GGT 228 is Being Licensed Out as a MOBA, MMO, and Television Series!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daily reminder: Stay on the topic of games.

Personal request: If anyone is bored and dying to make a notification/ringtone of Luigi answering his Dual Scream, "Hello?!" for me, I wouldn't be opposed to that. At all.

of course u get ur shit back
if you can extract the name of the shop from them.

you cant buy and keep stolen shit
havent u ever watched pwnstars?

I made the mistake of giving someone my friend code on the 3DS and the pictures sent to me weren't very pleasing. I don't think I can trust you right now gwen we just meet.

Ban taco for a couple of days for bad grammar please.

[quote name='guinaevere']Personal request: If anyone is bored and dying to make a notification/ringtone of Luigi answering his Dual Scream, "Hello?!" for me, I wouldn't be opposed to that. At all.[/QUOTE]

Weird.

You're weird.

My ringtone for everything is Avril Lavigne's Girlfriend.

Used to have the MGS codec call, but then somebody else had it at school and I said Nope.

[quote name='GUNNM']I made the mistake of giving someone my friend code on the 3DS and the pictures sent to me weren't very pleasing. I don't think I can trust you right now gwen we just meet.

Ban taco for a couple of days for bad grammar please.[/QUOTE]

I don't have your friend code...

I'll be the hero that is so OP that I get nerf'ed into unusable status.

Seriously though you can't compete in the MOBA market. Everyone is already playing LoL or DotA2, brandnames won't help in trying to drive sales of the game. All you will be doing is trying to compete with a user base and that will be the hardest thing to maintain when making a MOBA in an already saturated MOBA market.

Also anyone d/l Warframe? It is free on steam right now, gonna d/l it check it out later this week.

Serious life question time: Where will you be when SWTOR 2.0 drops?

[quote name='Indignate']

Used to have the MGS codec call, but then somebody else had it at school and I said Nope.[/QUOTE]
There's like other famous sounds from MGS you could have used. Like for example everytime I got a text it was the alert!

[quote name='Indignate']Weird.

I don't have your friend code...[/QUOTE]
I didn't want things to move to fast between us.

[quote name='guinaevere']Daily reminder: Stay on the topic of games.

Personal request: If anyone is bored and dying to make a notification/ringtone of Luigi answering his Dual Scream, "Hello?!" for me, I wouldn't be opposed to that. At all.[/QUOTE]
I want the ringtone for my phone's ringtone.

[quote name='GUNNM']There's like other famous sounds from MGS you could have used. Like for example everytime I got a text it was the alert![/QUOTE]

When I had one of those sliding phones a few years back, I had it set to whenever I would slide it open, it would make the codec opening sound. Closing it would make the codec turning off sound.

Shit was dope.

4167 5818 9373
[quote name='Indignate']When I had one of those sliding phones a few years back, I had it set to whenever I would slide it open, it would make the codec opening sound. Closing it would make the codec turning off sound.

Shit was dope.[/QUOTE]
Some girl had a MM 3 theme song as her ring tone I was willing to marry her right there.

[quote name='Indignate']Used to have the MGS codec call, but then somebody else had it at school and I said Nope.[/QUOTE]
I had that as my ringtone for awhile, but then you realize that every nerd in the world uses, or has used it. Everytime I go to Anime Boston you hear that ringtone in a room and like 10 people start looking for their phones.

[quote name='GUNNM'] Some girl had a MM 3 theme song as her ring tone I was willing to marry her right there.[/QUOTE]

Majora's Mask 3 was never a thing. Stop lying.

A few hours left until Bioshock releases. Gotta go to GS soon.

Power to the Players.

[quote name='GUNNM']I've never watched lost. Everyone hated it in the end so I'm glad I skipped it[/QUOTE]

I still love it. Probably my favorite TV show ever. :bouncy:

--

Almost time for more Fire Emblem for the hour ride home, probably going to opt for that over reading comics because I'm really feeling into the game at the moment.

[quote name='GUNNM']I've never watched lost. Everyone hated it in the end so I'm glad I skipped it[/QUOTE]

We talked about this on Skype. The ending is just fine, it's people who suck. Lost dug itself into such a hole that when it climbed out, it wasn't going to be able to fill it. Besides, the imagination is far better than whatever bullshit answer they could have come up with.

And to keep this post on topic they also made a game.

The game was not great.

[quote name='Luxuria']Majora's Mask 3 was never a thing. Stop lying.

Power to the Players.[/QUOTE]
Don't bathe when you stand in line at GS. Why break the norm?

[quote name='GUNNM']I mis-read Gwen's post btw[/QUOTE]

Was that before or after you had just "meet" her?

[quote name='Luxuria']Majora's Mask 3 was never a thing. Stop lying.

Power to the Players.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Indignate']We talked about this on Skype. The ending is just fine, it's people who suck. Lost dug itself into such a hole that when it climbed out, it wasn't going to be able to fill it. Besides, the imagination is far better than whatever bullshit answer they could have come up with.

And to keep this post on topic they also made a game.

The game was not great.[/QUOTE]
The island is a boat?
[quote name='Indignate']Was that before or after you had just "meet" her?

.[/QUOTE]
One day I'm going to look into this thing called reading comprehension.

[quote name='GUNNM']The island is a boat?[/QUOTE]

Kind of.

[quote name='GUNNM']One day I'm going to look into this thing called reading comprehension.[/QUOTE]

Sure, and Taco will take a course on grammar.

You keepin it 100 I can respect dat.

I'm going to find something to do. Playing gears of war judgment isn't one of em. Probably sleeping dogs. yeah!

Think there's still time for me to pre-order Bioshock from GS?

I hope they have one extra copy left for me!

Power 2 da playaz.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']whatever
your both prolly cylons

btw i got a's in both my college required english[/QUOTE]

You got an A in both of your college's required English courses or you got A's in both of your English courses required at your one college?

There's an English course in Bully.

On topic.

[quote name='Luxuria']Icy, y we no play dat League yet, dawg?[/QUOTE]

I don't know, I'm a little shy so I don't typically ask if someone wants to play even if I see them online, but I'd totally be down to play, I haven't been putting much time into it recently though due to trying to finally get through ME3, and soon I've really gotta buckle down and work on my cosplay that I need finished in two months, so my time might be a little tighter. But I'd be down to play some matches together with someone (that's actually why I don't play as much, since the game isn't nearly as fun to play using the solo queue). Maybe we could figure out a time to get some games in sometime (not sure about this week, it's GDC but I don't know that I really want to go to a ton of a parties or anything so I might be free Friday night).

[quote name='icebeast']I don't know, I'm a little shy so I don't typically ask if someone wants to play even if I see them online, but I'd totally be down to play, I haven't been putting much time into it recently though due to trying to finally get through ME3, and soon I've really gotta buckle down and work on my cosplay that I need finished in two months, so my time might be a little tighter. But I'd be down to play some matches together with someone (that's actually why I don't play as much, since the game isn't nearly as fun to play using the solo queue). Maybe we could figure out a time to get some games in sometime (not sure about this week, it's GDC but I don't know that I really want to go to a ton of a parties or anything so I might be free Friday night).[/QUOTE]

I'll play too! If you guys don't mind me being terrible at it.

[quote name='whoknows']I'm thinking of opening a retail video game store called GameHalt.

What do you guys think?[/QUOTE]

Have fun going out of business?

[quote name='Indignate']

Have fun going out of business?[/QUOTE]

I have a good business plan. I'll get preorders, make my own magazine (I'll go to kinkos to make copies to be mailed out) and have a cool slogan. Something like "Strength to the video gamers"

[quote name='whoknows']Think there's still time for me to pre-order Bioshock from GS?

I hope they have one extra copy left for me!

Power 2 da playaz.[/QUOTE]

Enjoy your gutted copy, sir. Don't worry, it's new!

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']maybe they have tomb raider collector too[/QUOTE]

They won't. Collector's Editions are clearly limited edition so of course it will be sold out. Duh.

[quote name='icebeast'] Friday night.[/QUOTE]

I might be able to do Friday night. I'll let you know. If you ever see me online, just message me! I get what you mean though. I honestly only play the game if someone either messages me or texts me to get on. I can't handle solo queue. ._.

Are you still going with the Syndra cosplay? :eek:

[quote name='Indignate']I'll play too! If you guys don't mind me being terrible at it. [/QUOTE]

Feel free to join in. ^_^

GS sell you open game won't let you take it back because its not new anymore because its opened.
power to da playaz

[quote name='Luxuria']Enjoy your gutted copy, sir. Don't worry, it's new!

[/QUOTE]

"At GameHalt, we Halt the need to open your own games!"

[quote name='whoknows']No.[/QUOTE]

You sound like Jim Carrey in the beginning of Yes Man before he became cool.

Jim Carrey is in Kick-Ass 2.

Kick-Ass 2 is about super heroes.

DC MOBA.

On topic.

[quote name='whoknows']"At GameHalt, we Halt the need to open your own games!"[/QUOTE]

Pre-ordered. Games. OT.

[quote name='Indignate']Can I text you?[/QUOTE]

You have to buy me dinner first.

[quote name='whoknows']No.[/QUOTE]

whoknows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back