Pokemon HeartGold

icedrake523

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Anyone have advice on where to find a copy of HeartGold? I know any Pokemon game is a pain in the ass to find years later. I don't care about the PokeWalker (I have SoulSilver and maybe used it once) so just the game and case+manual is fine for me.

I saw my Target had 2 copies of SoulSilver the other day, don't know if others might have HeartGold.

Been looking myself. Gamestop has some here and there used for the same price as Targets new $39.99. Target says they have it in stock at quite a few stores and after calling them, no one could find it. If you locate one, let me know. I would prefer new but would take anything.

I was just about to make a thread looking for the same exact thing. I can find SoulSilver literally everywhere brand new, Pokéwalker and all, but I can't find a HeartGold to save my life.

Louisiana so I guess that isn't going to do you much good. I've had decent success finding complete ds games at my local bestbuy too though.

I've been looking for bother HG and SS w/pokewalker to go on sale (~$20). Same goes for Black/White which annoyed me even more when b2/w2 were on sale few weeks back

bread's done
Back