• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#61 LonelyController

LonelyController

lonelycontroller.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:35 AM

Ordered 2 pouches, one of my 3DS and one for my Vita

Work great for smaller Kindles also. (Not the Fire, e-ink kindle)

#62 ChaosLaw

ChaosLaw

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:19 AM

how many points do the following give: DS games, Wii games, 3DS games, 3DS system (regular, not XL)?
I have a bunch of codes to put in and I want that shirt. is there a way to look this info up on the site?

#63 domon

domon

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:35 AM

how many points do the following give: DS games, Wii games, 3DS games, 3DS system (regular, not XL)?
I have a bunch of codes to put in and I want that shirt. is there a way to look this info up on the site?

Can't post links yet, but there's a thing at the bottom of the screen that says "Eligible Products". Go to that.

#64 ChaosLaw

ChaosLaw

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:07 AM

Can't post links yet, but there's a thing at the bottom of the screen that says "Eligible Products". Go to that.

cool thanks. time to dig up all these code cards. i think i lost the one that came with the 3ds ;/

what about multiple copies of the same game? i know you can do it with a "family account" but do i still get the points or will they transfer to my siblings that are linked to the account?

#65 Chewbacca's Abortion

Chewbacca's Abortion

The Midnight Creeper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:09 PM

3DS games give 40 points I believe, and another 10 for the post play survey (7 days after you initially register iirc)
Posted Image

#66 djricekcn

djricekcn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:16 PM

I think it's 30 points and 40 points if you buy it in the first 30days since official street date

#67 Teeheehee

Teeheehee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:31 PM

How aggravating...

So I've got Metroid Prime Trilogy, DK Country Returns, and SSBB, along with my Wii. I register for Club Nintendo (as I never have before) and pull out my 3 Wii games and unplug my Wii so I can get the serial off of it and guess what? I only got 30 points for everything.

Actually, I got 30 points because of SSBB. I bought the other two used and they did not come with Club Nintendo cards. I registered the Wii's serial and it came back, saying that Club Nintendo only grants points for DS systems. (DSi, 3DS, 3DS XL, etc.) That's so stupid! :headache:

Forget it. You guys enjoy the sale. I guess I won't be participating in this one.

That's strange, it shows on their page the Wii system qualifies for 100 coins

If it's like the 3DS XL, you need the Club Nintendo paper with the code that came in the box of the Wii. Registering just the serial only gives you an extended 90 warranty.

#68 SEGAMew

SEGAMew

Sonic Obsessed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:25 PM

Bought 2 Red pouches and 1 blue pouch and hoping I get all 3 surprise 2D Mario pictures.

#69 Persona Eater

Persona Eater

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:11 PM

Ordered 2 pouches, one of my 3DS and one for my Vita

The pouches fit the Vita perfectly. Just enough room, not super tight. It's great.

#70 Namurashi

Namurashi

I am Galstaff, Sorceror of Light!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:17 PM

Awesome! Just ordered one.

The game case only holds DS games. 3DS carts have a little nub sticking out that won't fit in normal DS cases.

#71 Methoes

Methoes

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:19 PM

If you do the digital games can you play it on the Wii U?

#72 theflicker

theflicker

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:23 PM

If you do the digital games can you play it on the Wii U?

Games for the Wii, yes, through the Wii Channel on the Wii U.

Games for the 3DS, no.

#73 KrisMKX

KrisMKX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:46 PM

2 questions about the shirt:
1. What's the quality like? Are we talking American Apparel, or what?
2. If I get either a Large or an XL depending on the store, which size should I get?

How would we know what size would fit you best? Its only 350 coins, take a gamble. Go to GameStop and take pix of coin codes out of the display boxes with your phone if you are greedy on spending 350. I have accumulated about 1500 coins from doing this at my 3 local gamestops, none of them care.
Posted Image Posted Image

#74 Shadow Enz

Shadow Enz

Shadow of a ghost

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:54 PM

Got the shirt, thanks OP!
The path to hell lies between my fists, and your soul... Shun Goku Satsu!

You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive.

Posted Image

#75 KenKeith

KenKeith

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:59 PM

I regret getting the L shirt, it was smaller than most Ls.

#76 Chewbacca's Abortion

Chewbacca's Abortion

The Midnight Creeper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:46 PM

The pouches fit the Vita perfectly. Just enough room, not super tight. It's great.

Yep that's what I heard, the blue also goes well with the Vita and it's "black and blue" theme.
Posted Image

#77 Eye Carumba

Eye Carumba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:49 PM

How much was Kid Icarus before? That looks really tempting.

#78 dsullo

dsullo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 11:10 PM

got the t shirt - nice

#79 OldSchoolGaming4Life

OldSchoolGaming4Life

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 11:29 PM

I did pick up a pouch for 150 but what was the original coin price for the pouch?

250 coins. i also picked up one of each color (Blue/Grey & Red Grey) for 150 each! :D. can't wait to see how these look and how the fabric feels. people are saying it's like a soft suede like material so i hope it's nice :).

Also anyone got any tips on how to keep these things clean since dust will eventually get all over them?. i have no plans to machine wash and dry these things ever since i want to preserve the fabric from deteriorating and fading over time ;).

#80 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 11:47 PM

I guess I'll get the pouch since I don't have any case for my 3DS.

jayremedy.png

sig.gif

#81 Waru

Waru

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 12:48 AM

Went ahead and ordered one of each pouch. I had 500 points expiring in June and I doubt they will add something before then to make me regret spending 300. Still have 900 points left though

#82 Wool

Wool

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:15 AM

I got one of the pouches when I first got my 3DS, and liked it so much I immediately got one of the other color. Now I got a third one. :D

The only negative is that isn't appropriate if you need a case to protect your system from drops. If you have fumble fingers get a hard plastic case or something.

#83 outcast529

outcast529

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:22 AM

How would we know what size would fit you best? Its only 350 coins, take a gamble.

He's only asking if they run larger or smaller than average. (based on one other comment they run small, so he should get an XL).

Go to GameStop and take pix of coin codes out of the display boxes with your phone if you are greedy on spending 350. I have accumulated about 1500 coins from doing this at my 3 local gamestops, none of them care.

Dude, that's a seriously dick-move. Especially if you are doing it on "new" games. If your GameStops seriously don't care then at least just take the whole slip. That way some poor kid won't buy it thinking he's getting valid points.

#84 domon

domon

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:50 AM

Caved in and ordered a blue pouch. Thanks for the heads up, OP. Also, what does the description mean by "one of three surprise 2-D Mario label designs"?

#85 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:54 AM

wait im confused.. whats on sale? Everything on that page? Because 300 coins for some shoelaces seems way high for me

BTW whens the sale end? It says 11:59 PST on the 19th, does that mean midnight tomorow night?
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#86 outcast529

outcast529

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:17 AM

wait im confused.. whats on sale? Everything on that page? Because 300 coins for some shoelaces seems way high for me

From the OP, the only items on sale are:
Reversible Pouch - 150 Coins
Mario and Luigi Greeting Cards - 200 coins
Wii Remote Holder- 200 coins
Wii Remote Wrist Strap Set - 250 Coins
Classic Super Mario T-Shirt - 350 Coins
Animal Crossing Stylus & Game Card Case - 350 Coins

BTW whens the sale end? It says 11:59 PST on the 19th, does that mean midnight tomorow night?

Yes, or technically one minute before midnight tomorrow night (Pacific Time Zone).

#87 qwikshake

qwikshake

Deal Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:57 AM

Got one T-shirt (small) and one Reversible pouch (red). Thanks OP!

For those asking about what size to choose for the T-shirt,
Spoiler

#88 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:12 AM

thanks. I may just get one of those pouches. Nothing else looks even mildly interesting. I see a lot of people posting they hae tons of points... how are you guys getting so many points? Is there some way of earning bonus coins im unaware of? I only got points for registering my new 3ds and my old wii (never registered it) and DSiXL. Oh and i think fire emblem gave me a few. Is there some program or something to earn bonus ones?
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#89 YoshiFan1

YoshiFan1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:20 AM

The easiest way at least for me is to buy a game that has coins included when it is really cheap, and then if it's not something I am that interested in, I'll play the game for a couple of days and trade it in somewhere where I can get my money back. Like NewEgg had Sin and Punishment for $10 (before it was $4.99 everywhere) and at the time Amazon was giving $11 credit for it so I bought the game, used the code to get the coins, played the game for a day and sent it into Amazon.

#90 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:29 AM

hmm i never trade games in though. I was wondering if theres some bonus point program they had going.. something with a facebook app or those MS point bonus points for surveys or something.

Those pouches actually look nice, im wondering if i should get one of each color. Something to put my vita in maybe too. I see several people mentioning theyre decent. Is 150 coins a good price for these?
\-Clicky Here-\