Dragon's Dogma (PS3 and 360) for under $18.99 at Amazon

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 Gareee

Gareee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:43 PM

Actually, DA was supposed to be offered at dlc.. for $30. Thats why we dumped our DD copy, and bought the new bundled release for $24 shipped instead. Then in Jan they flip flopped, deciding it was going to only be in th enew bundled release.

There are plenty of preview trailers for DA, if you google it. I've seen at least 5 different preview trailers.

#32 motoki

motoki

Entitled Hypocritical Playfire Pirate with Double Standards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 03:06 PM

Someone mentioned pre-ordering DA for $25 shipped. What is this about, is it still available? I'm about to put in for my copy on Amazon, but I'd like something less than $39.99+tax if possible.

European sites. Zavvi and Base.com, although I think the price went up a little since at Base.

I have Dark Arisen for PS3 on pre-order from Zavvi myself.

mdUFwSE.png

#33 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 24 March 2013 - 03:22 PM

European sites. Zavvi and Base.com, although I think the price went up a little since at Base.

I have Dark Arisen for PS3 on pre-order from Zavvi myself.

So its really not 29.99 its 39+tax and shipping

#34 Gareee

Gareee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 03:43 PM

My preorder was $24 and change shipped.

#35 motoki

motoki

Entitled Hypocritical Playfire Pirate with Double Standards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:13 PM

So its really not 29.99 its 39+tax and shipping

The total price right now at Zavvi WITH SHIPPING is £17.97 or $27.36. No additional tax is added to that but your bank or card may charge a small currency conversion fee. Occasionally Zavvi will run sales with additional percentages off and I got it when it was 10% off so paid £16.27 or $24.78.

The UK version will play just fine on the PS3. If you need DLC it will have to be done through an EU PSN account but hopefully this comes with all the DLC bundled and if not I'll either do without or make an EU PSN account and add funds to it. I'm mostly just interested in getting the base game and the expansion which getting it from Zavvi does and at a reasonable price.

If you don't want the EU version you are welcome to pay $39.99 + tax and shipping as you pointed out but buying the EU version at $27 is an option available and I think it's worth pointing out.

mdUFwSE.png

#36 gordo789

gordo789

Freebasing Deals

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:46 PM

Yeah, not sure why anyone would buy this unless it was like $5 considering a superior version of the game is coming out shortly.

thanks for the heads up. I thought Dark Arisen was just DLC or something. Will wait on that instead.
Visit my website: Gaijin Densetsu!
Posted Image

#37 Gareee

Gareee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:06 PM

I'm kinda surprised we haven't seen US preorder prices in the same ballpark as the euro deals. I just hope that there aren't any significant differences between the euro version and the us version.

#38 mars009

mars009

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:01 PM

We preordered DD DA for $24 shipped last week from the tipoff here, and dumped our unopened DD we picked up around the holiday season for $15 I think, on ebay this last week for $24.

So DD DA will end up bing a great deal for us. We still have skyrim to keep us warm till its released.. ;)

What $24 :O I would have jumped on that

#39 Gareee

Gareee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:04 PM

I waffled and ended up missing out on a coupon code that would have saved a bit more, but I'm sure we'll get our money's worth from the purchase. I already picked up the guide book for it when gamestop had that deep dicount sale on guidebooks.. I think that only ran us $8 or so.