Free Steam Keys: Now with 32% less BS!

Banggoo

CAGiversary!
This flash game website allows you to get games that usually cost money for free. You can do this through playing the Achievement Games but mostly through completing offers. Once that's done, you receive coins that you can exchange for Steam or Desura games.

The video offers are what really keep me coming back. They take almost no effort to complete and the coin rates of surprisingly great. They're where the bulk of my coins come from because they're safe and reliable way of getting coins.

Check it out here

Here's some evidence that I use it and it works:

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of the items available in their shop:

fa4nxz.png
[/url]

Their system isn't perfect and they do make mistakes occasionally. If for whatever reason you don't receive coins, remember that you can contact Support and ask why you didn't receive them.

Most offer providers have a Support or help button near the top of their page. Here's an example of Supersonic:

Remember all the various offer providers are a little bit different but they all generally follow Help button > Questions button method.

Don't get too invested in any one offer. Some of them don't work but, surprisingly, a lot of them do.

Check out the Peanutlabs offers. They're specialized in surveys but they have some easy daily video offers as well.

I've completed a few surveys so far and this is probably the most coins I've received from single offers: 

Check out the Tasks tab. Some of them are more difficult than others, but if you find area specific ones, those are usually easier to complete. It doesn't hurt that all tasks have decent payout too. ;)

Keep an eye out for free MMO registration offers. In my experience, they tend to be the least amount of effort for the reward.

I know it takes time and patience but I've received 31 games in 9 months easily, legally, and for free. It's pretty hard to do that anywhere else.

Here's further evidence that's it's easy to earn coins:

115 coins over the course of an hour from purely video offers. Maybe 15 seconds of active effort from pressing the play button.

Check out the site for video offers a few minutes every day. Many of them seem to reset on a daily basis.

If you complete more offers than other people in a week than you win coins depending on your position.

First place in Supersonic,Trialpay Offer Walls gets you 3000 coins and tasks gets 6000.

For "Video Offers", if you see an offer you haven't completed disappear, then try refreshing the page a few times and sometimes it will reappear.

If you want games that aren't on the site, something from Amazon or game credit (for games like World of Warcraft, League of Legends). Gift cards are also available: 

Games from bundle websites, like the Humble bundle, are added all the time.

I find it useful for avoiding the temptation of the above the average bait-and-hook strategy frequently used by these types of sites.

"Sorry right now we are not available in your region. Thank you for your interest in Tremor Games, we will inform you when we start accepting registrations from your region"

I can't even register...

Sorry that you can't register. :cry: My friend had different registration problems as well. I can't help you, but you can contact their support here.

I recommend that you browse through their shop, if any games interest you, then keep an eye out for when they open registrations in your region again.

Bundle games from websites, like the Humble Bundles, are added all the time.

It's useful for avoiding the temptation of the above the average bait-and-hook strategy frequently employed by these types of sites.

bread's done
Back