Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

Treehouse Brand Inc Merch Stores - Bethesda, Gearbox, Tomb Raider, EA

• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

#31 D.Choy

D.Choy

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:22 AM

I was gonna get the Sam Spratt one but I can't get over how her face looks.

#32 diddy310

diddy310

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:56 PM

Are the giclees individually numbered or not? They just say limited to xxx.

They are numbered but the numbering will be a bit weird as the prints were originally scheduled to be sold at retail spots in New York and San Francisco with only a tiny amount being reserved for the website. Something happened suddenly and they weren't able to open the retail stores but the SF/NY ones will still be numbered accordingly.

I think it'll be something like if there were 250 1-100 would say "x/250 NY", then 101-200 would say "x/250 SF" and the last 50 just saying "x/250"

Unless of course they divided them up into 3 so it's "x/100 NY" "x/100 SF" and "x/50"

#33 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:56 PM

Think I might snag the Sam Spratt & Andrew Ryan ones...

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

:3ds: FC: 4957-3481-3976 (PM me if you add so I can add you!)

Currently Playing:  :360: Lightning Returns :xb1: Madden 25, Dead Rising 3

Recently Completed: Wolf Among Us, :360: & :xb1: Halo:Spartan Assault

#34 Katsumi

Katsumi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:00 PM

They've (Tomb Raider) got a 20% off sale going until the 25th, but excludes pre-sale items.. sneaky buggers! lol

Kat_Siggy80.png Katsumica.png

#35 Ionotropic

Ionotropic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:19 PM

EA and Gearbox have the 20% off also, but Bethesda doesn't. Also, the Art of Dead Space Clamshell Edition is down to $52 before the 20% off. Thinking about getting that one.

#36 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:35 AM

So uh... I went a tad overboard with the Tomb Raider art, maybe. Ordered everything, 13 giclees and 4 screenprints. I'm going to have to buy a second house just for all of my artwork now.

#37 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:40 AM

EA and Gearbox have the 20% off also, but Bethesda doesn't. Also, the Art of Dead Space Clamshell Edition is down to $52 before the 20% off. Thinking about getting that one.

How does she 20% work, when does it come off? And my understanding was that the 20% doesn't apply to any artwork, preorder or in stock.

#38 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:52 AM

So uh... I went a tad overboard with the Tomb Raider art, maybe. Ordered everything, 13 giclees and 4 screenprints. I'm going to have to buy a second house just for all of my artwork now.

Wow. That's cool though. It will make a really nice collection. I know very little about framing and hanging artwork.

I'd either end up spending a fortune at frame stores (like michaels) or hang them incorrectly and damage them (falling off the wall) or damage my walls.

I think for now until I teach myself some things I'm just going to collect a few rarer prints (not that these aren't rare... but ones that appeal more to my interests).

#39 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 03:20 AM

Wow. That's cool though. It will make a really nice collection. I know very little about framing and hanging artwork.

I'd either end up spending a fortune at frame stores (like michaels) or hang them incorrectly and damage them (falling off the wall) or damage my walls.

I think for now until I teach myself some things I'm just going to collect a few rarer prints (not that these aren't rare... but ones that appeal more to my interests).

I've been collecting art for a few years now, though primarily one of a kind paintings. I have a few giclees as well though this is my first majorly large order.

Regarding framing I could never recommend michaels for anything of value, they're the walmart of frames without the lower price. Everything is Chinese junk or faux wood made of plastic. Make sure to read up on framing specific types of art or may I suggest contacting a gallery for some pointers if you're interested.

#40 MRW2276

MRW2276

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:10 AM

Heads up those borderlands lithos are $32 now. Sneaky thing on the Dragon Age ones though. They are 29.99 now last night they were at $24 on sale from $40. So 20% sale is BS there. Or as I like to say they pulled a Macey's. ;-)

#41 RainFall

RainFall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM

http://biowarestore....ve-edition.html

Dragon Age: The World of Thedas Vol. 1 Exclusive Edition
Exclusive to the BioWare Store, and only 1,500 produced.

#42 Ionotropic

Ionotropic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:23 AM

How does she 20% work, when does it come off? And my understanding was that the 20% doesn't apply to any artwork, preorder or in stock.

For the tomb raider store, all the art is pre-order, so the discount doesn't apply to it. For the other stores, the discount should apply to any in-stock items. Add your items to your cart and proceed to checkout to view the full discount, and to figure out the shipping charges.

Also, the project triforce M3 predator replica is $337.85 shipped after discount is applied. ($400 + shipping MRSP).

http://gear.ea.com/m...ol-replica.html

#43 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:29 AM

http://biowarestore....ve-edition.html

Dragon Age: The World of Thedas Vol. 1 Exclusive Edition
Exclusive to the BioWare Store, and only 1,500 produced.

Damn that's nice--and I'm not even a Dragon Age fan. I wish I had known they were selling 500 signed copies. Never saw any mention of that and I check their store frequently.

I'd be all over this but the Dead Space Clam shell edition (limitd to 1,000) didn't sell out. I think this will have a better chance though

#44 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:32 AM

For the tomb raider store, all the art is pre-order, so the discount doesn't apply to it. For the other stores, the discount should apply to any in-stock items. Add your items to your cart and proceed to checkout to view the full discount, and to figure out the shipping charges.

Also, the project triforce M3 predator replica is $337.85 shipped after discount is applied. ($400 + shipping MRSP).

I played around with various items and cannot get the 20% off to come off of anything.

Damn that's nice--and I'm not even a Dragon Age fan. I wish I had known they were selling 500 signed copies. Never saw any mention of that and I check their store frequently.

I'd be all over this but the Dead Space Clam shell edition (limitd to 1,000) didn't sell out. I think this will have a better chance though

As an art collector I prefer the Titan exclusive version of the Dead Space art book. Comes in a nice slipbox and signed lithograph. I posted photos of it in the art book thread.

#45 Ionotropic

Ionotropic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:44 AM

I played around with various items and cannot get the 20% off to come off of anything.

I don't know. I think it has to be over $50 order. Maybe try a different browser?
Posted Image
Posted Image

#46 diddy310

diddy310

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:48 AM

Got a shipping notice for my Tomb Raider prints... "Pre-sale" indeed ;)

#47 sirgalahad

sirgalahad

Bastard son of Lancelot

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:55 AM

This guy's selling it new for $305 with free shipping http://www.ebay.com/...=item460c7b6f47

#48 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:56 AM

I don't know. I think it has to be over $50 order. Maybe try a different browser?

I added the $128 Alice litho set and a $62 hoodie. No discounts applied all the way to the paypal login page.

#49 tfr

tfr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:58 AM

you are missing the halo store
http://halowaypointstore.com/

#50 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:20 AM

you are missing the halo store
http://halowaypointstore.com/

I could totally pull off Master Chief with this official costume!!

Posted Image

#51 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 01:46 PM

I added the $128 Alice litho set and a $62 hoodie. No discounts applied all the way to the paypal login page.

I think some of the stores are showing the discount in the product price---meaning if it is already on sale by 20% or more it isn't getting discounted again.

#52 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 03:12 PM

I think some of the stores are showing the discount in the product price---meaning if it is already on sale by 20% or more it isn't getting discounted again.

I was thinking the same though some items have more than 20% too.

#53 tfr

tfr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 03:58 PM

I could totally pull off Master Chief with this official costume!!

Posted Image

you can buy the same thing at walmart for cheaper
http://www.walmart.c...ostume/10153699

i am surprised they did not make the $800 suit official.

#54 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:59 AM

At least one of the Tomb Raider giclees is now sold out though the site hasn't removed the add to cart option yet.

#55 RainFall

RainFall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:02 AM

At least one of the Tomb Raider giclees is now sold out though the site hasn't removed the add to cart option yet.

It likely means they only listed half stock and they plan to put up more later. It's a marketing tool. They do this a lot.

#56 diddy310

diddy310

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:50 PM

Posted Image

Got mine today - didn't seem like they taped the ends of the tube as one was missing and both ends had tape on them that said "Rewrapped by USPS" Luckily the prints were bagged and the tube was oversized so they weren't damaged.

#57 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:35 PM

diddy, did you order just those two? I'm surprised you have them already, the site stated they don't ship until 4/8/13.

Could you post a pic of where they are signed/numbered?

#58 diddy310

diddy310

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:34 PM

Mine aren't signed but are numbered in gold on the bottom right...oddly even though I got them this quick both numbers are in the high 100's.

The Victo Ngai one is fantastic in person - all of the metallic gold parts weren't evident in the pictures...most notably the lines in Himiko's hair.

#59 amb6883

amb6883

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:22 AM

The Sam Spratt giclee sold on ebay. I am interested in what it sold for, guess I can wait till tomorrow!

#60 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:59 AM

The Sam Spratt giclee sold on ebay. I am interested in what it sold for, guess I can wait till tomorrow!

Why? Are you planning to sell yours?