Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (3/24 to 3/30) Nintendo 3DS XL $159.99 at Target

• Please log in to reply
880 replies to this topic

#361 Ferrari Racer

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:15 AM

Will Walmart price match the Pikachu edition?

ITS%20DAT%20DAM%20KID.png

#362 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:40 AM

Will Walmart price match the Pikachu edition?

why wouldnt they?

#363 Goldfingiz

Goldfingiz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 01:12 AM

Great timing! Sold my 3DS when the Vita came out, and I've been itching to get another one. Now I need to decide between the regular and XL model, need to see an XL in person to see if the lack of it running at native resolution bothers me.

#364 plasmabeam

plasmabeam

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:04 AM

I'm gonna make Fire Emblem my first 3DS game. Is there a cheaper way of obtaining it other than using the 15Free code at Gamestop.com (makes it $34)?

Check out my gaming blog Title Screen -- Updated DAILY

#365 hotpocket

hotpocket

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:10 AM

I'm gonna make Fire Emblem my first 3DS game. Is there a cheaper way of obtaining it other than using the 15Free code at Gamestop.com (makes it $34)?

I doubt it.

#366 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:14 AM

Buy it now at Target during the B2G1 to make it roughly 26.66 (get 2 other titles for this to work, then return the 2 if you don't want them.)

xivpads.png

#367 deathfromace

deathfromace

Sega Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:35 AM

Just for those that want to pick the game up now and PM it later...sorry that changed.

You can only price match the day you buy an item and the normal way to get around this dumb rule is to return the item then buy it at the lower price but for games, music, and movies we don't take those as a return so you would be out of luck trying to get around the system on this one.

Also yes I agree the rule is horrible and most people working with me agree but we didn't make the rule :(

Looking for a CIB Shining Force 2 for the Sega Genesis

Trade List - http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=330011

A list of almost everything I own - https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing - Updated 3/24/2014

#368 plasmabeam

plasmabeam

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:42 AM

Buy it now at Target during the B2G1 to make it roughly 26.66 (get 2 other titles for this to work, then return the 2 if you don't want them.)

My local Target doesn't have it, nor is it available online.

My plan now is to order Fire Emblem and Luigi's Mansion from GS.com with the 15Free code. That way I get FE, LM, and Mario Land for a total of $68. Hot damn.

Check out my gaming blog Title Screen -- Updated DAILY

#369 Organ Donor

Organ Donor

Watch his Bull Charge!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:58 AM

Not a bad deal at all on SimCity considering the free game you get for registering it by the 26th. Free games include; Battlefield 3, Bejeweled 3, Dead Space 3, Mass Effect 3, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Need for Speed Most Wanted, Plants vs. Zombies, and SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition.

I'm not much of a PC gamer, but for $40 I can get SimCity AND Dead Space 3 come Sunday. Not bad at all.

#370 Strider21

Strider21

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 01:03 PM

Not a bad deal at all on SimCity considering the free game you get for registering it by the 26th. Free games include; Battlefield 3, Bejeweled 3, Dead Space 3, Mass Effect 3, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Need for Speed Most Wanted, Plants vs. Zombies, and SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition.

I'm not much of a PC gamer, but for $40 I can get SimCity AND Dead Space 3 come Sunday. Not bad at all.

Didn't they say the deadline to register you game was the 18th? Or did they extend it?

#371 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 22 March 2013 - 01:13 PM

Didn't they say the deadline to register you game was the 18th? Or did they extend it?

As far as I know.

xivpads.png

#372 Organ Donor

Organ Donor

Watch his Bull Charge!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 01:22 PM

According to multiple websites the deadline is March 26th 2:59am Eastern time.

Edited by Organ Donor, 22 March 2013 - 01:40 PM.

#373 splendorlex

splendorlex

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:09 PM

So tempted by the 3DSXL. I've never owned any DS, so that gives me an insta 500 game library to go through. The problem is I could very easily see this being one of those things that just ends up gathering dust. And $40 a pop for the good 3DS games seems so steep for a handheld game.

#374 Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:11 PM

Cut and paste directly from the SimCity web site:

"OFFER EXPIRES MARCH 25, 2013 AT 11:59PM PDT. VALID FOR NEW PURCHASES OF SIMCITY (“PRODUCT”) THAT ARE REGISTERED TO YOUR ORIGIN ACCOUNT BY MARCH 25, 2013 AT 11:59PM PDT. FREE PC DIGITAL DOWNLOAD GAMES NOT DOWNLOADED FROM ORIGIN.COM BY MARCH 30, 2013 AT 11:59PM PDT ARE FORFEIT."

So you have until Monday night at midnight Pacific (2:59 AM Eastern Tuesday morning) to get the product registered, then you'll have an additional five days to download your free game.

http://www.simcity.c...oad-from-origin

#375 bruistopher

bruistopher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:29 PM

Ahh. $129 for a 3DS seems so tempting. I might, I just might bite. Not sure yet.
Posted Image

#376 schaft0620

schaft0620

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:29 PM

I could really go for a b2g1 on used right now gamestop

#377 ishkabibbel2000

ishkabibbel2000

The one true Ishkabibbel!

• CAG in Training

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:42 PM

Keep in mind on the 3ds version you can NOT play online, local play only.

Are you talking about MH3U? I thought the 3DS version had online play as well. I was thinking of picking it up but that would be a complete killer for me.

EDIT: Just looked into it and, yep, no online play for the 3DS version of MH3U... Crap. Guess, I'll be holding off.

Edited by ishkabibbel2000, 22 March 2013 - 02:52 PM.

#378 goeagles5039

goeagles5039

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 03:16 PM

Is it possible to get the physical ad before sunday?

#379 bruistopher

bruistopher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 03:19 PM

Is it possible to get the physical ad before sunday?

Posted Image

This one?
Posted Image

#380 goeagles5039

goeagles5039

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 03:22 PM

Im going to price match at walmart so i need the ad right? Or can i just show them on my phone?

#381 Sulik2

Sulik2

Fallout Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 03:26 PM

I am really temped to pick up a 3DS at that price, but are we expecting a new hardware revision at E3? I can wait another three months for 999 and VLR if we are getting a new revision soon.
Posted Image

#382 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 03:34 PM

Im going to price match at walmart so i need the ad right? Or can i just show them on my phone?

I'd like to know this too. My walmart is 24 hours so i should be able to walk in at midnight and price match this.

#383 Ferrari Racer

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 03:36 PM

I'd like to know this too. My walmart is 24 hours so i should be able to walk in at midnight and price match this.

you can do that?

Anyone know if they will have the Pikachu edition?

#384 goeagles5039

goeagles5039

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 03:38 PM

Yes walmarts will have the pikachu ones.

#385 Ferrari Racer

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 03:40 PM

Yes walmarts will have the pikachu ones.

but when will they have it in stock?

#386 goeagles5039

goeagles5039

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 03:45 PM

but when will they have it in stock?

They should already have them. People have seen them out but i heard someone tried to buy one but got shutdown until sunday.

#387 sfabo

sfabo

Posted 22 March 2013 - 03:51 PM

Has anyone gotten the weekly ad mailed to them?
I'm trying to figure out if I recycled mine or not..

#388 The Holy Pretzle

The Holy Pretzle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:08 PM

You SHOULD be able to PM at Wal-Mart without the physical ad, I did this for Epic Mickey 2 a while back and, while it took a VERY long time to get a manager down there, he told the cashier that they can as long as they can verify with the store. You should be able to show them the ad from your phone, or call Target and pass it to the cashier (which is what I ended up doing).

Their pricematching policy on their website states that they don't need a physical ad to pricematch, if they say you can't, then insist (which, again, is what I had to do).

#389 bruistopher

bruistopher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:12 PM

Now I'm deciding between the Pikachu LE 3DS XL or the original. Ahhhhh!
Posted Image

#390 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:19 PM

You SHOULD be able to PM at Wal-Mart without the physical ad, I did this for Epic Mickey 2 a while back and, while it took a VERY long time to get a manager down there, he told the cashier that they can as long as they can verify with the store. You should be able to show them the ad from your phone, or call Target and pass it to the cashier (which is what I ended up doing).

Their pricematching policy on their website states that they don't need a physical ad to pricematch, if they say you can't, then insist (which, again, is what I had to do).

good to know I can just demand to price match pretty much, even if they dont have a copy of the ad. I worked at wal-mart three years ago and we always had a fat stack of ads at every register, but I wasn't sure what would happen if they didn't have the ad. Also, if you dont see the system on the shelf, just ask them to check the boxes behind the counter. Most of the stuff at walmart is put out to be shelved around 10 every night, so they may have just not got to it yet.