Blockbuster vs. Gamefly for rental service???

Chadwilly

CAGiversary!
I am considering starting a subscription to a rental service, either Blockbuster or Gamefly just not 100% sure which one I want to go with (if either :???:).

(FYI: There is not a Blockbuster in my town, so I would be using there mail service most all of the time, if not everytime, to get games and possibly movies/tv shows).

Would anyone with experience with either one of the two please give me advice/recommendations/etc.?

Thank you in advance!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Chadwilly']I am considering starting a subscription to a rental service, either Blockbuster or Gamefly just not 100% sure which one I want to go with (if either :???:).

(FYI: There is not a Blockbuster in my town, so I would be using there mail service most all of the time, if not everytime, to get games and possibly movies/tv shows).

Would anyone with experience with either one of the two please give me advice/recommendations/etc.?

Thank you in advance!!![/QUOTE]
If you want games, go with gamefly. You will never get a game out of blockbuster lol.

Yeah there was a few threads that got you Blockbuster for free for like 6 months. With that I think I got a total of like 6 games with the 3 item out at a time deal.

I am not a huge fan of GameFly either though. As it always seems like the turn around is slow for me like they throttle some people who send games back quickly.

I add almost all games to my queue so some games I get I end up not liking or it's something I don't plan on playing for a bit so I put it back in the mail a day or so later. Not sure if that's what causes me to get throttled or not.

There is only 1 USPS sort facility between me and the closest distribution center for GameFly when I first had my sub with them I could get a game monday, mail it back on tuesday and have another game thursday.

last few times I resubscribed I'd get something monday, send it back tuesday, and not have anything new till friday if i was lucky sometimes the following week.

bread's done
Back