• This topic is locked This topic is locked
500 replies to this topic

#361 mrspicytacoman

mrspicytacoman

Apply Ubik only as directed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:27 AM

no way
starcraft cinematics were the pinnacle of 90's gaming.
well maybe if we can get tim curry as Jim raynor

vpnz.png2h50m13.gif2eb67tj.jpgn5qy6u.gif

#362 Indignate

Indignate

☽Scinon☾

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:30 AM

Nah, Tim Curry has to play bad guys.

He would definitly had to be Mingsk.

Hugh Jackman can be Raynor.

#363 mrspicytacoman

mrspicytacoman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:31 AM

its mengsk
please play more starcraft

#364 Indignate

Indignate

☽Scinon☾

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:33 AM

I thought he was a metaphor for the Chinese.

And I don't want to.

#365 mrspicytacoman

mrspicytacoman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:30 AM

damn dude hots was epic
cant wait for legacy of the void

i learned a few days ago tricia helfer voices kerrigan
she gets some pretty cool roles

#366 mrspicytacoman

mrspicytacoman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:40 AM

lol some asshat on metacritic
gave hots a 40 lol

#367 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:44 AM

I like Resident Evil 6 when it's not trying to be Left 4 Dead. By that, I mean outright stealing enemies from it, like tanks and smokers, and sticking me with 4 worthless people that get in the way and jabber on the whole time.

Anyway, friend and I finished Leon's campaign today in two sittings, only interrupted by pizza time. Was pretty decent, some parts drag on too long, and you spend half the campaign falling, sliding down waterslides, sliding down things, or stumbling around because the ground is shaking. Also Fuck that water part. Hate swimming in games. :bomb:

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#368 mrspicytacoman

mrspicytacoman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:44 AM

i liked the ada campaign
ada ada wong wong

chris campaign was hilarious
saving private ryan+resident evil

#369 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:51 AM

We'll get to those soon, can't wait.

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#370 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:37 AM

Also saw that Dust: An Elysian Tail is coming to Steam. Hyped.

#371 mrspicytacoman

mrspicytacoman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:43 AM

that game is awesome

#372 guinaevere

guinaevere

plays well with others

• Super Moderators

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:55 AM

That's the chapter where they give you squads of worthless rebel soldiers and also Barney. I can not state enough just how fucking terrible the rebel soldiers are. And also Barney.

No. Only for Barney, and he was borderline impossible to kill. They would just constantly get in the way in tight spaces, nag at you to reload while you're mid-reload, forget the orders you gave them ten seconds after you told them to Fuck off so you could deal with a trap in peace, and generally Fuck up everything they tried to do. There was one particular fight near the end of that chapter where you had to kill a group of striders circling your building and the game gave you and endless stream of rebel reinforcements soldiers... and sweet Fuck all for them to do, because rebel soldiers can't actually fight striders. Even the ones that spawned with rocket launchers would not only not fire their weapons, they didn't even drop ammo when they died. All they would do is stand around getting shot at and blocking your path when you're trying to run between cover and the ammo crate.

Don't mess with Barney. He's my pal.

The only part I had issues with was the ant lions because i tried about sixty times for the 'don't walk on the sand' or whatever cheesemint.

And under the bridge because i have a terrible fear of falling. (Which is prolly why i hate platformers.)
gwensigol8.png

#373 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:21 AM

Don't mess with Barney. He's my pal.

The only part I had issues with was the ant lions because i tried about sixty times for the 'don't walk on the sand' or whatever cheesemint.

And under the bridge because i have a terrible fear of falling. (Which is prolly why i hate platformers.)

I remember doing the don't touch the sand part of the game due to the fact that I was around that part at the same time as one of my friends and I was able to get past it on like my first try, and he kept doing it and swears he never touched the sand but still to this day has not got the achievement, good times! I agree that you don't mess with Barney, me and him fought ourselves a lot of aliens back when I used to play Sven-Coop a lot (although evil Barneys were the worst!).
Posted Image

#374 Indignate

Indignate

☽Scinon☾

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:25 AM

I don't remember if I liked Barney or not. It's been so long since that game was a thing.

And I got that achievement on my first try too.

#375 linkpwns

linkpwns

Oh hey guys

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:18 PM

Hey guys im cleaning my house anyone wanna help?
Beer included!
Maybe pizza too.
Posted Image

#376 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Captain fuckin' Marvel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:25 PM

I'm in. Just try not to seduce me.

#377 mrspicytacoman

mrspicytacoman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:32 PM

cool
kotaku just made sure I'd never visit their site ever again
stay classy kotaku

fyi im not talking about their amateurish writing talent.
that has to be the most god awful site layout
ever

heellllooooo joystiq

#378 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:49 PM

cool
kotaku just made sure I'd never visit their site ever again
stay classy kotaku

fyi im not talking about their amateurish writing talent.
that has to be the most god awful site layout
ever

heellllooooo joystiq

I don't really use their site but I guess I've been subscribed to their newsletter so I only really ever read the articles that are sent to me, so I'm not really sure how their site used to be laid out, but dear god that is terrible, who could have possibly thunk that was a good layout?
Posted Image

#379 gunnm

gunnm

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:16 PM

Yo, GUNNM, got any tips for the boss gauntlet before Sundowner in R-04 for S-rank Revengeance?

Cool I'm guessing you got S on fight 2?

For this battle I played it lame I reloaded the checkpoint if I missed the parry. I would destroy the first bosses weapon and she will always run to a gekko and try to hit you with it parry it and its instant death on her.

Second boss when you sai attack him and break him apart I autolock his head wait till he regroups and then charge the pincers and it almost kills him in one attack it drops him around 40%. And of course wig B always

#380 gunnm

gunnm

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:24 PM

Why is it cold in texas? This is bs

#381 gunnm

gunnm

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:34 PM

Kojima-san-sama's thoughts on world war z.
'' HIDEO_KOJIMA ‏@HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN 8h Wha? Is " World War Z" rated PG13? PG13 zombie movie?!''

#382 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Captain fuckin' Marvel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:36 PM

I love Kojima-san.

#383 gunnm

gunnm

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:49 PM

I know huh!

#384 Action!

Action!

Animatah.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:15 PM

Yo, MoCi, what setup you running on your hunter? I'm trying to feel out these weapons to get my groove, and I'm actually loving the Hunter's Horn. Trying out heavy bowguns too to try mixing shit up.

I draw sometimes.

Trade List

The game that I animate for is now in early access! Try out Lichdom: Battlemage!

#385 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:23 PM

Yo, MoCi, what setup you running on your hunter? I'm trying to feel out these weapons to get my groove, and I'm actually loving the Hunter's Horn. Trying out heavy bowguns too to try mixing shit up.

Mixing it up between Hammer and Hunting Horn depending on what were hunting/what I'm feeling at the time, I love getting the KOs and stun states, which is why I've been using the paralyzing hammer. Got full Barroth armor on as well currently for the bonus attack + defense, but am going to be working towards the Duramboros set. I started online actually which I guess is around the 3-4 star quests for single player, since I wanted to play with friends and didn't want to do all the boring intro quests (although I've got my farm started somewhat now).
Posted Image

#386 Action!

Action!

Animatah.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:36 PM

Mixing it up between Hammer and Hunting Horn depending on what were hunting/what I'm feeling at the time, I love getting the KOs and stun states, which is why I've been using the paralyzing hammer. Got full Barroth armor on as well currently for the bonus attack + defense, but am going to be working towards the Duramboros set. I started online actually which I guess is around the 3-4 star quests for single player, since I wanted to play with friends and didn't want to do all the boring intro quests (although I've got my farm started somewhat now).

Nice. I'm probably gonna ride solo for a while. Turns out the pre-wife is actually interested in the game. Might grab it for 3DS so we can team up on it for a bit.

I draw sometimes.

Trade List

The game that I animate for is now in early access! Try out Lichdom: Battlemage!

#387 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:38 PM

Cool, it's still fun solo, just that me and a group of friends all grabbed it to play online. Plus, you can do all of the quests that they made for multiplayer by yourself this time as well since you can teleport to the area without connecting to the network, which is really nice.
Posted Image

#388 linkpwns

linkpwns

Oh hey guys

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:01 PM

I can only assume you guys are talkin about that Monster Hunter. I heard it's nice.
Posted Image

#389 Action!

Action!

Animatah.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:03 PM

Cool, it's still fun solo, just that me and a group of friends all grabbed it to play online. Plus, you can do all of the quests that they made for multiplayer by yourself this time as well since you can teleport to the area without connecting to the network, which is really nice.

Oh, for sure. Whole reason I wanted to play on Wii U over 3DS was to be able to hop online eventually. I played a little bit of Tri online, but totally missed that train. Also didn't have any buddies playing.

You guys mic up when you play? I'm still figuring out this console. Does the gamepad have a mic built in?

I can only assume you guys are talkin about that Monster Hunter. I heard it's nice.

Yessir. Fun stuff. I haven't really gotten into one since Freedom Unite on PSP.

I draw sometimes.

Trade List

#390 ihadFG

ihadFG

Adamustache

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:08 PM

I'll buy that Monstah Huntah when I get a WiiU later this year.