Have lots of steam games, want: Skyrim DLC for PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgoblins

CAGiversary!
Hello all, long time lurker and hoarder :p I have quite a few games with Steam codes that I haven't gotten around to playing and I currently am looking to get Skyrim DLC, I don't have any of it currently. I'm hoping someone has some from the last sale because I'm tired of waiting for a sale (sheesh it's been 2 months since Dragonborn came out already :p)

What I have:

Steam Inventory
-Fallout 3: Game of The Year
-Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
-Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of The Year Edition Deluxe (with all extra DLC)
-Saints Row: The Third Franchise Pack + Extra DLC code.
-Age of Empires Online: Summer Sale Bundle

-Crusader Kings II
--ALL CKII DLC (Expansions: Legacy of Rome, Sword of Islam, Sunset Invasion, The Republic) (Songs of: RU, Holy Land, Caliph, Albion, Byzantium, Faith, Prosperity) (Unit Packs: Russian, Mongols DLC Pack, African, Byzantine) (Portraits: African, Mongol, Russian, Mediterranean) (Customization: Ruler Designer DLC, Dynasty Shields 1, Dynasty Shield II)

-War of The Roses: Kingmaker House of York Deluxe Edition
--WoTR: House of York Armor Set DLC, WoTR: House of Lancaster Armor Set DLC

-Warlock: Master of the Arcane
--Warlock DLC: Powerful Lords, Armageddon, Return of the Elves, Power of the Serpent, Master of Artifacts.

-Starvoid
-Cars 2
-Disney Universe
-G-Force
-Lego Pirates
-Pirates of the Caribbean At Worlds End
-Toy Story 3
-Majesty 2 Collection
-Majesty Gold HD
-Magicka Collection
--Magicka: The Stars Are Left DLC
-Sword of the Stars II: Enhanced Edition
-Victoria II
-Dead Space 2 (Origin)
-NBA 2K12
-A Game of Dwarves
--AGoD DLC: Ale Pack, Star Dwarves

I'm mostly looking to get Skyrim DLC for PC, I have most of the other games I'm looking for, but I would be interested in a couple:

-Dawnguard, Hearthfire, Dragonborn
-X-COM: Enemy Unknown
-Anno 2070 + DLC
-Game of Thrones
-Warhammer 40K Dawn of War II Franchise Pack
-Tom Clancy Rainbow Six: Vegas 2

I haven't done any trading on CAG yet, but I have been around on the site for a pretty long time. My Steam profile is omgoblins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back