EA Origin - Player Appreciation Sale - All Platforms - Up to 70% Off **DEAD**

• Please log in to reply
329 replies to this topic

#91 boneless

boneless

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:13 PM

BB used to sell EA gift cards, but I don't know if that's still a thing or not. Might be worth checking into.

I still see these around. They're white with different characters from games on it, like Shepard,etc...

#92 mike95

mike95

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:24 PM

It appears Most Wanted for Wii U is 29.99 in this sale. Seems like a steal.

Yep. Just released today and previews stated WiiU is best console version for graphics and added options.
In for 1.
Posted Image

#93 Gedemer

Gedemer

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:30 PM

Will Amazon actually price match these? at least for PC downloads?

#94 Sulik2

Sulik2

Fallout Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:37 PM

Dang no sales on Bioware points.

If i'm getting me3, do you recommend deluxe edition?
And is arkham city good for 12?

Get the deluxe you want From Ashes its a great piece of DLC.

Arkham City will probably be cheaper on Steam's next big sale.
Posted Image

#95 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:19 PM

I really want to jump on Witcher 2 and Dead Island GOTY but....I really don't want to use Origin. Wish Amazon would match on these.

Ditto on Witcher 2, but no way in hell am I installing Origin again...sigh.

g92sOMa.png4lNop7I.pngEwYfNFu.pngauyL8J9.pngszbgEtP.pngSoNL9s6.png

#96 UnwovenNebula

UnwovenNebula

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:20 PM

Madden 13 for ps vita is 19.99

#97 smtipple

smtipple

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:21 PM

Ditto on Witcher 2, but no way in hell am I installing Origin again...sigh.

I was actually about to bite on Witcher 2, Dead Island and Alan Wake but when I booted up Origin, it got stuck in an endless "update" cycle and I had to uninstall and then re-install. Totally reminded me why I didn't want to get these tied to Origin.

#98 UnwovenNebula

UnwovenNebula

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:22 PM

To buy or not to buy is the question

#99 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:23 PM

I was actually about to bite on Witcher 2, Dead Island and Alan Wake but when I booted up Origin, it got stuck in an endless "update" cycle and I had to uninstall and then re-install. Totally reminded me why I didn't want to get these tied to Origin.

Yeah, Fuck Origin. I was against DD and Steam a few years ago but I was quickly persuaded when I saw their amazing sales. I'm sure Witcher 2 will go on sale for close to $6 soon.

g92sOMa.png4lNop7I.pngEwYfNFu.pngauyL8J9.pngszbgEtP.pngSoNL9s6.png

#100 kendog1331

kendog1331

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:26 PM

Dang no sales on Bioware points.

I know, this was literally the only think I was interested in

#101 T1NY

T1NY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:01 AM

how do we report to Amazon

Find the game that is on sale on EA's list and find it on Amazon...then near the bottom of the page on the feedback box, you click on the link that says. " tell us about a lower price"

#102 Jauron

Jauron

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:21 AM

Find the game that is on sale on EA's list and find it on Amazon...then near the bottom of the page on the feedback box, you click on the link that says. " tell us about a lower price"

Thanks, I reported one game. Hope they match, I have no desire to use Origin if I can avoid.

BTW, EXPIRES March 26, 2013 at 10:00 AM PD for anyone who wants to see if anyone price matches.

#103 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:35 AM

Thanks, I'll be sure to match a bunch of games.

Realistically though, what are the odds that Amazon will match Need for Speed MW on WiiU? Didn't that game just launch? And if they price matched it, wouldn't they be giving $30 credit to pretty much everyone that preordered? I haven't had any luck getting any other retailer near me to price match so I REALLY hope they do, but I am not very optimistic :cry:
http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!

#104 Draknight

Draknight

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:45 AM

Bought mass effect trilogy for ps3 myself. If I didn't have most of these games already I would have bought more. Plus with the simcity debacle I'll be getting at least another pc game for free anyway.

#105 gatordeve86

gatordeve86

CAG Master

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:58 AM

so what happens when it says out of stock yet still lets me pay for it?

#106 burritoman

burritoman

Bounty Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:03 AM

By the way, Origin takes Paypal as payment!

3DS Friend Code: 2492-4618-0670 Always looking for new Pokemon!

Get free stuff with my Swagbucks Referral Link: http://swagbucks.com/refer/cookieparty

#107 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:09 AM

i've never seen amazon match origin

so what happens when it says out of stock yet still lets me pay for it?

then you get to wait for months while they hold your money and do nothing, and their customer service is horrible to deal with

#108 NEP

NEP

Oogaboogabooga

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:13 AM

By the way, Origin takes Paypal as payment!

I tried using PayPal earlier, it was trying to make me add a debit or credit card to my account.

#109 burritoman

burritoman

Bounty Hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:22 AM

I tried using PayPal earlier, it was trying to make me add a debit or credit card to my account.

Yuck!

Thanks for the info, I am still thinking about Mass Efect Trilogy, but I'm not sure if I'd like it or not. I got Dragon Age, Oblivion, and Kingdoms of Amalur in front of it too.

I really just need to get the Paypal debit card to save myself a headache and let me use Amazon.

3DS Friend Code: 2492-4618-0670 Always looking for new Pokemon!

Get free stuff with my Swagbucks Referral Link: http://swagbucks.com/refer/cookieparty

#110 sharpeone

sharpeone

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:33 AM

That's weird. I was able to use Paypal without having add a debit or credit card. After choosing Paypal, it took me directly to their site to login.

Couldn't resist Need for Speed MW for WiiU. Been looking to pick it up something for the WiiU and this fits the bill.

Edited by sharpeone, 20 March 2013 - 01:49 AM.

Check my trade list at http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=313024

Sign up for Ibotta using http://ibotta.com/r/SCETeg to earn your first $2.  Ibotta has exclusive rebates at over 100,000 stores nationwide.

#111 Gedemer

Gedemer

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:39 AM

does anywhere else match Origin PC download prices?

#112 Justin42

Justin42

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:12 AM

Had $2.69 left over in my Origin account from something-- I can only assume it was the Sims 3 EA cards that Best Buy sold for $5 back in 2009..! Went on a Need for Speed binge and picked up NFW:MW U and for Vita. My little "Salute To Platforms on Life Support", I guess. Given that I wanted to pick up both, and NFS:MWU released today, it seemed right to get both games for less than the MSRP of one of them. ;)

Can anyone else see the orders in their order history? I've tried to get in in various ways, some just give me a 503, going in through My Account just shows me the Wii U game in the order...

#113 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:19 AM

Had $2.69 left over in my Origin account from something-- I can only assume it was the Sims 3 EA cards that Best Buy sold for $5 back in 2009..! Went on a Need for Speed binge and picked up NFW:MW U and for Vita. My little "Salute To Platforms on Life Support", I guess. Given that I wanted to pick up both, and NFS:MWU released today, it seemed right to get both games for less than the MSRP of one of them. ;)

Can anyone else see the orders in their order history? I've tried to get in in various ways, some just give me a 503, going in through My Account just shows me the Wii U game in the order...

No I never saw mine either. I can't believe how awful my experience with Origin has been today, and I didn't even install the damn program :cry:
http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!

#114 Dominick331

Dominick331

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:21 AM

Mass Effect Trilogy for the PS3 is so tempting. I never got into the series but always said I would. I'm just scared to death it will get cheaper right after I buy it.

#115 dodgeme

dodgeme

Shadow the Hedgehog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:35 AM

Well I may not be the biggest EA fan but it's hard to pass up a new WiiU game for 30 bucks so Most Wanted U is on its way.
Posted Image

#116 fishphoenix

fishphoenix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:37 AM

BF3 Premium service worth it at that price for casual players? (As in I haven't really played the game since the first few months it came out but would be willing to give it another go if the premium stuff is good enough).

#117 Gedemer

Gedemer

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:42 AM

Thinking about Witcher 2...

Opinions?

#118 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:48 AM

BF3 Premium service worth it at that price for casual players? (As in I haven't really played the game since the first few months it came out but would be willing to give it another go if the premium stuff is good enough).

Not sure what your definition of casual is but all the game modes and maps are still very active. Premium gets you 20 maps, 7 more game modes, and more guns/vehicles through the 5 DLCs. The Premium service itself mostly gives you access to a new knife, extra dogtags, unlockable gun camo, and select double xp days/weekends. If you are only going to play every once in a while then the 9 maps over 3 modes in vanilla is good enough assuming you already have an online pass activated and get it used for like 5$ or something.

#119 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:54 AM

Alice Madness Returns for $10 is tempting...

Submitted a PM to Amazon. I have a $10 credit to burn...

#120 8bitglitch

8bitglitch

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 20 March 2013 - 03:11 AM

Does anyone know of target will PM NFS:MW for the WiiU?