Batman: Arkham City GOTY Edition (PS3/360) $19.99 new/$18.99 used

This a really good deal. The only down side is I HAD to get the artwork from the normal game to replace the pathetic GOTY cover. I honestly think its the worse cover I've ever seen.

BOOYAH! It's finally time to rebuy Arkham City! \\:D/ Thanks, OP!

The answer's probably "no", but I'll ask anyway: Would I miss out on the DLC if I buy used?

Too bad the saves aren't compatible between the GotY version and the regular one on the PS3. I would love to get this for the extra content but I don't have the time to replay the game.

[quote name='Video-Gamer']bought it 5 months ago new at new egg for the same price with no tax + free shipping.[/QUOTE]

congrats?

---

looks like amazon matched this for ps3 but not xbox.

[quote name='confoosious']congrats?

---

looks like amazon matched this for ps3 but not xbox.[/QUOTE]

Got it from amazon, thx:applause:

*not enough for free shipping, may price match in BB

Just saw this on the site as well. Was able to get a used copy with the stacking CAG16 and 15FREE codes, so essentially $13 used. Definitely in my rebuy price range...

[quote name='Vigilante']BOOYAH! It's finally time to rebuy Arkham City! \\:D/ Thanks, OP!

The answer's probably "no", but I'll ask anyway: Would I miss out on the DLC if I buy used?[/QUOTE]
The game's DLC is on-disc, so you wouldn't miss out on that. However, if I remember correctly, there is a DLC code for a downloadable movie (Batman: Under The Red Hood) which you need to redeem, so that would be gone if you buy it used.

[quote name='Vigilante']BOOYAH! It's finally time to rebuy Arkham City! \\:D/ Thanks, OP!

The answer's probably "no", but I'll ask anyway: Would I miss out on the DLC if I buy used?[/QUOTE]

Nope, it's all on disc (thank goodness). You have to install it on 360, but PS3 it's all on their already. Would buy it myself, but I got in on the amazon $20 deal. Embarrassed to say I still haven't started it:drool:

EDIT: Josh1billion is right, there is a movie. Better hurry though, it expires on the 31st:hot:

[quote name='Josh1billion']The game's DLC is on-disc, so you wouldn't miss out on that. However, if I remember correctly, there is a DLC code for a downloadable movie (Batman: Under The Red Hood) which you need to redeem, so that would be gone if you buy it used.[/QUOTE]

Isn't that the code that expires at the end of the month? GS has been moving these close to expiration date games lately. InFamous Collection please...

Hmmm, googling it shows that it comes with the movie "Batman: Year One" instead of that. Are you sure?

[quote name='Zolor23']Isn't that the code that expires at the end of the month? GS has been moving these close to expiration date games lately. InFamous Collection please...

Hmmm, googling it shows that it comes with the movie "Batman: Year One" instead of that. Are you sure?[/QUOTE]
It's Year One instead of Under the Red Hood (I bought it). Sucks, because Under the Red Hood is a much, muuuuch better DCAU movie.

awesome. thanks OP! snagged a PS3 copy from amazon. been waiting for this to hit $20 or less for a couple months now. the local chain of used-media stores in PGH has been selling used copies for $22 so this is a pretty good deal for new.

Thanks OP, picked it up. Had the original and traded it in. Price for this GotY was just the nudge i needed to pick up it up again.

Question for everyone...

I have the base game, it trades in for $6 to Best Buy. I also have BioShock which comes with BioShock Infinite, that trades in for $4 to best Buy. So I can essentially get this for $10. Question is...is it worth the $10?

the birthday coupon is still good till the 32st. with that and the pur card it will come to 13.67$. i beat the game but never played the dlc so i might dive into this game again for that price :)

[quote name='strait edge follower']the birthday coupon is still good till the 32st. with that and the pur card it will come to 13.67$. i beat the game but never played the dlc so i might dive into this game again for that price :)[/QUOTE]

Ugh I don't have the new coupon. If someone has it can they PM me?

[quote name='strait edge follower']the birthday coupon is still good till the 32st. with that and the pur card it will come to 13.67$. i beat the game but never played the dlc so i might dive into this game again for that price :)[/QUOTE]

Also looking for the multiuse coupon, PM me as well if you have it, thanks!

I know there was a new one that was on CAG but a mod deleted the thread, which is fine. I just hope we can get a PM of the coupon to those who want one.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Question for everyone...

I have the base game, it trades in for $6 to Best Buy. I also have BioShock which comes with BioShock Infinite, that trades in for $4 to best Buy. So I can essentially get this for $10. Question is...is it worth the $10?[/QUOTE]

Yes!

[quote name='Brother Daz']Yes![/QUOTE]

I decided to actually trade in 3 games I have extras of to Gamestop for the $10 boost and then get it used at Gamestop with the 20% off coupon.

[quote name='heatison777']I should be getting one, bday 4/12. Need the March code for this deal. I wonder when they send bday codes out.[/QUOTE]

Early.

I received mine on Monday, March 4th. The code I've been using in-store was provided by another cag who got it on Thusday, Feb. 28th.

too bad I can't buy a GameStop Gift Card from Best Buy with a reward cert. This is definitely a $10 game. I think $20 is still too much for it.

[quote name='strizay']too bad I can't buy a GameStop Gift Card from Best Buy with a reward cert. This is definitely a $10 game. I think $20 is still too much for it.[/QUOTE]

Try PMing at BB.

Picked mine up, thanks for the code donut. It had no manual, not sure if it comes with one though, but after trading in Dead Space (had a 2nd copy), BioShock (comes with Infinite), and vanilla Batman AC I ended up keeping $15 in credit. Works for me.

[quote name='Zolor23']Try PMing at BB.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad you mentioned that. I called BB and they quoted me a PM at $18.99. After sales tax and my $10 reward certs, it's only gonna cost me $10.13 new and sealed. Thanks a bunch man.

[quote name='superhippy1986']In for the used copy. Such a saving!!!!

Being sarcastic..[/QUOTE]

I got lucky and someone traded in a copy about an hour before I went to the store. Pristine condition and complete. After PUR and B-day coupon I paid $13.67. So I guess saving $6.32 (32%) buying it used is not saving much.

Being sarcastic.

[quote name='cancerman1120']I got lucky and someone traded in a copy about an hour before I went to the store. Pristine condition and complete. After PUR and B-day coupon I paid $13.67. So I guess saving $6.32 (32%) buying it used is not saving much.

Being sarcastic.[/QUOTE]

Not everyone will have a B-Day coupon and a Pro PUR card to use. Just Sayin...

had that game like 30 times and never played it lol

traded all 20 in to diff gamestops for 30 each sold rest on ebay and to amazon

i think its time i play it

[quote name='Gamer4life88']Not everyone will have a B-Day coupon and a Pro PUR card to use. Just Sayin...[/QUOTE]

where have you been last few months everyone has a birthday coupon were still using :)

[quote name='darkvulture']where have you been last few months everyone has a birthday coupon were still using :)[/QUOTE]

I know there was a February one posted on here but didn't that expire? Unless someone posted a March one and I missed it.

[quote name='Saix_XIII'] Question is...is it worth the $10?[/QUOTE]
Hell yeah, the $10 vanilla @gamer was worth it so this is a steal. GOTY truly. $20 should be the new MSRP by summer I guess, can't wait till the next one on PS4

[quote name='Gamer4life88']I know there was a February one posted on here but didn't that expire? Unless someone posted a March one and I missed it.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, a March one was posted but the Mods keep taking it down.

bought this at Gamestop today, but mine did not come with a code to download the movie. was that only in the first run, or did I miss out? I'm heading back up in about an hour to get Bioshock, but I'm not sure how much good it will be to ask, because this was the last copy

bread's done
Back