(DEAD DEAL) BB 2 Day Sale

• Please log in to reply
510 replies to this topic

#451 Vulcan2422

Vulcan2422

Sandwich Artist with the Mouth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:18 PM

Gonna see if they will do the whole price match with different system thing for Saints Row The third. Love to have it on the 360.

Vulcan7905.png
Real Life Ice Hockey Stats: Goals - 20 Assists - 23 Penalty Minutes - 8

Granted I only played the demo of Chime, but how the heck do you get shit on by Chime?

#452 billymayshere

billymayshere

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:20 PM

My Prototype 2 rang up $15 as well. Any chance of calling the 1-800 and getting the $10 back?

#453 mark_IV

mark_IV

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:39 PM

fucking terrible experience today, they had piles of Prototype 2 for both consoles and they both rang up for $15 and they refused to refer to anything other than their website. I'm trying to tell them it was $5, and they say, "Do you have proof?", "must've been the dotd yesterday?". How embarrassing.

Also, the manager also had a giant Best Buy yellow tag logo tattooed on his bicep which I imagine all the ladies get moist over.

We need a photo of that.

Next year during the liquidation sale he can get "Everything Must Go!" inked under that and get paid to stand at the curb and flex.

Off topic but relevant to previous posts.

Posted Image

#454 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:42 PM

My Prototype 2 rang up $15 as well. Any chance of calling the 1-800 and getting the $10 back?

No.

#455 T1NY

T1NY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:40 PM

Employee of the month?

Off topic but relevant to previous posts.

Posted Image

#456 leftwing1018

leftwing1018

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:44 PM

My BB was out of new Prototype 2 but I got them to give me a used copy for the same price $4.99. I was happy.

Same story here. All sold out of the new copies, but was able to snag a used copy for $4.99 :D

#457 Morpha

Morpha

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:18 PM

How or what did you tell them? Cause I showed them the receipt and they told me unless I had a flier they will not price match. If there is a flier can someone link it cause the Target near me has like 10 copies each for both systems.

I just showed them my receipt from BB and they did it. The manager originally said no problem but the cashier that was doing it was giving me so much shit, that I called the manager over and she just did it.

#458 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:50 PM

I just showed them my receipt from BB and they did it. The manager originally said no problem but the cashier that was doing it was giving me so much shit, that I called the manager over and she just did it.

Lucky :)

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#459 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:31 AM

was hoping to get a few more Prototype 2s but they jumped the price up to 14.99 at my location too. ah well.

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#460 RedFoxCommando

RedFoxCommando

I Am Spartacus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:47 AM

Ordered Mario Tennis Open, Had to bite at $24.99 since it's first party Nintendo. I spend at least 5 minutes on it every time I walk into Best Buy that has it on demo so I figured I'd go ahead and bite at this price.

#461 guessed

guessed

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:33 AM

Is prototype the only game that's been taken out of the sale? A bit jetlagged atm, so I don't want to go out just to get denied on everything.

Some of the games from the "clearance" that started on 3/17 have gone back up. Adventure Time 3DS is ringing up $29.99 now.
Will 'watch Family Guy with you and explain the pop culture references you don't understand' for food.

#462 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:47 AM

Alright, thanks. Guess I'll just sit this one out and continue to work on the backlog instead of adding to it.

Yes! I am in a signature! :applause:

#463 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:51 AM

im surprised that they didnt clearance out the blackwatch edition. my girlfriend wants prototype after watching me beat it awhile back and she loves art books. would have been perfect if they dropped it to 14.99 or less

the blackwatch edition is already removed from bestbuy website, so i doubt it.

#464 SaraAB

SaraAB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:00 AM

Picked up a copy of Steel Diver and a copy of Pokemon Conquest from amazon earlier today for 14.99

#465 Deona

Deona

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:03 AM

Picked up Pokemon Conquest on bestbuy.com. I'll get back 500 RZ points from the BB FB app so made it a pretty good deal.

#466 MasaTFC

MasaTFC

Germany 2014 FIFA World Cup Champions!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:31 AM

op should change the thread title, cause Prototype 2 is not 5 buck (anymnore?)

"The Absence of Evidence Is Not The Evidence of Absence"

Updated List- Come Buy My Stuff Cheap!

#467 shiftyfink

shiftyfink

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 03:38 AM

Picked up Steel Diver and Darksiders II for the Wii U (last copy in store even though online said none available). Grand total of $25 and then did a price match on the Wii controller charger (which I bought 2 of last week) for a net cost of $5 +tax. Super deal for me and just wanted to give a BIG thanks to the OP!!!!

#468 mad_taffer

mad_taffer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:14 AM

Yeah, bought Prototype 2 today for $14.99.
Figured it was still a good deal.

#469 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:43 AM

Hoping for more Clearances. :lol:

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#470 Invicta 61

Invicta 61

Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:29 AM

the blackwatch edition is already removed from bestbuy website, so i doubt it.

The manager at the local store is big on getting items to the clearance section once they're out of the system and they had a few of the Blackwatch editions on the floor as of friday (still marked MSRP). Something to keep an eye on.
Bah weep granah weep nini bong.

And now I present Kate Upton doing the Cat Daddy:

Spoiler

#471 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:53 AM

My BB had the Blackwatch Editions out on the floor as well. Still MSRP though.

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#472 paayter

paayter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:10 AM

Yeah, bought Prototype 2 today for $14.99.
Figured it was still a good deal.

damn sorry to hearbwhich version?

#473 dednkicking

dednkicking

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:55 AM

Got Red faction and Prototype 2 both at 4.99 with store pick up. I am going play through both next couple days and trade them in with some other games for the new bio shock

#474 KenKeith

KenKeith

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:00 AM

FYI for those with the expired free download for prototype, it wasn't expired you just had to type the code in in all CAPS

#475 oasisboy

oasisboy

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:57 PM

was hoping to get a few more Prototype 2s but they jumped the price up to 14.99 at my location too. ah well.

Few more? Hoarding...
[IMG]http://http://profile.mygamercard.net/conejo%20mexicano[/IMG]

#476 ferris182

ferris182

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:24 PM

FYI for those with the expired free download for prototype, it wasn't expired you just had to type the code in in all CAPS

Is prototype 1 download included in a special packaging of the prototype 2 game?
Is this prototype 2 game sold at best buy?

#477 Darthlain18

Darthlain18

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:37 PM

So here's my haul after both the sales!

Pokemon Rumble for my Gf - $10
Darksiders 2 360 and wii U - $35 total
(not sure which to keep or return just wanted to get them while I could
Pikmin 2 - $5
Pokemon conquest - $15
Prototype 2 - $5
Kirby mass attack - $8
Halo 4 CE guide - $6

Total: 84 - 25 in certificates = 62.xx :) plus the 500 points for the fb app! Thanks OP!

#478 oasisboy

oasisboy

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:48 PM

So here's my haul after both the sales!

Pokemon Rumble for my Gf - $10
Darksiders 2 360 and wii U - $35 total
(not sure which to keep or return just wanted to get them while I could
Pikmin 2 - $5
Pokemon conquest - $15
Prototype 2 - $5
Kirby mass attack - $8
Halo 4 CE guide - $6

Total: 84 - 25 in certificates = 62.xx :) plus the 500 points for the fb app! Thanks OP!

Good for you... Nobody cares
[IMG]http://http://profile.mygamercard.net/conejo%20mexicano[/IMG]

#479 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:49 PM

Few more? Hoarding...

F off. Seriously. What would it matter? If you didn't get off your ass and go to your BB, you weren't going to get it, anyway. If they're still there when the sale is done, what good did it do anyone?

Currently Playing:
:360:
Rocksmith 2014

:xb1:

Titanfall, Forza 5

#480 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 03:07 PM

F off. Seriously. What would it matter? If you didn't get off your ass and go to your BB, you weren't going to get it, anyway. If they're still there when the sale is done, what good did it do anyone?

oasis boy complains about everyone so pay him no mind my friend lol. and i agree, every game clearanced out at bestbuys like the ones we have had latley sell out fast as everyone knows so if you arent quick enough thats your fault. yea it sucks if a game you wanted gets hoarded (man i wanted a prototype 2 copy lol) but nobody has an obligation to save you a copy so meh is what i say
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png