GGT 227 Makes Trash Talking Pro CoD players look like Angry Little Children

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I tried that. its totally different from mine when I try to port forward. There is literally 0 info about 3827 online other than the manual. I'll forever rock dat strict nat online :( Thanks anyways

[quote name='GUNNM']Yeah I tried that. its totally different from mine when I try to port forward. There is literally 0 info about 3827 online other than the manual. I'll forever rock dat strict nat online :( Thanks anyways[/QUOTE]

put dd-wrt on it, if supported... then I can tell you how to do it. :)

[quote name='The Crotch']Friday at 8 EST, then.[/QUOTE]

Don't know if you're screwing up time zones again, but the earliest I can get home is like 9:30-10pm EST, like I said in my post; but I can make sure I'll be ready to start right away if that works for others. To make that 9:30-10pm EST frame this means I leave work at 5:30pm PST and get home between 6:30-7pm PST, if I wanted to try and make 8pm EST I'd have to leave the office at like 3:30pm PST, which isn't going to happen.

Also:

35mdbt.jpg

[quote name='icebeast']Don't know if you're screwing up time zones again, but the earliest I can get home is like 9:30-10pm EST, like I said in my post; but I can make sure I'll be ready to start right away if that works for others. To make that 9:30-10pm EST frame this means I leave work at 5:30pm PST and get home between 6:30-7pm PST, if I wanted to try and make 8pm EST I'd have to leave the office at like 3:30pm PST, which isn't going to happen.

Also:

35mdbt.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Everytime we have to deal with timezones at work it takes like 3 tries to get it right. Dates + computers + timezones are awful.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Swear if these Real Triggers pop off one more time, I'm going to glue them on.[/QUOTE]

Do it! I've got an old Dualshock (the original one that came with my MGS4 PS3 bundle) and I superglued Real Triggers to it cause the bitches kept popping off. Works fine. Gotta have dem Triggers.

I'm working on another "Best of the GGT" blog. Ain't done one in a looooog while. Should have it up this weekend.

Do you play games while you work out? There's this dude at work who comes to the fitness center and only rides the bike machine and plays his PSP almost every morning.

I never understood cardio machines. I can run just fine outside.

Some trivia, I've used cardio machines three times. I've never ran outside.

[quote name='panzerfaust']I never use cardio machines but that would be a good idea.[/QUOTE]

That would be an awful idea for me because I sweat a lot when I do cardio, although most of my cardio time is running and I only do bike after that for 6-9 minutes (assuming I don't ride my bike to the gym).

Quick question to the GGT:

How many current-gen (360, PS3, Wii/U) 1st-party controllers do you own?

Just wondering what the average is here.

I have 3 Dualshocks. (All black)

[quote name='BlueScrote']Everytime we have to deal with timezones at work it takes like 3 tries to get it right. Dates + computers + timezones are awful.[/QUOTE]
Throw being in Saskatchewan in to the mix, a province that doesn't use Daylight Saving Time, and therefore hops time zones twice a year.

[quote name='Krymner']Quick question to the GGT:

I have 3 Dualshocks. (All black)[/QUOTE]

I have 2 PS3 controllers. One from my launch PS3 and one from my Slim.

Although both are dualshock 3's. Idk how that happened, but whatever.

Two, two, and one Wiimote for Dolphin.

Two for each because my wife plays. If not for her then I'd just have one. Friends can bring their own.

I have 2 wired, and 2 wireless Xbox controllers. When I had my PS3 I had two controllers. I also have 4 Wiimotes (w/ 4 nunchuks & classic controllers). 2 Fightsticks.

360: Like 5 or 6 wireless ones (official), 1 official wired, 1 tron PDP wired, a fightstick, 2 fightpads, and an arcade stick

PS3: 1 Dualshock, 1 AfterGlow (my main controller)

Wii/U: 1 Gamepad, 1 CCP, 4 wiimotes, 2 nunchucks

1 Dualshock (Green)
2 360 Wireless controllers (Gears 3 and Halo 3 Brute)
1 360 Wired controller (Arkham City Batarang controller for PC gaming)

I also have the shitty ass Tekken fightstick. I've been meaning to get a good fightstick, but soooo broke.

3 wireless 360, 1 wired.
2 DS3
3? 4? Wii motes. I honestly don't remember.

I have like 10 broken GC controllers because of Smash when I was in college though.

LOS is much more adventure-y than I expected. It's kind of a nice surprise.

1 Dualshock
2 Gears of War 3 Wireless XBOX 360 Controllers
1 Street Fighter X Tekken Madcatz fightstick

3 DS3's being used and 2 NIB
2 Moves
2 Move Navigations
1 Sharpshooter
1 PS3 HoriRAP V3 SA

2 Wiimotes
2 Nunchucks
2 Gamecube controllers(Wii edition)
2 Classic controllers
1 HOTD Handcannon

BTW, Paul Ryan only works on his vanity muscles. You can tell because he has chicken legs. Gonna bring some vs. flavor in here and say that he looks like a douchebag.:D

Interesting array of 1st-party controllers. Nice to see nobody admitted to hoarding them to sell on eBay in 20 years to fund their retirement.

And Rei, friends NEVER bring over their own fucking controller and it always pisses me off.

2 Black PS3 controllers
1 Silver PS3 controller
2 MadCatz Tournament Edition arcade sticks
1 MadCatz Standard Edition arcade stick

[quote name='Krymner']And Rei, friends NEVER bring over their own fucking controller and it always pisses me off.[/QUOTE]
Then I guess no multiplayer for them. To be fair my friends and I just know that's how it is. We never go to another person's house without one of our controllers. We even make sure to get different colors from each other so we know who's is who's.

You've never taken a controller of yours to a house you know who has the same color and switched them because yours isn't as good?

[quote name='GUNNM']You've never taken a controller of yours to a house you know who has the same color and switched them because yours isn't as good?[/QUOTE]

You kidding me? I just take them because I WANT them. That's why I have 3!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back