Pre-owned price drops Zelda: OoT 3ds, Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7 and more

Ireally Want this bad...but I already have like a 5 game backlog for the 3DS and don't even own one yet...I guess I should pass...thanks op.

I would have ordered one if BestBuy would hurry up and give me my $5 RZ certificate from FB and my $10 RZ certificate from the spend more than $10 promo. For $10 out of the pocket i would have been crazy to pass it up but of course its not gonna happen. Thanks anyways OP.

Ugh, I just ordered three games.

Should have $15 in certs but it'll probably be like a month before I can use them. I will reluctantly pass as well.

[quote name='MetalMegaGio']I would have ordered one if BestBuy would hurry up and give me my $5 RZ certificate from FB and my $10 RZ certificate from the spend more than $10 promo. For $10 out of the pocket i would have been crazy to pass it up but of course its not gonna happen. Thanks anyways OP.[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking the same thing; $10 Mario Kart is making me drool

Don't have a 3DS unfortunately. Bought a ton of DS games last week, so I'll pass on this I suppose. Hopefully prices will stay this low (hate how Nintendo games almost never drop)

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']Don't have a 3DS unfortunately. Bought a ton of DS games last week, so I'll pass on this I suppose. Hopefully prices will stay this low (hate how Nintendo games almost never drop)[/QUOTE]
Exactly how I'm feeling just picked up the Pikachu 3ds now I have the need to buy games for it. I missed out on the Kingdom hearts 3ds deal anyone think its worth 22?

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask is 24.99 as is Paper Mario. has Paper Mario been cheaper?

This kinda kills the Club Nintendo promo. I know BB has had some of these before used but forget the prices.

Star Fox is 26.XX on Amazon right now Prime shipping. Might go that route to get Nintendo points and a sealed copy.

[quote name='Abeja']Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask is 24.99 as is Paper Mario. has Paper Mario been cheaper?

This kinda kills the Club Nintendo promo. I know BB has had some of these before used but forget the prices.[/QUOTE]

Was $20 new a while back if I remember correctly (part of the Pokemon Black/White 2 sale)

Gonna have to pass but since it says price drop ill wait for the next b2g1 in order to finally build a 3ds collection cause I have no games for my 3ds that I got 4 months ago.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']Was $20 new a while back if I remember correctly (part of the Pokemon Black/White 2 sale)[/QUOTE]

I still don't get why I passed on that deal. 15 for a pokemon game is a great.

So how long does RZ Credit apply like a month right?

Seems like I only have 59 pending points. WTF I spent more that 10 dollars on that clearance they had.

Really struggling with this. Been a Zelda OoT fan all my life, played it on many consoles, but I can't seem to justify buying it again for my 3DS...

Sucks that ive been sitting on 140 gamestop credit for months waiting for deals. Why cnat gamestop have prices like these along with deals like other stores ugh

$25 for a game that maybe will come without the original case, manuals, nitendo points and used... is not too expensive?... i bought from craiglist mario land and mario kart for only $25 both and i got all my mario and the zelda games for $25 each at kmart long time ago... i only paid full price for luigis mansion (i paid only $4 after flip some games)... i dont know but this does not sound like a deal for me...

[quote name='Abeja']Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask is 24.99 as is Paper Mario. has Paper Mario been cheaper?

This kinda kills the Club Nintendo promo. I know BB has had some of these before used but forget the prices.[/QUOTE]

Professor Layton was $15 new and Paper Mario 3DS was $20 new, recently.

[quote name='omargm']$25 for a game that maybe will come without the original case, manuals, nitendo points and used... is not too expensive?... i bought from craiglist mario land and mario kart for only $25 both and i got all my mario and the zelda games for $25 each at kmart long time ago... i only paid full price for luigis mansion (i paid only $4 after flip some games)... i dont know but this does not sound like a deal for me...[/QUOTE]
Well it's the best price for some games at the moment. Thanks for your opinion.

Seems like its $25 ALL pre-owned 3DS games.
Even Luigi's Mansion shows up at that price and that just came out yesterday.

$24.99 looks to be the new base price for used 3DS games. Or was this a Sale? Sorry I didn't look very hard :p Makes used games more appealing now. It even had a spot for Luigi's Mansion at the price, but, of course, they don't have stock yet.

[quote name='BigK_201']$24.99 looks to be the new base price for used 3DS games. Or was this a Sale? Sorry I didn't look very hard :p Makes used games more appealing now. It even had a spot for Luigi's Mansion at the price, but, of course, they don't have stock yet.[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure. Checked last night and most were down to that price except for New Super Mario Bros 2 and MGS 3ds. I hope its permanent. Pretty good price if you have the bonus 10% off.

Picked up Zelda for $2.66 after 10% off, $20 reward certificate and tax. Cartridge only (in plain box) but still a really nice deal imo

[quote name='IamPro']Picked up Zelda for $2.66 after 10% off, $20 reward certificate and tax. Cartridge only (in plain box) but still a really nice deal imo[/QUOTE]

Picked up as in you physically picked it up, or it displayed the condition on the website?

[quote name='MiTYH']Really struggling with this. Been a Zelda OoT fan all my life, played it on many consoles, but I can't seem to justify buying it again for my 3DS...[/QUOTE]

Its better on the 3DS, improved textures and all that jazz.

[quote name='redmangoose']What are the chances of getting one complete with case and manual?[/QUOTE]

It's random... I ordered two 3DS games from them and one came complete and the other came in a generic Best Buy case.

Hmm, I really want Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7, but I just don't think I can gamble on them coming with case and manual. Well they would have to get shipped to my wife's house anyway, but I don't want to make her have to deal with returning them in that instance. So I think I have to pass.

[quote name='Yamato']Picked up as in you physically picked it up, or it displayed the condition on the website?[/QUOTE]

Picked up, prob could have waited and maybe get case & manual but I hate waiting and prob just gonna trade it into Game Stop anyways :bouncy:

For the people who get a generic case for one of these games, just go to Gamestop and look for either a used or new case of that game and just take the artwork and manuals, they don't mind if you do

[quote name='xGwiZ96x']For the people who get a generic case for one of these games, just go to Gamestop and look for either a used or new case of that game and just take the artwork and manuals, they don't mind if you do[/QUOTE]

Yea I was consider doing this :lol:

[quote name='xGwiZ96x']For the people who get a generic case for one of these games, just go to Gamestop and look for either a used or new case of that game and just take the artwork and manuals, they don't mind if you do[/QUOTE]

Sigh...

:shame:

[quote name='RiPPn']Now we just need a buy 2 get one free sale!! :)[/QUOTE]

I googled 'buying used games from best buy' the other night because I was going to buy Zelda 3DS and didn't know what the experiences were.

I came across a best buy page that said "buy 2 used games, get a third and fourth free" and thought it was an active deal (no start or end date). I was like fuck YEAH! and was about to make a deal thread about it here, then realized after trying it, it didn't work and was probably a year old.

bread's done
Back