Have 3 demo SSB codes for trade. Already have last 6 Club Nintendo Wii U eshop games from Club Nintendo. Will take any Wii U eshop game codes I don't already have or Non CN 3DS eshop code.

Check My Trade List
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=276079

#90 psunami

psunami

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:07 AM

They had about 15 of these in the West Madison, WI store tonight. Just couldn't bring myself to pick it up. Already have the original 3D edition and don't really need any of the extras.