Photo
- - - - -

Amazon: Oblivion GOTY / Fallout 3 GOTY $12.50 (New:360+PS3)

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 renandabomb

renandabomb

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:41 AM

woah thanks for this tip, i purchased fallout 3 for 360 right away

never played this so perfect time to pick it up

#32 PetersHere

PetersHere

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:06 AM

Man, great deal, but I've played both. I sold my Fallout 3 GOTY, so I may get another. But will I play it? Hmm...

#33 Indiana

Indiana

Over 3 decades of gaming!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 12:56 PM

Fall Out 3 was awesome. If I buy the 360 GOTY will I be able to play from my old non GOTY save?

#34 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:40 PM

Never played any of the Elder Scrolls games. If I had the option of playing only Oblivion or Skyrim which would it be?

#35 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:58 PM

Never played any of the Elder Scrolls games. If I had the option of playing only Oblivion or Skyrim which would it be?

I'd say Skyrim is a better game overall. Pretty big age difference in the games so if your a graphics guys Oblivion will seem very dated. On the flip side for the price its hard to beat 100 plus hours of gameplay for 13 bucks.

#36 Alien Spider

Alien Spider

VIGILANTE JUSTICE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:10 PM

Fall Out 3 was awesome. If I buy the 360 GOTY will I be able to play from my old non GOTY save?

I would believe so, the second disc is just to copy the DLC to your hdd, the game disc should be the same except for the artwork.

I love Fallout 3, one of my absolute favorite games. So much stuff to do, if you enjoy exploration and games that don't take themselves too seriously, this game is for you. If you are one of those gamers who like to speed run every game you play, the humorous subtleties and atmosphere of the game will be lost to you.

#37 Backlog_Overload

Backlog_Overload

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:43 PM

Can't say for sure for the 360 version, but I do know I was able to continue my vanilla save on the PS3 with the GOTY version.

laboy229.png

#38 Slermy

Slermy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:11 AM

How does Oblivion GOTY compare to Oblivion 5th Anniversary Edition? :)

5th Anniversary Edition is the GotY version, plus Making of DVD and Steelbook.

#39 minort tough

minort tough

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:19 AM

Does this version have the horsey armor? :lol:

Sounds like it just has Shivering Isles and Knights of the Nine which honest are the only two add-ons with real content that are worth it anyway, I was just curious if they are still trying to get people to pay for that damned horse armor.

In this age of Real Racing and Dead Space 3, who complains about horse armor anymore?