Pokemon HeartGold

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:49 PM

Anyone have advice on where to find a copy of HeartGold? I know any Pokemon game is a pain in the ass to find years later. I don't care about the PokeWalker (I have SoulSilver and maybe used it once) so just the game and case+manual is fine for me.

I saw my Target had 2 copies of SoulSilver the other day, don't know if others might have HeartGold.

#2 lightningpat

lightningpat

Posted 23 March 2013 - 12:03 AM

Been looking myself. Gamestop has some here and there used for the same price as Targets new $39.99. Target says they have it in stock at quite a few stores and after calling them, no one could find it. If you locate one, let me know. I would prefer new but would take anything.

#3 ghostsong

ghostsong

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 12:07 AM

My local Wal Mart has still has both gold and silver.

#4 lightningpat

lightningpat

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:16 AM

Where is your local Walmart, coming up dry in Phoenix.

#5 Ceol_CAG

Ceol_CAG

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 03:26 AM

I was just about to make a thread looking for the same exact thing. I can find SoulSilver literally everywhere brand new, Pokéwalker and all, but I can't find a HeartGold to save my life.

#6 ghostsong

ghostsong

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 03:35 AM

Louisiana so I guess that isn't going to do you much good. I've had decent success finding complete ds games at my local bestbuy too though.

#7 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:10 AM

I've been looking for bother HG and SS w/pokewalker to go on sale (~$20). Same goes for Black/White which annoyed me even more when b2/w2 were on sale few weeks back