(DEAD) Best Buy Upgrade & Save Returns 4/21-5/11

• Please log in to reply
476 replies to this topic

#211 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:42 AM

$69.99, so $64.99 after coupon. In case you're wondering, Best Of Both Worlds is $16.99, so $11.99 after coupon. If you buy them together at Target, it's $64.98 for both.

Woah, really? I didn't know they were doing a bundle deal. That's very tempting, 5.00 would be my price to get Best of Both Worlds.

I'm shocked they aren't matching pace with Target. It's been a long time since I've tried a PM plus coupon at Best Buy. Is it worth trying or will the register not even allow it?
You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.

#212 mike568

mike568

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:02 AM

Woah, really? I didn't know they were doing a bundle deal. That's very tempting, 5.00 would be my price to get Best of Both Worlds.

I'm shocked they aren't matching pace with Target. It's been a long time since I've tried a PM plus coupon at Best Buy. Is it worth trying or will the register not even allow it?

I price matched amazon.com during the last upgrade and save sale but I think it required approval from a lead cashier or higher. I had trouble the other day buying a Blu-ray with the movie ticket and using the Upgrade and Save coupon because the register wasn't lowering the price automatically.

#213 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:06 PM

I only ended up with three yesterday. Attack the Block, Lawrence of Arabia and The Raid: Redemption, all $5 after coupon. The nearest BB with The Sandlot is in West Virginia, so that's going to be a no go for me.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#214 Mr. Brown

Mr. Brown

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:29 PM

Just to confirm, do they take pre-viewed Blockbuster DVDs in the cases from Blockbuster? The terms and conditions say they must be in the original case.

#215 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:46 PM

I only ended up with three yesterday. Attack the Block, Lawrence of Arabia and The Raid: Redemption, all $5 after coupon. The nearest BB with The Sandlot is in West Virginia, so that's going to be a no go for me.

Where in WV?

#216 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:55 PM

Where in WV?

Wheeling, I think. I really didn't pay that much attention. Probably the one by the big Cabela's in Triadelphia. That one always seems to have the harder to get stuff, and I don't go out that way ever anymore now...

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#217 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:56 PM

Wheeling, I think. I really didn't pay that much attention. Probably the one by the big Cabela's in Triadelphia. That one always seems to have the harder to get stuff, and I don't go out that way ever anymore now...

Damn. I'm in the Easter Panhandle. I would have picks one up for ya!

#218 cbulas1

cbulas1

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:04 PM

Yesterday I picked up all of these for $4.99 each after coupon:

Heat
Inglorious Basterds
The Mask/Dumb and Dumber
The Waterboy
Reservoir Dogs

Not a bad day! :)

#219 Mr. Brown

Mr. Brown

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:25 PM

Got Amazing Spider-Man in 3D and The Other Guys. I'm considering the Tarantino ones that are 9.99 but I already have all of them on DVD and the special features aren't all that different from what I have. Although I have Inglorious Basterds and Django on BD so that kind of throws off the collection.

#220 JoKu

JoKu

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:53 PM

Coraline 3D $14.99
Meet the Robinsons 3D $14.99
Titanic 3D $14.99
Amazing Spiderman 3D $14.99
Jurassic Park 3D $24.99

I priced matched Titanic 3D (34.99) too Bestbuy.com where its $19.99 and STILL got the coupon.

I think this is a very impressive haul for 3D movies since each one goes back to 34.99 next week-ish, but the double edge sword is...for some reason there is ALOT of Best Buy Slip Cover Thieves. Drives me absolutely bonkers, you see them all on eBay, and in STACKS at a time.

Edited by JoKu, 24 April 2013 - 07:56 PM.
more info

#221 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:07 PM

Picked up Beetlejuice and Young Frankenstein!

Thanks, OP

#222 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:34 PM

This weeks haul

Waterboy
Stand by Me
Inglorious Bastards
Attack the Block
Days of Thunder
Jack Reacher preorder :)

#223 destro4eva

destro4eva

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:46 PM

Picked up
Blade Runner: Final Cut
Insidious
Frighteners Director's Cut ( this was supposed to be online only, but there it was in the Oblivion fandango section, was $6.99 after coupon, but I love this movie so it was worth the extra $2. Had to get a manager to take the $5 coupon off because it wasn't doing it automatically like it should have).

#224 TheWooz

TheWooz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:08 PM

This weeks haul

Waterboy
Stand by Me
Inglorious Bastards
Attack the Block
Days of Thunder
Jack Reacher preorder :)

You can use the $5 coupon toward a pre order?

#225 cagfansub

cagfansub

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:48 PM

The $9.99 one is the direct to disc b-movie with a similar title that came out this year. This isn't the new one, Hansel & Gretel: With Hunters. That one doesn't come out until June.

http://www.bestbuy.c...ansel&lp=3&cp=1

Oh yeah.. that one.. oh bummer. Thought it was Gemma and Jeremy version.:drool:

#226 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:51 PM

You can use the $5 coupon toward a pre order?

W/ manager override. Going to try to double dip on it come release day. Might work... Who knows!

#227 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:08 PM

I know this has probably been asked... but do these coupons have exp dates? I was thinking about trading in 5 or so DVDs, but not sure if I will be able to find 5 blurays I want this week.

#228 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:32 PM

I know this has probably been asked... but do these coupons have exp dates? I was thinking about trading in 5 or so DVDs, but not sure if I will be able to find 5 blurays I want this week.

From what I recall from the past ones they usually just run to when the promotion expires.

mew.gif?t=1406933044mew2.gif?t=1406933043

#229 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:33 PM

They're valid until 05/11/13 and say so on the coupons.

#230 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:37 PM

They're valid until 05/11/13 and say so on the coupons.

Cool, thanks!

#231 AshesofWake

AshesofWake

chum is fum

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:57 PM

Picked up Veep, blade runner, and five year engagement.

#232 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:33 AM

five year engagement.

Spoiler

#233 steveomac1015

steveomac1015

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:04 AM

My store (May's Landing, NJ) had a bunch of WWE PPV Blu's on a cardboard endcap for $9.99 each ($4.99 after U&S). Went all out and got SummerSlam 2012, Extreme Rules 2011, Elimination Chamber 2011, Royal Rumble 2011 and Hell in a Cell 2010. They also had a few more PPV's including WrestleMania 27 and 28 for $9.99 as well.

Going out tomorrow for another haul at a different BB than my usual one for hopefully a difference selection.

#234 TheRyno665

TheRyno665

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 06:08 PM

My store (May's Landing, NJ) had a bunch of WWE PPV Blu's on a cardboard endcap for $9.99 each ($4.99 after U&S). Went all out and got SummerSlam 2012, Extreme Rules 2011, Elimination Chamber 2011, Royal Rumble 2011 and Hell in a Cell 2010. They also had a few more PPV's including WrestleMania 27 and 28 for $9.99 as well.

Going out tomorrow for another haul at a different BB than my usual one for hopefully a difference selection.

I hope my stores end up doing this as well. Anyone else wanna confirm this or is it YMMV?

#235 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:26 PM

Customer service rep didn't even open my DVD cases, just counted them and printed up the receipt with the coupons.

Ended up getting Smallville Seasons 6 and 10, Falling Skies, RE Retribution, and Knight and Day.

#236 DJP519

DJP519

Ready for a Vacation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:03 PM

Bestbuy.com shows about a dozen WWE blu-rays available for $9.99. These seem to match the ones listed above. Hopefully they are available in-store for anyone interested.

http://www.bestbuy.c...5&fs=saas&iht=n

(hope that link works correctly)

#237 TheRyno665

TheRyno665

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:20 PM

Bestbuy.com shows about a dozen WWE blu-rays available for $9.99. These seem to match the ones listed above. Hopefully they are available in-store for anyone interested.

http://www.bestbuy.c...5&fs=saas&iht=n

(hope that link works correctly)

WWEDVDNews.com is also reporting this sale. However, I went to one of my Best Buys today and they didn't have this display. In fact, they really didn't have any wrestling stuff anymore (save for the new Mick Foley DVD/Blu). I'll check the other one in town soon, that location is usually better stocked.

Anyways, picked up Attack The Block, Spawn, The Protector and The Losers/Rock'n'Rolla/Shoot 'Em Up triple-feature for like $23 total.

#238 pablo escobar

pablo escobar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:41 PM

Customer service rep didn't even open my DVD cases, just counted them and printed up the receipt with the coupons.

Ended up getting Smallville Seasons 6 and 10, Falling Skies, RE Retribution, and Knight and Day.

I have a few stores near my work, rep at the first one examined each disc pretty carefully (but didn't deny any). The rep at the second store asked how many I had and gave me the coupons without so much as looking at the stack.

#239 Invicta 61

Invicta 61

Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:01 PM

Only thing I saw that I wanted from the $9.99 list is Jacky Brown.

Not sure I should get anymore anyway, I don't think I've gotten to all the blus I got from the last deal!
Bah weep granah weep nini bong.

And now I present Kate Upton doing the Cat Daddy:

Spoiler

#240 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:12 PM

Not sure I should get anymore anyway, I don't think I've gotten to all the blus I got from the last deal!

Tis nothing. I have DVDs and Blu-rays from last summer I have to watch.