Bioshock Infinite Songbird Edition Xbox 360 Still available Gamestop

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#31 Dalrint

Dalrint

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:46 PM

I got a copy of the Bioshock 2 CE like, eight months after the game came out, for twelve dollars from Best Buy.

I have a feeling this is not going to be rare.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#32 poker360

poker360

The AWD Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:03 AM

i never understood the hype for this game, and I played the first two. isn't this game part fps gameplay, with the use of magic/ spells.

Bioshock in general leads the story driven / atmospheric "genre"

splintercelll.jpg
Check out the Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread!
fss.png

#33 BrainpanChicken

BrainpanChicken

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:27 PM

www.irrationalgames.com has all 3 editions for 149.99. No limits either. Looks like they charge tax to WA/FL

Thank you! I ordered the PC version yesterday & just got a UPS tracking number. I had given up hope of finding a PC Collectors Edition. So glad this worked out.

#34 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:29 PM

Thank you! I ordered the PC version yesterday & just got a UPS tracking number. I had given up hope of finding a PC Collectors Edition. So glad this worked out.

Good for you. Next time, just preorder it a little early on. BestBuy and Gamestop had these for a long time, don't wait for near release on CEs that you want. I just can't stress this enough, it saves you so much trouble.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#35 style_unseen

style_unseen

Crooked Smile

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:32 PM

Amazon has all the songbird editions in stock. ;)

http://www.amazon.co...d=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Edited by style_unseen, 25 March 2013 - 08:16 PM.
misspelled Songbird -_-

#36 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:06 PM

Amazon has all the sonbird editions in stock. ;)

http://www.amazon.co...d=ATVPDKIKX0DER

thanks, i guess that might be from cancelled orders/ extra shipments.

#37 El Toro Fuerte

El Toro Fuerte

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:12 PM

thanks, i guess that might be from cancelled orders/ extra shipments.

I cancelled a 360 and PC copy of Songbird yesterday and today. Thinking about it for past few weeks and the CE just wasn't worth the $150, especially since I already had the game from the AMD reloaded promo.

#38 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:14 PM

I loled @ "Frequently Bought Together" is all three platforms for "Price for all three: $449.97 "

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#39 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:16 PM

The only one that is rare is the original Bioshock Collector's Edition as I believe it was "only" released for the 360 as it was a new IP with uncertain expectations of becoming a franchise.

I think it also came out on PC

#40 chrislaustin

chrislaustin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:20 PM

Lol, same here. I imagine they had a ton of cancels. I did sell one for $240, but they went way down after January on Ebay.

I went ahead and grabbed the PS3 version, as this has been going in and out of stock, and even though I don't think it will be super rare, I think it will be sold out soon.

Ebay prices for this will probably never be to high, as this edition is being released in almost every region, so there just isn't the need for Ebayers to buy(Most of my sales are from international buyers). Once it sells out, I'm sure prices might go up a bit, but nothing to high. If prices drop to much, I'll just return mine to Amazon, and wait to get it cheaper at a later date.

#41 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:02 PM

i will grab one from amazon warehouse, when it is under $80. I see this game do poorly in sales, because of the original delay it had made.

#42 NinjaPenguin777

NinjaPenguin777

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:04 PM

i will grab one from amazon warehouse, when it is under $80. I see this game do poorly in sales, because of the original delay it had made.

Dat English....

This game has been delayed a few times, but that won't have any effect on sales. This game is either going to sell or it won't. People know this is coming from the studio that made System Shock 2 and Bioshock. The Bioshock name is well respected. It's going to be one of the best reviewed games ever.

Formerly known as slickkill77

#43 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:07 PM

Dat English....

This game has been delayed a few times, but that won't have any effect on sales. This game is either going to sell or it won't. People know this is coming from the studio that made System Shock 2 and Bioshock. The Bioshock name is well respected. It's going to be one of the best reviewed games ever.

it is already one of the highest rated game I have seen this year. MOstly 9+ out of a total score of 10 from most review sites. I am sorry for my poor grammar. I did not know I was writing a paper here.

#44 Hybrid5006

Hybrid5006

White Trash Ballin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:11 PM

all are instock at amazon

#45 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:15 PM

Free shipping at Amazon...Or an extra $3-4 at GS but get all the points my PUR account...

#46 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:21 PM

Free shipping at Amazon...Or an extra $3-4 at GS but get all the points my PUR account...

if you want to gamble on amazon potentially screwing up the shipment, and the statue being damaged. i Would choose the gamstop, if you do not want to risk it.

#47 NinjaPenguin777

NinjaPenguin777

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:24 PM

if you want to gamble on amazon potentially screwing up the shipment, and the statue being damaged. i Would choose the gamstop, if you do not want to risk it.

You can't pick it up in store at gamestop so what difference would it make? They're both going to be shipped

Formerly known as slickkill77

#48 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:24 PM

GameStop is shipping only, doesn't have a store pick up option. So wouldn't it be an equal shopping risk?

#49 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:25 PM

GameStop is shipping only, doesn't have a store pick up option. So wouldn't it be an equal shopping risk?

i thought there was the store pickup option. then i would go with amazon. Atleast their customer service are more helpful, if something were to go wrong.

#50 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:28 PM

i thought there was the store pickup option. then i would go with amazon. Atleast their customer service are more helpful, if something were to go wrong.

Nope. Shipping only (Boo!) too bad Best Buy doesn't have it in stock. That's where I really want to put my money. I have $10 Amazon credit. I'll pick it up Friday on payday of its still available.

#51 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:33 PM

Nope. Shipping only (Boo!) too bad Best Buy doesn't have it in stock. That's where I really want to put my money. I have $10 Amazon credit. I'll pick it up Friday on payday of its still available.

if you had ordered it from bestbuy initially/ earlier on. you might have gotten it for free. Apparently, they accidently cancelled a bunch of peoples online orders. In order to make it for the mistake, they are going to reimburse with free copies of the games, with the original form they ordered in. Those people whos songbird edition got cancelled by mistake, end up with free copies of the songbird editions.

#52 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:34 PM

if you had ordered it from bestbuy initially/ earlier on. you might have gotten it for free. Apparently, they accidently cancelled a bunch of peoples online orders. In order to make it for the mistake, they are going to reimburse with free copies of the games, with the original form they ordered in. Those people whos songbird edition got cancelled by mistake, end up with free copies of the songbird editions.

!?!?! Damn! That's awesome. I didn't even know this edition existed until a couple days ago. Most websites when you search Bioshock Infinite. This doesn't even show up

#53 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:37 PM

!?!?! Damn! That's awesome. I didn't even know this edition existed until a couple days ago. Most websites when you search Bioshock Infinite. This doesn't even show up

here are links to the story: http://www.joystiq.c...d-pre-orders-f/

http://www.sidequest...shock-infinite/

#54 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:38 PM

here are links to the story: http://www.joystiq.c...d-pre-orders-f/

http://www.sidequest...shock-infinite/

That's awesome of BBY.

Too bad I didn't know about this when it was announced. I would've been one of them

#55 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:41 PM

That's awesome of BBY.

Too bad I didn't know about this when it was announced. I would've been one of them

i kinda regret too not preordering it too, because I had preordered other titles from the $20 list. THis was the only game I lost track of for whatever reason. Just imagine getting the basic game for free, on top of the $20 rewardzone certificate. They are literally paying you to play bioshock infinite. plus the trade in credit you get once you finish the game, and trade it in. crazy

#56 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:45 PM

i kinda regret too not preordering it too, because I had preordered other titles from the $20 list. THis was the only game I lost track of for whatever reason. Just imagine getting the basic game for free, on top of the $20 rewardzone certificate. They are literally paying you to play bioshock infinite. plus the trade in credit you get once you finish the game, and trade it in. crazy

:whee: Crazyness :whee:

#57 Methoes

Methoes

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:46 PM

I'll give my $$ to Amazon and BB any day. Hate GS!!! (But at times when it's only GS exclusive... that is when you'll get me $$)

#58 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:49 PM

I'll give my $$ to Amazon and BB any day. Hate GS!!! (But at times when it's only GS exclusive... that is when you'll get me $$)

I am curious why didn't you preorder earlier? one of the few only gs exclusives, for games this year is the last of us pandemic edition. which I put down a deposit at my local gs store