Photo
- - - - -

F-Zero GX has another whole game in it! Just Found!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 strikeratt

strikeratt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:14 AM

F-Zero GX for the Gamecube actually has a full version of F-Zero AX in it. AX was the arcade version. This was just discovered and I figured I'd share.

http://www.retrocoll...-f-zero-gx.html
Asus P5W DH Deluxe / Core 2 Duo e6550 with Big Typhoon Cooler / Sapphire 3870 2x (the 2 in one) / 2x 2GB OCZ Reaper Memory / Sound Blaster Xtreme Gamer / 20x Lite-ON DVD Burner with Lightscribe / 400GB WD with Windows XP Home / 500 GB WD Green Power with Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bit / 700w OCZ PSU / Razer Diamondback Mouse / Zboard

Posted Image

#2 UncleBob

UncleBob

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:49 AM

"Just" as in back in November. :D But it's just now making the general rounds...

That's a pretty old version of the code as well.

http://board.gscentr...cking/53093.htm

Check there for the newest code. :D
"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy, instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it."

#3 strikeratt

strikeratt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:58 AM

Ah good catch didn't realize that it had been found in November ... I guess that's still pretty recent considering the game is 10 years old :D
Asus P5W DH Deluxe / Core 2 Duo e6550 with Big Typhoon Cooler / Sapphire 3870 2x (the 2 in one) / 2x 2GB OCZ Reaper Memory / Sound Blaster Xtreme Gamer / 20x Lite-ON DVD Burner with Lightscribe / 400GB WD with Windows XP Home / 500 GB WD Green Power with Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bit / 700w OCZ PSU / Razer Diamondback Mouse / Zboard

Posted Image

#4 UncleBob

UncleBob

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:11 PM

Yeah, it's an amazing discovery. I'm just sad there's not a hidden LAN mode in it. :(
"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy, instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it."

#5 The Green Giant

The Green Giant

Supreme Overlord of the Multiverse

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:12 AM

I need to get one of those code breakers now.

New Leaf and MK 7 Peeps...

3DS FC: 4742-6334-0289

#6 maigoyume

maigoyume

The Lost Dreamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:32 PM

Oh interesting, good thing I kept my AR from before.
Posted Image

It's cheap to ship to/from Canada. Please take a look at Magiic's Magiical Shipping Guide.
For info on Canadian Customs and Tax exemption check Here,
Here and Here
Currently Playing:
Spoiler

#7 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

I am mad scientist, it so cool!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:11 AM

wish I had the gameshark or whatever you need, this sounds pretty neat!
A chilled bottom is the root of all illness.