• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Rahazz

Rahazz

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:18 PM

EDIT:Thursday 21 march 2013:

I am not looking for the 3ds eshop cards anymore. A friend of mine gifted me the cards i needed. But i am still trading the 5 codes that came with the Resident Evil Anthology Edition (Ps3)!.
What i am looking to trade them for is an Anarchy Reigns Bayonetta code for the ps3 version of the game. If anyone have one and want the 5 codes of the RE6:A game message me and we shall trade them over emails. As i said before. The codes are new. Thanks for your time!

-----OLD INFORMATION, NO LONGER VALID-------
Hello everyone, this is my first time posting in here. i waited over a month to be able to put anything. Anyways, i am looking to trade the 5 Resident evil Anthology codes that came with the edition for 2 3DS eshop cards(20 bucks). If it's possible to get the cards (if anyone is interested in the codes of course) the whole trade process would be over emails. The codes are brand new, They were never used. If interested send me a Private message! i'll be checking on my email and this site constantly.

In any case you think i am asking for too much (2 3ds eshop cards 20 bucks each) i could also take an Anarchy Reigns bayonetta code for the ps3. Whatever comes first(although the 2 eshop cards would be auto accept) Thanks for your attention!
--------END OF THE OLD INFORMATION---------

Edited by Rahazz, 22 March 2013 - 04:15 AM.

#2 youruglyclone

youruglyclone

Last Man in Userplane

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:40 PM

anthology is the ps3 one right?

#3 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:02 PM

I have a God of War Origins code if you're interested in trading.

#4 Rahazz

Rahazz

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:33 AM

Yes! it is the version for the PS3

#5 Rahazz

Rahazz

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:35 AM

I would be interested but no, thanks... I really don't like to say no to such a tempting offer... sorry, but i am looking for either 2 3DS eshop cards 20 bucks or in the least a bayonetta code for the anarchy reigns game for the ps3 version.