Settle a Bet! Which Band is Better? Smash Mouth vs. Lit (READ RULES BEFORE VOTING!)

Lieutenant Dan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
PLEASE READ FIRST! THIS IS SERIOUS POLL!

**You must know of both bands before voting. If you only know of one or the other, please refrain from voting so as to not skew the results. We only want to hear from people who know of both bands!**

My friend and I were having a debate last night about which band was better, Smash Mouth or Lit. "Better" is totally subjective and means whatever you think it should mean. This debate has raged between my friend and me since 1999 (more specifically, 6th grade art class) and it's time to settle it once and for all. I think it's worth saying for the record that these are not our favorite bands; these are closer to guilty pleasures for each of us.

The stakes: $2.00

The decider: You

Voting will be open for the next few days or until I arbitrarily decide to call the fight!

Last edited by a moderator:
Smash Mouth wins for it's raping of the Shrek soundtracks. Lit on the other hand has American Pie written all over it.

[quote name='SynGamer']Smash Mouth, but simply because I can only think of one song by Lit. Both are terrible overall.[/QUOTE]

PLEASE TELLL ME WHYYYyyyYYyyYYYYYyyy

Voting for Lit simply because I'm pretty sure Lt. Dan chose Smash Mouth.

Can't vote anyway since there are no polls on mobile, but I have a Smash Mouth CD (from almost a decade ago) and I have never heard of Lit.

In all honesty, I didn't realize Smash Mouth was still around.

1. I like that one Lit song better than any Smashmouth song.

2. I only know the one song by Lit.

3. I actually listened to a fair amount of Smashmouth in 6-7th grade(Uh, so 12-13 years ago?).

So I guess I choose Smashmouth? Thanks for getting All-Star stuck in my head OP... Blech.

bread's done
Back