Photo
- - - - -

Pre-owned price drops Zelda: OoT 3ds, Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7 and more

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#31 Paladinion

Paladinion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:10 AM

Really struggling with this. Been a Zelda OoT fan all my life, played it on many consoles, but I can't seem to justify buying it again for my 3DS...

Its better on the 3DS, improved textures and all that jazz.

#32 Rozz

Rozz

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:16 AM

What are the chances of getting one complete with case and manual?

It's random... I ordered two 3DS games from them and one came complete and the other came in a generic Best Buy case.

#33 EYEL1NER

EYEL1NER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:04 AM

Hmm, I really want Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7, but I just don't think I can gamble on them coming with case and manual. Well they would have to get shipped to my wife's house anyway, but I don't want to make her have to deal with returning them in that instance. So I think I have to pass.

#34 IamPro

IamPro

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:16 AM

Picked up as in you physically picked it up, or it displayed the condition on the website?

Picked up, prob could have waited and maybe get case & manual but I hate waiting and prob just gonna trade it into Game Stop anyways :bouncy:

#35 Kakashi Sensai

Kakashi Sensai

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:50 PM

I'm pretty anal about having the case and artwork so I'm pretty wary of this.

#36 xGwiZ96x

xGwiZ96x

Cheapest Brony Ever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:15 PM

For the people who get a generic case for one of these games, just go to Gamestop and look for either a used or new case of that game and just take the artwork and manuals, they don't mind if you do

Crazy Twilight Sparkle is good Twilight Sparkle..

I have finally been honorably discharged from the console war! And I now realize that it's just a waste of everyone's time...

http://m.youtube.com...6?feature=guide Go to my YT channel linked above for amazing Call of Duty videos and please subscribe :)

#37 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:16 PM

great price on fire emblem if you can find one x.x

#38 IamPro

IamPro

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:39 PM

For the people who get a generic case for one of these games, just go to Gamestop and look for either a used or new case of that game and just take the artwork and manuals, they don't mind if you do

Yea I was consider doing this :lol:

#39 thehoweller

thehoweller

IllegalCouponPrinter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:06 PM

Sigh...

Posted Image
For the Earthbound fans...Visit this SMAAASH ing link!
Posted Image

#40 redmangoose

redmangoose

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:18 PM

:shame:

#41 RiPPn

RiPPn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:23 PM

Now we just need a buy 2 get one free sale!! :)

125365.png

#42 Yamato

Yamato

not motivated

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:27 PM

Now we just need a buy 2 get one free sale!! :)

I googled 'buying used games from best buy' the other night because I was going to buy Zelda 3DS and didn't know what the experiences were.

I came across a best buy page that said "buy 2 used games, get a third and fourth free" and thought it was an active deal (no start or end date). I was like Fuck YEAH! and was about to make a deal thread about it here, then realized after trying it, it didn't work and was probably a year old.