(DEAD DEAL) BB 2 Day Sale

• Please log in to reply
510 replies to this topic

#391 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:22 AM

Any reason to get pokemon conquest if I have fire emblem awakened?

#392 iMJets

iMJets

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:23 AM

Got a copy of Prototype 2 PS3 for 4.99 online free shipping.
Also picked up Pokemon Rumble Blast 3ds for 9.99 in store.
Posted Image

#393 paayter

paayter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:34 AM

Yeah, it was a "2 dollar coke". I didn't need 2 copies of Prototype 2. Besides that, they were sold out. The only reason I got one was because I had called ahead and reserved one. I was actually going to pick up Pikmin 2, but they didn't have any.

coulda ended up trading the other one?

#394 FlyingAce39

FlyingAce39

Flyin' High Again

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:44 AM

coulda ended up trading the other one?

They didn't have any more. I got the last copy. ;)

660090.png 660091.png

#395 thereefernander

thereefernander

CAG Best Buy Employee

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:58 AM

God damn it I keep missing these $5 Prototype 2 deals!!!! :( When was it $5 on BBY.com and why did it change! If anyone wants to get rid of their 360 copy I'll but it for the $5 and pay you shipping..

Must have skimmed right over "IN STORE ONLY" damn I left left work too, which begs the question if I work in the gaming department at best buy How did I not know of this deal!

Edited by thereefernander, 23 March 2013 - 03:08 AM.

htv6oenzsznakco9zuqt.png
Signature created by Audacious.
616464.png

#396 omeggy

omeggy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:05 AM

my store (whitehall, pa) showed none in stock for prototype 2, or pikmin 2. went there today to pick a leap pad for my kid and they had plenty (5+) of both. prototype2 was in a sleeve with "limited radnet edition access code" and "bonus code to unlock hardened steel vehicle armor inside"

I was there earlier today as well. Only the PS3 version was left.

#397 DesertLeo

DesertLeo

DontReadThis.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:09 AM

Just grabbed what looked to be the last $5 ps3 Prototype 2 at the Anthem, AZ bestbuy.

#398 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:12 AM

I cannot wait for the $5 MOH: Warfighter sale. My BBY has a crap ton of them still.

#399 Namurashi

Namurashi

I am Galstaff, Sorceror of Light!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:18 AM

Couldn't find any Prototype 2 games. There was one in a city 2 hours from here. :<

#400 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:20 AM

kmart needs to take note on how to clearance out old games that they arent making any sales on
Currently playing
:ps4: murdered soul suspect, the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: wonderfull 101

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, knack : :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#401 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:39 AM

kmart needs to take note on how to clearance out old games that they arent making any sales on

50 copies of Black Ops clogging the case is not a sound business decision?
Posted Image

#402 supergamekh1

supergamekh1

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:46 AM

Its showing Prototype 2 for $14.99 for me...

#403 BGnasty

BGnasty

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:49 AM

I am pretty sure you need to physically go into the store in order to get the $4.99 price.

#404 kitsunisan

kitsunisan

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:54 AM

We're going to get someone saying this on every page now, aren't we. Posted Image

#405 Invicta 61

Invicta 61

Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:03 AM

Thursday the local store had about 20 copies of Prototype 2 for PS3. When I stopped by after work today they were down to about 7.

The stuff from the weekly sale was already hand marked and on the clearance endcap. Grabbed a Pokemon Rumble Blast that I couldn't find earlier in the week.
Bah weep granah weep nini bong.

And now I present Kate Upton doing the Cat Daddy:

Spoiler

#406 hotpocket

hotpocket

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:27 AM

Played Proto 2 for most of the day today. Great game for $5, though it does get a little repetitive.

#407 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:49 AM

Weird had this problem in Asheville the other day with the earlier in the week Best buy promotion. I told them I'd WILLING pay full price if they'd price match... So he got all the way to Pikmin 2 and saw it was $5 then told me that it was a "special promotion", and they couldn't do it. And the woman beside him basically looked at me, and said the same exact thing all hatefully. Really wasn't needed. Needless to say I called Corporate on them whatever good it'll do

Like I said, being shot down on the GREAT deal wasn't my issue, I was prepared for that. The fact the guy was actually ringing up 4 games in the sale (my third game twice, once at $0 and again at $14.99) to prevent me from getting a deal the computer was accepting is what actually made me genuinely annoyed. I mean, he was going out of his way (and technically, and I mean technically ringing up merchandise I wasn't actually purchasing) to do so was just... seriously, I work a job where people base their tip on the final bill and don't get this worked up over discounts and deals. Might have to try again when the old lady is working in the morning who doesn't give a shit.

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#408 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:31 AM

They added Rockstar Games Collection: Edition 1 for both :ps3::360: $39.99

#409 harrahs80

harrahs80

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:58 AM

darksiders 2 wii u is a great deal don't pass this up !

#410 mwmike11

mwmike11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:06 AM

Managed to grab Prototype 2 for $5 at my local Best Buy today. The guy there was baffled by it.

#411 brewin

brewin

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:08 AM

This looks like a pretty good time to get a wii u! with Darksiders 2 still $20 some good stuff can be had on the cheap. In the last few days ive gotten Lego City , NFS ($30), Darksiders 2 ($20) and NG3 ($30). having a blast with those. I know these arent "killer apps" but they are damn good games in their own right and the u ports are enhanced, despite what some may tell you. It may not be enough to sway the masses now, but give it time.

The gamepad should not be underestimated, it makes a huge difference in games like darksiders and arkham city. I can only imagine the possibilites and Im sure Nintendo and its partners are cooking up some truly great experiences. Its looking like ps 4 and Wii U will be my first two next gen systems this time around cuz I am loving my wii U and the 720 rumors are scaring me a little. I was dissapoitned with the launch, but I just played my other systems during this recent drought and now it is picking up. I actually have a little backlog going for my u right now. Cant wait to see what e3 brings!
Posted Image

#412 itzknickknac

itzknickknac

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:08 AM

They added Rockstar Games Collection: Edition 1 for both :ps3::360: $39.99

I may have to take this deal. The only game in that collection I'm really interested in is LA Noire. But with red dead redemption and midnight club+dlc it's not a bad deal. Also, what exactly is GTA: Episodes from Liberty City? I understand it's two expansion packs, but do the expansions include the GTAIV world? Or is it separate from the GTAIV world. Does that make sense? TIA

#413 Kolma

Kolma

I like french toast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:36 AM

Ordered Pokemon Conquest, choose to ship it rather than pick it up.
Shipping is free and I have Monster Hunter to hold me for now.
Also Luigi's Mansion is next week, unsure if getting.

560501.png

xivpads.png

retrosig.png?a_gc=255%2C110%2C13&a_mc=25

#414 Psybuster

Psybuster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:54 AM

I may have to take this deal. The only game in that collection I'm really interested in is LA Noire. But with red dead redemption and midnight club+dlc it's not a bad deal. Also, what exactly is GTA: Episodes from Liberty City? I understand it's two expansion packs, but do the expansions include the GTAIV world? Or is it separate from the GTAIV world. Does that make sense? TIA

They're two standalone side stories that take place concurrently with GTA4's main story (including some missions where you'll see the same events from a different viewpoint), so same map and everything.

#415 Morpha

Morpha

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:57 AM

I was able to get Target to price match the 4.99 for prototype 2, but I was wondering if anyone has had any luck price matching at WalMart (since their copy comes with a bonus of prototype 1 also included as a psn voucher). I might stop in tomorrow to see if I can get it there.

#416 bill esquivel

bill esquivel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:57 AM

best buy messed up part of my order. they did not have the ACIII collectors guide after they sent notice they filled the order (Maybe an employee snagged it). So they called me and said I could have the regular edition for $.01.

#417 paayter

paayter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:09 AM

best buy messed up part of my order. they did not have the ACIII collectors guide after they sent notice they filled the order (Maybe an employee snagged it). So they called me and said I could have the regular edition for $.01.

cool grab but ac3 ce guide is very noce. reg guides are a waste but ce guides arevwuite beautiful

#418 ray2dee

ray2dee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:53 AM

Good day to be an CAG, called my local BB they had 1 copy of Prototype 2 left so I got that and thought I might get one more... called my other local BB and grabbed their last copy too

So now I have 1 copy for myself and 1 copy to sell on CAG or Ebay with the BB Steelbook I got a while ago

#419 thehoweller

thehoweller

IllegalCouponPrinter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 12:48 PM

I wish more store employees took the high road... They'd get more of business of mine when I'm not in CAG-mode.

Posted Image
For the Earthbound fans...Visit this SMAAASH ing link!
Posted Image

#420 sherlock2g

sherlock2g

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:04 PM

I was at the John Hancock BB and the guy wanted me to sign up for their BB card. I told him it was listed online@ $5 but he kept pushing the damn credit card. I just passed and pickup Dragon's Dogma and a $10 PSN card.