Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (3/24 to 3/30) Nintendo 3DS XL $159.99 at Target

• Please log in to reply
880 replies to this topic

#871 Bivensra

Bivensra

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 08:06 AM

I tried to match a red 3ds xl today at toysrus and they wanted to keep my target ad. I wanted to keep my ad just incase i find a pikachu 3ds xl. The employee told me they wouldn't price match it for me unless I forfeited my ad. I asked to speak to the manager and she told me the same thing.

I told her i've pricematched at toysrus many times and they've never kept my ad. She told me if that was true then the employees were cutting corners and doing it wrong. Is this a store policy or was she just being a pain?

Price matched twice this week at Meijer and they kept the ad. Second time sales associate tore it out, folded it and placed it somewhere. He knew that Target was sold out b/ he blamed his mgmt for not providing him w/a phone so he cld call and check.

#872 DiaperDandee

DiaperDandee

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 03:20 PM

Does Toys R Us price match games and do the buy 1 get 1 40% off? As in if Gamestop has AC3 for $30 in their ad and Best Buy has Crysis 3 for $40 could I get those games at that price and receive the 40% the less expensive game?

#873 kofijamal

kofijamal

It is what it is.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 03:39 PM

I couldn't price match at TRU because Target didn't have anymore ads. I have my XL in blue, so I'm happy. And I'll use the $20 gift card for something in the future. Not too cheap, but great enough for me to leave out happy. Considering that I traveled to many Targets and they were sold out of all their XLs or only had pink, yesterday's adventure was a long one. But I have what I wanted.
Ok then, knuckle up.

#874 zman73

zman73

Posted 30 March 2013 - 04:45 PM

Picked up one of the Mario Kart blu xl's yesterday from a local WalMart... had given up hope of finding one, but alas they had three of them
"...and I was so anxious to get out of bed I stepped on her face"
from Beyond the Valley of the Dolls

Coming to you from the home of Mardi Gras... Mobile Alabama
http://mardigras.new...m/history.shtml

http://gulfcoastrunn...ace=mcm&yr=2008
November 29 2008... my first marathon... 26.2 miles of hell

#875 Pinecallado

Pinecallado

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 30 March 2013 - 05:27 PM

Picked up one of the Mario Kart blu xl's yesterday from a local WalMart... had given up hope of finding one, but alas they had three of them

Was you able to price match it with target?

#876 darksurtur

darksurtur

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 05:41 PM

I couldn't price match at TRU because Target didn't have anymore ads. I have my XL in blue, so I'm happy. And I'll use the $20 gift card for something in the future. Not too cheap, but great enough for me to leave out happy. Considering that I traveled to many Targets and they were sold out of all their XLs or only had pink, yesterday's adventure was a long one. But I have what I wanted.

You can PM at Best Buy, without a print ad. Just bring your smartphone. They are loaded with Blue XLs.

#877 Blackjack13

Blackjack13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 08:20 PM

Just price matched at Best Buy. Just brought in the ad, and they did it very quickly. Had giftcards to burn, so I got a 3DS XL for $50 out of pocket. Works for me!

#878 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:47 PM

Grabbed a blue XL and Super Mario 3D Land at Target yesterday.

Enjoying the system and game a lot so far.

#879 Joey5622

Joey5622

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:06 AM

Got an email from target with a stupid delay message. They're expecting to ship by may. What the hell man?! This is so annoying!!! Never doing business with target again.

#880 blume3

blume3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:13 AM

3DS is tempting for $129 but I doubt I'd ever play it. I wish Nintendo had trophies/achievements or something that would make it more desirable to me.

#881 breakfuss

breakfuss

Pam Oliver Sex Tape

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:15 AM

I wish Nintendo had trophies/achievements or something that would make it more desirable to me.

I'm sorry, but that's just incredibly sad.:rofl: