HD Loader set-up for sale!

gatozhian

CAG Veteran
A whole kit, no mod chip required. You get an 80 GB HD, HD Loader on a 8 MB Sony Mem Card, and a Sony Network Adapter. There are several games on there I will leave on so you can test it out. If you do not own the games you must delete them! This DOES NOT allow you to play or backup imports or burnt backups. If you buy I will also provide a link to a site that has a full compatibility list, as a few games dont not work with the HD (mostly online stuff). I have a 99.6% feedback on eBay but they wont allow me to sell this. SO if interested, leave a message here or e-mail me at [email protected]. Asking $175 plus $12.00 to ship Priority Mail. I can take Paypal.

you might want to reword that, and maybe not offer games on it... i can see this being locked... also, that seems kind of pricey...

I will tell how how I came to the price, $80 for the drive, $35 for the mem card, $40 for the network adapter. I have barely used it as I have a new baby. And it should have read $145 sorry. the $12 for shipping is correct. As per the advice given I will delte the games myself if sold.

bread's done
Back