Batman: Arkham City GOTY Edition (PS3/360) $19.99 new/$18.99 used

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#31 heatison777

heatison777

The Heat is On

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:08 PM

I should be getting one, bday 4/12. Need the March code for this deal. I wonder when they send bday codes out.

#32 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:10 PM

Question for everyone...

I have the base game, it trades in for $6 to Best Buy. I also have BioShock which comes with BioShock Infinite, that trades in for $4 to best Buy. So I can essentially get this for $10. Question is...is it worth the $10?

Yes!

#33 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:14 PM

Yes!

I decided to actually trade in 3 games I have extras of to Gamestop for the $10 boost and then get it used at Gamestop with the 20% off coupon.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#34 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:48 PM

I should be getting one, bday 4/12. Need the March code for this deal. I wonder when they send bday codes out.

Early.

I received mine on Monday, March 4th. The code I've been using in-store was provided by another cag who got it on Thusday, Feb. 28th.

#35 strizay

strizay

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:55 PM

too bad I can't buy a GameStop Gift Card from Best Buy with a reward cert. This is definitely a $10 game. I think $20 is still too much for it.
If you're wondering why I have that lowball ban tag, it's just 'cos I expected to get paid and when an argument escalated, I dropped out of the lowball as a seller. I did nothing shady or dishonest. my feedback score will speak for itself.

#36 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:54 PM

too bad I can't buy a GameStop Gift Card from Best Buy with a reward cert. This is definitely a $10 game. I think $20 is still too much for it.

Try PMing at BB.

#37 TheWildMoose

TheWildMoose

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:23 PM

Is this the new price or just a sale?

#38 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:41 PM

Picked mine up, thanks for the code donut. It had no manual, not sure if it comes with one though, but after trading in Dead Space (had a 2nd copy), BioShock (comes with Infinite), and vanilla Batman AC I ended up keeping $15 in credit. Works for me.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#39 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:53 PM

No sweat bud.

#40 strizay

strizay

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:28 PM

Try PMing at BB.

I'm glad you mentioned that. I called BB and they quoted me a PM at $18.99. After sales tax and my $10 reward certs, it's only gonna cost me $10.13 new and sealed. Thanks a bunch man.
If you're wondering why I have that lowball ban tag, it's just 'cos I expected to get paid and when an argument escalated, I dropped out of the lowball as a seller. I did nothing shady or dishonest. my feedback score will speak for itself.

#41 superhippy1986

superhippy1986

Collecting Panties

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:31 PM

In for the used copy. Such a saving!!!!

Being sarcastic..
Bethesda Excuse defined..

http://www.urbandict...Bethesda Excuse

#42 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:34 PM

In for the used copy. Such a saving!!!!

Being sarcastic..

I got lucky and someone traded in a copy about an hour before I went to the store. Pristine condition and complete. After PUR and B-day coupon I paid $13.67. So I guess saving $6.32 (32%) buying it used is not saving much.

Being sarcastic.

#43 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:45 PM

I got lucky and someone traded in a copy about an hour before I went to the store. Pristine condition and complete. After PUR and B-day coupon I paid $13.67. So I guess saving $6.32 (32%) buying it used is not saving much.

Being sarcastic.

Not everyone will have a B-Day coupon and a Pro PUR card to use. Just Sayin...

#44 darkvulture

darkvulture

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:47 PM

had that game like 30 times and never played it lol

traded all 20 in to diff gamestops for 30 each sold rest on ebay and to amazon

i think its time i play it
I HAVE NO PEERS OR EQUALS ONLY ENEMIES AND FOLLOWERS

#45 darkvulture

darkvulture

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:49 PM

Not everyone will have a B-Day coupon and a Pro PUR card to use. Just Sayin...

where have you been last few months everyone has a birthday coupon were still using :)
I HAVE NO PEERS OR EQUALS ONLY ENEMIES AND FOLLOWERS

#46 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:56 PM

where have you been last few months everyone has a birthday coupon were still using :)

I know there was a February one posted on here but didn't that expire? Unless someone posted a March one and I missed it.

#47 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 02:58 AM

Question is...is it worth the $10?

Hell yeah, the $10 vanilla @gamer was worth it so this is a steal. GOTY truly. $20 should be the new MSRP by summer I guess, can't wait till the next one on PS4

#48 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:08 AM

I know there was a February one posted on here but didn't that expire? Unless someone posted a March one and I missed it.

Yeah, a March one was posted but the Mods keep taking it down.

#49 myl0r

myl0r

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:16 AM

bought this at Gamestop today, but mine did not come with a code to download the movie. was that only in the first run, or did I miss out? I'm heading back up in about an hour to get Bioshock, but I'm not sure how much good it will be to ask, because this was the last copy

#50 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:24 AM

How do you get bioshock with infinite??

#51 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:48 AM

How do you get bioshock with infinite??

With the PS3 version of Infinite it is on the disc, just like with AC Revelations and AC1.

532919.pngsig.gif

My Trade List

#52 georgebot84

georgebot84

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:51 AM

bought this at Gamestop today, but mine did not come with a code to download the movie. was that only in the first run, or did I miss out? I'm heading back up in about an hour to get Bioshock, but I'm not sure how much good it will be to ask, because this was the last copy

lemme guess it was gutted. maybe if you show the online item description. moat likely they will shrug their shoulders as most GS employees are fUcktards.

#53 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:30 AM

With the PS3 version of Infinite it is on the disc, just like with AC Revelations and AC1.

Ps3 only? Meh..I have the first 2 on PC and had one achievements left on one. Ah well.

#54 shadowneko003

shadowneko003

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:59 AM

So, the code for DLC is not going to expire on 3/31. It's the code for Year One that's gonna expire on 3/31?

#55 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:10 AM

So, the code for DLC is not going to expire on 3/31. It's the code for Year One that's gonna expire on 3/31?

Yep.

#56 teknomedic

teknomedic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:11 AM

Does PS3 or 360 get any exclusives with the GOTY or are they the same game, same dlc, etc etc?
Gamers Unite... VOTE!
http://videogamevoters.org/

#57 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:24 AM

Just a warning for those who want to pull the trigger later act now!

The Bonus Content for Batman: Arkham City (Game of the Year) will expire on March 31st 2013.

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#58 strizay

strizay

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:13 PM

This is crazy. I freakin' love BB. I got the Tomb Raider LE hardcover guide and Batman AC GOTY for $12.72 after reward certs and price matching.

Anyway, so the GOTY states that includes all of the DLC and AC skins pack, is there anything else left to download for the game except the movie?

#59 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:55 PM

Too bad the saves aren't compatible between the GotY version and the regular one on the PS3. I would love to get this for the extra content but I don't have the time to replay the game.

Thats horrible news.... Gotta pass indefinitly

#60 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:51 AM

it is a msrp price drop, bestbuy matched
$19.99 : http://www.bestbuy.c...tegories&ks=960