Best Buy- Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance for $20.00

Getting this for my future 3DS, thanks.

This is also a good way to get in on the FB promotion for 500 rewards points if you haven't already done so.

[quote name='ziomatrix']where does this fall in the timeline for the series? i've played 1 and 2 years ago also...lol[/QUOTE]

hey im a kingdom hearts junkie so ill show you the timeline

birth by sleep
kh 1
chain of memories
358/2 days
kh 2
dream drop distance

i want dream drop distance sooo bad but im waiting to re aquire a 3ds at some point first. this is supposed to set up kingdom hearts 3 to my understanding. i didnt include kh re coded in the timeline as that game does nothing much for the story from what ive seen

[quote name='strait edge follower']hey im a kingdom hearts junkie so ill show you the timeline

birth by sleep
kh 1
chain of memories
358/2 days
kh 2
dream drop distance

i want dream drop distance sooo bad but im waiting to re aquire a 3ds at some point first. this is supposed to set up kingdom hearts 3 to my understanding. i didnt include kh re coded in the timeline as that game does nothing much for the story from what ive seen[/QUOTE]

thanks for the info. So you think i can dive into Drop distance than without playing the birth by sleep or 358/2 days?

[quote name='strait edge follower']hey im a kingdom hearts junkie so ill show you the timeline

birth by sleep
kh 1
chain of memories
358/2 days
kh 2
dream drop distance

i want dream drop distance sooo bad but im waiting to re aquire a 3ds at some point first. this is supposed to set up kingdom hearts 3 to my understanding. i didnt include kh re coded in the timeline as that game does nothing much for the story from what ive seen[/QUOTE]

Thanks i had always wondered the order of the games. The story can be quite confusing sometimes.

[quote name='Yigytugd']I remember buying 2 for $20 each from Toysrus a few months ago. I haven't even started it though... that backlog.

Anyways, great deal![/QUOTE]

i remember that

2 for 40

funny thing is back then best buy had these at 15 bucks trade in with 100% more meaning 30 each trade in

went over to to best buy got them to price match it

got
4 for 80

took them out to my car ripped open the plastic turn around went back in and traded 3 for 90

ended up with FREE game + 10 free bucks

birth by sleep
kh 1
chain of memories
358/2 days
kh 2
dream drop distance

The timeline is actually

Birth By Sleep
KH1
358/2 Days
Chain of Memories
KH2
Coded
Dream Drop Distance

358/2 days started during KH1, and ended after the end of Chain of Memories.

[quote name='zennoux']The timeline is actually

Birth By Sleep
KH1
358/2 Days
Chain of Memories
KH2
Coded
Dream Drop Distance

358/2 days started during KH1, and ended after the end of Chain of Memories.[/QUOTE]

i never have been too worried about the order of 358/2 days and chain of memories as the events of 358/2 days were also happening during the story of com. than again thats just me lol. cant wait for the hd collections and then part 3 finally ! ive been wanting part 3 since high school. wow i feel old saying that smh

[quote name='ziomatrix']where does this fall in the timeline for the series? i've played 1 and 2 years ago also...lol[/QUOTE]

Dream Drop Distance leads directly into KH3.

You don't HAVE to play Birth By Sleep first, but it helps, for context's sake. If you don't play it, you'll wonder why Leonard Nimoy Xehanort is suddenly the series' main villain.

I love the older KHs, I just couldnt get into this one in the demo, just going by the demo which Im not sure represents the whole game like some demos do, Im right on the edge on this.

I once had a dream that dropped a distance.. damn recession. But yea.. good price if you missed black Friday. These days everything goes under $20 after a year anyway. Sometimes way sooner.

Got one, thanks OP. Too bad it doesn't have the slipcover and the cards, though. Now all I have to do is actually get a 3ds :whee:. I also picked up another copy of BBS for $9.63 since "I loaned my copy to a friend who I haven't seen in a while.

bread's done
Back