RE.net Present Codes (Drop Thread)

eXiON

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Present Codes:

Enter Present Codes to receive in-game items!

Present Codes will be published in various places such as on websites, in magazines, and in shops, so make sure to keep an eye on all the latest Resident Evil: Revelations info!
Present codes are universal and are used to unlock weapons for RE: Revelations Raid mode. The codes do have expiry dates (some of them may be unknown) so if you find one in a website, magazine or store make sure to post it here before it is too late!

To join, simply register (if you haven't already) or log-in to residentevil.net (RE.net) and look for the "Enter a Present Code" button, or simply click your preferred console for quick access:

PS3 / XBOX 360 / Wii U / Windows (PC)

Make sure to send over the weapons you've been collecting so far with Present Codes so you can use them in Raid Mode. RE.net will still be releasing codes so keep an eye out for Revelations info over the usual channels! (Remember to enter each Present Code before its expiry date)

Codes under expired are assumed dead, but some have been re-activated so be sure to try them regardless. Special thanks to everyone who has posted codes! Don't forget to keep checking back periodically to see if any new codes have been posted, and keep an eye out on this Google Doc's Link where you will find the latest codes.

Present Codes:

queen - [P-90 "Short Range+" Lv.5 - 5 Slots]
abyss [HG Beretta M92F Lv.1 - 4 Slots]
mayday - [L. Hawk "Short Range" Lv.5 - 4 Slots]
bioterrorism [Pale Rider Lv. 3 slot 5]
raymond [Drake Lv. 3 slot 6]
originaleleven [Muramasa Lv. 3 slot 6]
globster [HG PC356 Lv.1 - 6 Slots]
herb [L. Hawk "Short Range]
keith - [G36 "Speed Shot" Lv.5 - 5 Slots]
ghiozzo - [Windhan Lv.1 - 4 Slots]
scagdead - [Python "Short Range+" Lv.3 - 4 Slots]
albert - [G36 "Light Weight" Lv.3 - 4 Slots]
hell - [M40A1 "Speed Load" Lv.3 - 4 Slots]
chris - [Python "Speed Shot" Lv.5 - 5 Slots]
scarmiglione ('G-18 Lv.1 - 5 Slots]
dark ('PC356 "Short Range" Lv.3 - 6 Slots]
bow - [M3 "Sonic Assist" Lv.3 - 4 Slots]
luciani - [Windham "Short Range" Lv.5 - 5 Slots]
malacoda - [PSG1 "Long Range" Lv.1 - 2 Slots]
tabyss - [MP5 "Light Weight" Lv.3 - 5 Slots]
bsaa - [M3 "Short Range" Lv.5 - 5 Slots]
seacreeper - [Windham "Speed Shot" Lv.1 - 3 Slots]
sheva - [PC356 "Long Range" Lv.1 - 5 Slots]

EXPIRED:

farfarello - [P-90 Lv. 1 - 6 Slots]
promenade - [M3 "Easy Grip" Lv.1 - 3 Slots]
lansdale - [L. Hawk Lv. 1 - 3 Slots]
beach - [M92F "Short Range" Lv.1 - 3 Slots]

Scratch Card [DEAD]:

Genesis Scratchcard
Scratch 3 areas from the 6 displayed above to receive a diorama figure.The scan percentage revealed after scratching might have some effect on what you receive...
You only have one Genesis Scratchcard a day
(Only one Genesis Scratchcard a day can be used)
RE.net has separate entities for each console, so if you redeem a code for the console of your choice and want the gun for both consoles, make sure to redeem it on the other console as well. Scratchcard Diorama figures work the same way, in that you can play the game once on each console per day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't think I'll be getting the new Revelations for awhile since I finished the 3DS version last year but thanks for bringing this to attention.

Thanks OP!

Will the present codes generate a DLC code at release? Is this remake of Relevations only on the PS3 or is the DLC only for the PS3?

[quote name='knight19']Thanks OP!

Will the present codes generate a DLC code at release? Is this remake of Relevations only on the PS3 or is the DLC only for the PS3?[/QUOTE]

If it's anything like RE6, what will happen is that whatever you have unlocked through RE.net (Web Browser) will unlock either immediately or after a prerequesite is met the moment you boot up Revelations (on your console) and are online.

[quote name='Exu']Xbox link, since OP only provided a PS3 one:
https://www.residentevil.net/rev/en/xbox/

Cheers eXiON, will be keeping an eye on this thread.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Exu, forgot to add the 360 link, I've updated it.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']The code globster unlocks a PC356 Slot6 lvl1.[/QUOTE]

Nice it worked. Thank you and OP!

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Anyone know what time the daily scratchcard resets?[/QUOTE]

I think it's every 24 hours from the moment you actually do it, but I've only done it for the past two days. I'll keep an eye out and see if that's the case though. I'll go ahead and put that up in the thread just in case people want to play the scratchcard game as well and get some diorama figures.

I haven't registered a Capcom account, but I assume the Capcom accounts will link together with our xbox or PSN accounts. is that correct?

[quote name='basis']I haven't registered a Capcom account, but I assume the Capcom accounts will link together with our xbox or PSN accounts. is that correct?[/QUOTE]

In the RE6 game, there's a selection in Options that gives you a code.

Entering that code online at the RE site would synch your PSN or XBL account to your Capcom account.

Well, I just tried doing the scratchcard game a little bit earlier than what I did it yesterday. No dice, I still can't. So I'm pretty sure it works under it's own 24 hr system after you play it.

[quote name='Sharp Katana']do the figures unlock in game or just through RE.net?[/QUOTE]

If it's like RE6, nope. Dioramas for RE6 were just goodies you unlocked for the hell of it. They were only viewable through RE.net, they did not transfer to the actual game.

Thanks for the heads up Ham, and Glock as well. Updated thread.

[quote name='MrBoss']Thanks OP.

You can enter the codes 2 times (2 for each system).[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'll be sure to add that info.

Thanks for the heads up Ham, and Glock as well. Updated thread.

[quote name='MrBoss']Thanks OP.

You can enter the codes 2 times (2 for each system).[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'll be sure to add that info. Looks like the scratchcard game works the same way.

[quote name='Chrisdarasta']thanks, expired today though :cry:[/QUOTE]

Darn. Where did that one come from? Didn't see anyone mention it anywhere! D:

Damn, that code must've been a 1 day deal. I missed it as well, that was a sneaky one. Thanks synopsis, guess we really do have to keep an eye out for these daily.

[quote name='eXiON']Damn, that code must've been a 1 day deal. I missed it as well, that was a sneaky one. Thanks synopsis, guess we really do have to keep an eye out for these daily.[/QUOTE]
keep those codes coming. :D
Its appreciated.

I must have entered it with little time to spare myself. Sorry for everyone who missed it, i posted it a few minutes after i entered it on the res site. I wasn't aware of its time frame. This is the copy and paste of it for anyone curious. P-90 "Short Range+" Lv.5 slot 6

New code up, promenade

Unlocks: M3 "Easy Grip" Lv.1 slot 3

I'll update thread shortly, hurry though! It's supposed to expire tomorrow.

[quote name='synopsis']I must have entered it with little time to spare myself. Sorry for everyone who missed it, i posted it a few minutes after i entered it on the res site. I wasn't aware of its time frame. This is the copy and paste of it for anyone curious. P-90 "Short Range+" Lv.5 slot 6[/QUOTE]Thanks, I'll add that to the OP.

New code up, promenade

Hurry though! It's supposed to expire 'soon' so it could be today or tomorrow..

[quote name='synopsis']I must have entered it with little time to spare myself. Sorry for everyone who missed it, i posted it a few minutes after i entered it on the res site. I wasn't aware of its time frame. This is the copy and paste of it for anyone curious. P-90 "Short Range+" Lv.5 slot 6[/QUOTE]Thanks, I'll add that bit to the OP.

[quote name='eXiON']New code up, promenade

Thanks, I'll add that bit to the OP.[/QUOTE]

Already expired.

[quote name='eXiON']New code up, promenade

Thanks, I'll add that bit to the OP.[/QUOTE]

I tried entering promenade and I get that the code is expired already. WTH Capcom?

Wow, Capcom is killing these fast. Sorry guys, I have some free time at work and didn't see this posted, didn't realize it would already be dead.

This was posted about 13 hrs ago from Biohazard's official twitter.

Here's a rough translation of tweet.

You can also use an incorrect answer is also an answer Baioribe [UE], today announced the gift code! "Promenade". Valid as long as today! What do I get, I enjoy from entering!

So I guess "Valid as long as today" meant 3/31 in Japan.

Since Capcom has been releasing present codes with literally less than 24 hours to redeem them, we should create an uprising. We CAGs need to unite and mass email them complaining about the lack of time available to redeem their newly released present codes. Be sure to mention in an email that you are infuriated because you've been watching the promo very closely yet have still failed to redeem the queen and promenade present codes. Also mention that you are upset as a customer because you are a collector and that you are definitley buying the game when it comes out or have already preordered it. I bet with enough backlash toward Capcom, we coulod get these expired present codes up and running again at the very least. What do you say fellow CAGs?

I already submitted my inquiry on Capcom.com. Here's a copy/paste:

Dear Capcom,

I am a longtime Resident Evil fan who has already preordered an Xbox 360 copy of Resident Evil Revelations. I love your games and cannot say enough about them. However, something about your "present codes" promotion for Resident Evil Revelations on your website RE.net is really bothering me.

Present Codes such as "queen" and "promenade" were discovered and posted to fansites that are following this promotion very closely with, quite literally, substantially less than 24 hours left to b e redeemed before they were set to expire. I have been following these sites closely and am currently signed up for RE.net to redeem these present codes for the game which I have already preordered. As a loyal Capcom customer, this infuriates me because I feel it is unfair for you to release promotional codes with such a small window of time in which they may be redeemed.

I have paid for my copy of Resident Evil Revelations on Xbox 360 in full already and I feel cheated because I'm already missing out "free" content for the game yet you as a company have already obtained my paid support. Please realize that the time limits assigned to several of your present codes on RE.net were unreasonably low and consider re-activating some expired codes with a reasonable amount of time for your supportive fanbase to redeem them in. It would really make me, and I'm sure many others, feel more appreciated by Capcom as paying customers.

Thank you very much for your time, and if this was the wrong place to make such an inquiry, could you please forward this message to the proper recipients in charge of RE.net ?

Thanks again,
BWG

It said I should receive a response within 48 hours. You guys should send them similar inquiries, please! I bet they re-activate these codes for us. CAGs unite!

Last edited by a moderator:
Might even want to send a petition to the white house to force Capcom into keeping these codes up for at least a month!

Haha, I'm sure we'd see a lot of pissed people already if these were unique weapons. I do agree that it doesn't help that two of these codes have been from a Japanese Web Show: Hagi Toko, and now this Twitter code, so the time lapse really makes this an issue if many of these codes end up being "1 day" only.

But I don't have much of a problem with it since once Revelations comes out, these weapons will be great as starter weapons but a few hours later we'll probably dispose of them.

I understand it's not the end of the world, but you'd be surprised what an email inquiry to a company such as Capcom can achieve. I sent them a message and copy/pasted it in the post 2 messges up for an easy example if anyone wants to base their email on what I said. Thank you in advance to anybody who takes the time to support this cause. I don't think it is an unreasonable thing for their customers to ask of them.

bread's done
Back