Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (3/24 to 3/30) Nintendo 3DS XL $159.99 at Target

• Please log in to reply
880 replies to this topic

#271 dood23

dood23

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:21 AM

Is this an in-store sale? I wanna see if we can get Amazon to pricematch some of these.

#272 breakfuss

breakfuss

Pam Oliver Sex Tape

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:31 AM

Is this an in-store sale? I wanna see if we can get Amazon to pricematch some of these.

Really? Like, no, seriously. You have to be kidding.

#273 Shadowmoses12

Shadowmoses12

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:46 AM

It is a shame Amazon doesn't sell Nintendo systems anymore. I could almost get one for free at $160 with gift cards.

umm amazon dont price match anything

#274 dood23

dood23

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:20 AM

Really? Like, no, seriously. You have to be kidding.

I don't come here much. But good answer.

#275 Desousa93

Desousa93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:22 AM

DMC Awesome game I recommend it but as a CAG I can't do it at that price. I beat it in 2 nights (stayed up till 3 and 2am) loved it but it didn't last me long. I started to replay it at a harder difficulty I think you will to but again 40$ is steap for me. Up to you either way it is a game worth playing.

#276 Nesboy43

Nesboy43

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:42 AM

Just a few posts before you asked this you can see our discussion about how Amazon hasn't sold Nintendo consoles since June 2011. Also no one can get Amazon to pricematch (for the stuff they do actually sell), they only match a competitors price when they went to, you can't call them or email them an ad to get it adjusted.

I would not order from TRU.com because it is a ship only deal (no store pickup option) so you wouldn't get it day one, and also a lot of their online prices and in store prices differ. That being said, if you just want the system reserved and don't mind potentially paying full price for it than it's completely understandable.

#277 ninjaculate

ninjaculate

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:02 PM

umm amazon dont price match anything

He doesn't mean going to Amazon and asking them to price match. He means Amazon seeing the price and adjusting their's to match it - which they do more than any other retailer out there.

#278 abbabaab

abbabaab

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:12 PM

I would not order from TRU.com because it is a ship only deal (no store pickup option)

Except for, y'know, that big sign on the page right under "Add to Cart" that says "FREE STORE PICKUP WHEN YOU BUY ONLINE!"

If you want it for the Pikachu XL, then wait until early Sunday when their site updates then order it.

#279 morrodox

morrodox

Hedonistic Iconoclast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:03 PM

Every dude hair neds to chil . Jus bai person 4.

What if you're bald?

#280 bludd

bludd

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:06 PM

Anyone know how price matching would work at BB if you used rewards in the original purchase? Do they bring the original price down and you will still keep your reward savings?

#281 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:01 PM

I never traded in systems/handheld devices before. I want to take advantage of that extra 25% though. Will they deduct from the TIV if the warranty seal has been broken? Or do they just make sure the product works and has all the accessories?

I have a 60GB PS3 (got it repaired) and two PSP 1000s I want to get rid of. The warranty seals are broken though.

Any info would be appreciated.

Anyone?

#282 granturismo

granturismo

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:01 PM

Anyone know how price matching would work at BB if you used rewards in the original purchase? Do they bring the original price down and you will still keep your reward savings?

Keep your reward savings, they wouldn't do both

#283 dood23

dood23

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:28 PM

Didn't think it was that complicated. Just arguing semantics at this point. I wasn't talking exclusively about the 3DS.

#284 plasmabeam

plasmabeam

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:27 AM

Anyone know if you can definitely price match the 3DS XL deal at Best Buy?

Check out my gaming blog Title Screen -- Updated DAILY

#285 Twitter

Twitter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:31 AM

Anyone know if you can definitely price match the 3DS XL deal at Best Buy?

They can't really refuse it, it's their policy.

#286 Yeloazndevil

Yeloazndevil

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:42 AM

Awesome P4G already at sale price finally had a use for my $25 giftcard got it for $7.39 after taxes
Posted Image
Nintendo Network ID: Yeloazndevil

#287 TheOpusFuller

TheOpusFuller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 03:02 AM

Is it just me or has it been mentioned many time that best buy is NOT getting these in? If that is the case why is everyone continuing to ask if they will price match?

#288 Bioterror

Bioterror

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 03:05 AM

The man asked for 3ds xl and not just the pikachu one, and I'm pretty sure bestbuy has 3ds xls. Calm down

#289 TheOpusFuller

TheOpusFuller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:03 AM

The man asked for 3ds xl and not just the pikachu one, and I'm pretty sure bestbuy has 3ds xls. Calm down

I keep forgetting this is for all 3ds xl systems. Oopsie.

It's confirmed the pikachu model will not be 149.99 at tru, correct?

#290 WalkerD

WalkerD

Baller on a budget

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:28 AM

How does Target's price matching work? Do I need a print ad or can they call the store and get the price? I might cancel my Gamestop preorder of Luigi's Mansion and grab a copy at Target this Sunday.

#291 sundrop

sundrop

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:15 AM

not confirmed. speculation is a $20 GC

#292 antho-knee

antho-knee

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:52 AM

does anyone know if BB will carry the pikachu 3ds???

#293 zyk

zyk

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:13 AM

does anyone know if BB will carry the pikachu 3ds???

Walmart, Toys R Us, Gamestop, and Target only

#294 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:35 AM

Has anyone ever gotten a price adjustment off Target.com? Based on their policy it doesn't seem like it would be an issue and it's tempting to order the now live Pikachu system and get an adjustment to avoid rushing out Sunday morning and hoping to find it.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: MLB 14 The Show 33w7311.png
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List - H: MK8 Promo Game Choice

#295 TimesTicking

TimesTicking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:38 AM

hmmmm great...... now I am deciding if I should buy myself a 3DS when I have a huge backlog....

#296 bigant262

bigant262

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:07 PM

Is the 3DS XL a really big improvement over the regular 3DS? I have a regular 3DS and I'm debating if I should get the XL.

#297 htz

htz

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:20 PM

http://www.cheapassg...67&postcount=69

#298 ninjaculate

ninjaculate

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:26 PM

Has anyone ever gotten a price adjustment off Target.com? Based on their policy it doesn't seem like it would be an issue and it's tempting to order the now live Pikachu system and get an adjustment to avoid rushing out Sunday morning and hoping to find it.

I'd like to know this as well..

#299 jwcdis

jwcdis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:43 PM

for those pondering target.com
I say buy now, ask questions later. Free shipping unlike TRU

#300 Nesboy43

Nesboy43

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:58 PM

I bought it off of target.com and will price match later on, I paid 9$ for premium shipping which says means I will get it Monday. It was worth it to not have to worry for the rest of the week if I would get one or not. I don't think Target will sell units they don't have, they are not like how Bestbuy is with their inventory. Worse comes to worse I will just buy it somewhere else if the Target order is cancelled.

I think some people are underestimating the demand for this, the news has spread everywhere.