EA Origin - Player Appreciation Sale - All Platforms - Up to 70% Off **DEAD**

• Please log in to reply
329 replies to this topic

#151 raven47172

raven47172

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 03:40 PM

I already have all of the DLC for Mass Effect 2&3. Who wants to buy the DLC from the Trilogy? (Xbox 360) Real cheap. Lol.

The 360 version of the trilogy doesn't come with any DLC beyond the Cerberus Network and Online Pass.

#152 Diad

Diad

Only a flesh wound...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 03:44 PM

Free shipping on orders of $25 or more BTW.

thanks for posting this! was on the fence but may get MoH and MET on PS3... still deciding. I have ME 1/2 on PC.

childsplay_logo_sm.png

Thanks for donating!

#153 smtipple

smtipple

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:13 PM

For what it's worth, I decided to bite on Witcher 2 and Dead Island GOTY.

My Dead Island key activated on Steam if anyone was interested in that.

#154 6er

6er

XBOX, GO HOME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:20 PM

For the uninformed, could you explain why this is an issue?

What the above posts said. I pre ordered the new ghost recon from several years prior when they had a $20 off coupon. It took 7 days after release to ship. That has happened with.most preorders, and the Ni No Kuni wizard edition was bad for a lot of.people. Their Customer Service could care less how slow they are, and the people who use them constantly apologize for them, to the point everyone is amazed they are even selected by these companies anymore. Their nightmares date back to Windows Vista digital release

#155 prettycrazy

prettycrazy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:25 PM

I would love to get BF Premium, but I can't even use my birthday coupon on it. Screw this. Origin has terrible sales or conditions. =/
[] 3DS Friend Code | 3179 - 6076 - 9676 []
Posted ImagePosted Image

#156 usagi

usagi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:26 PM

They were the ones behind the Ni No Kuni bullshit too, right?

Yes, the same order processor used by Namco.

#157 espeece23

espeece23

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:39 PM

new to this site, can you shed some light on whether you get the actual xbox game or is this just a dlc?

#158 S0DA POPINSKI

S0DA POPINSKI

Cagasaurus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:58 PM

Wish Witcher for 360 was on sale...

#159 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:45 PM

Interesting, BF3 Premium for Xbox was out of stock, but it still let me order it. We'll see how that works out.

Same for me - you should be fine... As long as you have patience.

Digital river is famous for taking ages processing orders, it's the same service Ubi uses for their Store.

This is true. It took from December 12 until earlier THIS month to get 2 backordered games from that Squeenix Xmas sale.

Wish Witcher for 360 was on sale...

Console games on Origin are only EA published games. Different story for PC.

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#160 kcobra22

kcobra22

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:50 PM

if you guys can, sign into the Battlefield 4 site...it says the more people that login, the more they'll reveal. You also earn an in-game dog tag.
http://www.battlefie...m/battlefield-4

#161 Gedemer

Gedemer

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:19 PM

For what it's worth, I decided to bite on Witcher 2 and Dead Island GOTY.

My Dead Island key activated on Steam if anyone was interested in that.

Remember if you buy Witcher 2 to go to GOG.com and input your game code there as well for a free backup

http://www.gog.com/witcher/backup

#162 kube00

kube00

Keeping in Cheap since 2005

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:21 PM

I doubt the facebook 1/2 code for Crysis 3 will stack with this.

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com 

#163 Cofresi

Cofresi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:03 PM

Decisions decisions; Mirror's Edge and Shift 2 Or Pro street

#164 Renaissance 2K

Renaissance 2K

*nom nom nom*

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:16 PM

My order for NFS:MW Wii U still hasn't shown up. It's still showing as in-stock, so hopefully, they're just swamped and will get to it soon.
Posted Image

#165 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:26 PM

Pro Street is terrible.

Shift 2 is ok but I preferred Shift 1 TBH

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#166 ColFantastic

ColFantastic

Ranking Officer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:27 PM

Wonder if Best Buy would honor this as part of their price match program?

#167 DillonKC

DillonKC

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:32 PM

Wonder if Best Buy would honor this as part of their price match program?

No

#168 ColdBrew

ColdBrew

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:33 PM

My order never showed up in my order history (I wanted to cancel it). Talked to CS and that was a big waste of time. He couldn't even tell me what I had ordered, much less cancel it...
Posted Image

#169 ThisHnmdsmeDevil

ThisHnmdsmeDevil

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:38 PM

No

They did it for me :)

#170 DillonKC

DillonKC

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:52 PM

They did it for me :)

Yeah, I mean they shouldn't since it isn't on the sites they match. Of course some stores have employees that are stupid.

:cry: Used to be able to do it at most stores around here, but haven't had any luck lately.

#171 JanusZeal2

JanusZeal2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:38 PM

Ok, as someone that hasn't yet played the Mass Effect series, would you guys recommend the 360 version or the PS3 version? Before you answer, here's my view on the matter:

1) I know the PS3 version of the trilogy set has some DLC that isn't included in the 360 version. I don't care. If the 360 version is better, I'll buy the additional DLC.

2) I'm not an XBL Gold member, so ME 3 multiplayer is out if I go with the 360 version. That said, I don't intend to factor that into my decision. With at least one of the ME 3 DLCs (including the free Extended Cut ending), it is possible to gain enough War Assets though single player alone to achieve any ending in ME 3, even the one with the highest Galactic Readiness requirement. I don't want to rely on multiplayer for my Galactic Readiness, since there will probably come a day when the multiplayer for ME 3 will be dead. ME 3's multiplayer is fun and a nice addition, but not a factor in my decision.

3) I don't care about Pinnacle Station.

What I mostly care about is the single player experience. Is the performance, framerate, etc. good? Are there any serious glitches that show up in one version but not the other? How do the versions of ME 1, 2, and 3 stack up to each other individually, and overall which version of the trilogy gets the recommendation?

Edited by JanusZeal2, 20 March 2013 - 09:40 PM.
typo

#172 OsCream

OsCream

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:55 PM

Can anybody, out of personal experience recommend fifa 13 or Madden for the vita?

#173 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:03 PM

I tried using my Dr. Pepper code on FIFA 13 (Vita) but it didn't work...$10 off my ass.

g92sOMa.png4lNop7I.pngEwYfNFu.pngauyL8J9.pngszbgEtP.pngSoNL9s6.png

#174 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:20 PM

Ok, as someone that hasn't yet played the Mass Effect series, would you guys recommend the 360 version or the PS3 version? Before you answer, here's my view on the matter:

1) I know the PS3 version of the trilogy set has some DLC that isn't included in the 360 version. I don't care. If the 360 version is better, I'll buy the additional DLC.

2) I'm not an XBL Gold member, so ME 3 multiplayer is out if I go with the 360 version. That said, I don't intend to factor that into my decision. With at least one of the ME 3 DLCs (including the free Extended Cut ending), it is possible to gain enough War Assets though single player alone to achieve any ending in ME 3, even the one with the highest Galactic Readiness requirement. I don't want to rely on multiplayer for my Galactic Readiness, since there will probably come a day when the multiplayer for ME 3 will be dead. ME 3's multiplayer is fun and a nice addition, but not a factor in my decision.

3) I don't care about Pinnacle Station.

What I mostly care about is the single player experience. Is the performance, framerate, etc. good? Are there any serious glitches that show up in one version but not the other? How do the versions of ME 1, 2, and 3 stack up to each other individually, and overall which version of the trilogy gets the recommendation?

PC or WiiU :D
Sorry :cry:
Seriously though ME3 on WiiU is the best version of ME3. I wouldn't pay $30 for it bit if you REALLY don't care about anything more than frame rate/graphics/etc you could buy ME1/2 on something else I suppose.
http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!

#175 Lemarfanz

Lemarfanz

Video Games Are Art!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:21 PM

Does anyone know if I buy BF3 Premium if I have to DL the maps, or they've already been DL'd with a patch or whatnot
I LOVE INDIE GAMES!

I SUPPORT THEM WHOLEHEARTEDLY.

#176 raven47172

raven47172

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:43 PM

I'm trying to cancel my order. Has anyone tried cancelling by going through Digital River?

If they are of no help, then I am going to file a dispute through PayPal.

#177 Ferrari Racer

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:58 PM

Can someone help me. I bought NFS MW yesterday and I cannot find it in my order history. Where can I at least track it?

#178 AgentW

AgentW

Ate a sandwich.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:59 PM

if for pc, I believe Mirror's edge has gone down to $5 on steam, but I can't verify that as steamgamesales.com refuses to acknowlege the game exists. But if you want to play it soon, go for it. I loved the game and the soundtrack and art and, the game.

#179 sharpeone

sharpeone

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:00 PM

Can someone help me. I bought NFS MW yesterday and I cannot find it in my order history. Where can I at least track it?

Same here. Hoping it shows up within the order history the next day or so.

Check my trade list at http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=313024

Sign up for Ibotta using http://ibotta.com/r/SCETeg to earn your first $2.  Ibotta has exclusive rebates at over 100,000 stores nationwide.

#180 Persona Eater

Persona Eater

Naked Nudist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:04 PM

Does anyone know if I buy BF3 Premium if I have to DL the maps, or they've already been DL'd with a patch or whatnot

You have to download each expansion as well as the base game.
Base Game+Back To Karkland- About 20GB
Each expansion is then around 3-4GB.