BioShock Infinite for PS3 Giveaway by Hyperkin & Game Genie Ends 3/25/13

So I actually won this giveaway but i was wondering because this is the first time I ever won anything over the internet, how long does it take for people to get their prize? Already confirmed everything with the email they sent me by giving them my shipping address.

Just curious.

[quote name='Grimreaper0101']Must be nice to win something i never win jack shit[/QUOTE]

It's not nice when I haven't received my prize.

Been over 2 months now and never heard anything from Hyperkin or Game Genie.

I'm guessing this is a lost cause. Was planning on buying Bioshock but when it was announced that I won the contest I planned on waiting. Now the only thing keeping me from buying it is my back log of games.

Kind of frustrating not getting my prize. :cry:

Man I won a Copy of GOW Judgement from IRB Gamer back in march too, I STILL haven't received my prize. I even been talking to the "head" of the site and changed it to Infinite and it's still going back forth bs.

I think we need to make a "Bad Contest Site" thread to warn people

Hey TrapStar,

We do have records of us contacting you and informing you that your copy of Bioshock Infinite was gifted to your PSN account. Please check your PSN download list, as this is where you will be able to access the game we gifted to you. If the game does not appear on your PSN account, please send me a private message directly, and I will assist you in this matter.

GamjawanG

[quote name='TrapStar']Been over 2 months now and never heard anything from Hyperkin or Game Genie.

I'm guessing this is a lost cause. Was planning on buying Bioshock but when it was announced that I won the contest I planned on waiting. Now the only thing keeping me from buying it is my back log of games.

Kind of frustrating not getting my prize. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Wow that sucks know the feeling though had the same thing but with a PSN code for $50 thought it was going to be e-mailed never got it. Contacted them guess they tried again never got it again gave up with contests though my luck mostly fucking blows.

[quote name='GamjawanG']Hey TrapStar,

We do have records of us contacting you and informing you that your copy of Bioshock Infinite was gifted to your PSN account. Please check your PSN download list, as this is where you will be able to access the game we gifted to you. If the game does not appear on your PSN account, please send me a private message directly, and I will assist you in this matter.

GamjawanG[/QUOTE]

Appreciate the response. Didn't know it would be in my download list. Was wondering why I was asked my PSN ID. lol I will check right away and let you know if I received it.

bread's done
Back