Photo
- - - - -

Where to Sell or Trade in my Huge 360 Bundle?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 M_A_C

M_A_C

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:47 AM

I tried Craigslist and had little response... Maybe it's overpriced? http://cosprings.cra...3682253956.html

Should I just trade it in to Bestbuy or something? I'd rather not have to deal with ebay. What is the best way to get rid of this?

#2 Lemstar

Lemstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:39 AM

You're probably not getting $800 for everything.

Trading in while GameStop's $10/3 games bonus and Best Buy's 100% base value bonus are both active might be a good idea, although you'll need to do some research to figure out the optimal way of splitting them.

I'm pretty sure the Beatles Rock Band set is worth quite a bit separately.

When you say Chun-Li controller, do you mean the arcade stick or the wireless pad?

#3 M_A_C

M_A_C

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 07:17 AM

Thanks man, I think your right. I'll probably try and trade most of it in to Amazon since I wanna build a PC with the cash. They seem to have comparable prices on trades... Right?

#4 Lemstar

Lemstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 08:56 AM

Don't quote me on this, but it seems like Amazon's TIVs are shitty more often than not. You might occasionally see some oddities that usually get jumped on fast (follow the Amazon Trade-In thread), but you're generally going to get more trading them to GS or BBY. If you want, you can then turn that into Amazon credit through buying Amazon Kindle GCs at BBY.

#5 trollape74

trollape74

Lifting and Gaming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:00 PM

You'd probably be better off selling the system, the complete beatles rock band, and maybe that halo 3 legendary separately. Then you could sell the rest in lots. Look up Best Buy trade in values first though. All of the CoD's(didn't see CoD 2,3 or World at War in the pic so didn't include them) will give you 58 after the 100% trade in. 60.90 if you're GCU. Any reason why you don't wanna go the ebay route? http://www.ebay.com/...=p2047675.l2557 i don't see any really desirable games in that lot except for Blops but it looks like it sold pretty good.

Edited by shrike4242, 16 April 2013 - 10:44 PM.

#6 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 29 March 2013 - 03:45 PM

Thanks man, I think your right. I'll probably try and trade most of it in to Amazon since I wanna build a PC with the cash. They seem to have comparable prices on trades... Right?

u should lower the price or sell for what $$ u need for the pc or you can trade the stuff gamestop because they are having 50% extra trade deal i think on all or you can sell on here too

#7 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 29 March 2013 - 03:49 PM

you could get like 500-600 for the bundle

#8 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 01:43 AM

CAG Lowball anyone?:bouncy:

76561198022997080.pngA_Different_Nate.png

#9 M_A_C

M_A_C

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 06:23 PM

Thanks dudes. I'll probably just keep it even though I don't play it much. Not worth the hassle or money to trade it in.

Also golf.

Edited by M_A_C, 30 March 2013 - 06:35 PM.