Gamefly Under $20 Blowout Sale!! Doom 3 $13/ MP3 $10/ DOA5 (360) $15 & More

GALATIANSv220

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Gamefly's March Under $20 Blowout Sale - Ends 4/1
**Gamefly's games are guaranteed to play and come complete with manual, case, and online passes.**

http://www.gamefly.com/buy-games/Browse/?cat=FreeShipping&sort=Bestselling&page=1

(Thanks to tylerh1701, htz, eXiON)

Some Highlights:

Doom 3 BFG $13
http://www.gamefly.com/Rent-Doom-3-BFG-Edition/5004276/

Max Payne 3 $10
http://www.gamefly.com/Buy-Max-Payne-3/136800/

Persona 4 Arena $15
http://www.gamefly.com/Buy-Persona-4-Arena/5003556/

Dead or Alive 5 $15 (360)
http://www.gamefly.com/Buy-Dead-or-Alive-5/5003615/

Transformers FOC $15
http://www.gamefly.com/Buy-Transformers-Fall-of-Cybertron/5003784/

Ghost Recon: FS $10
http://www.gamefly.com/Buy-Tom-Clancy's-Ghost-Recon-Future-Soldier/142345/

Halo CE Anniversary $15
http://www.gamefly.com/Buy-Halo-Combat-Evolved-Anniversary/148050/

Resident Evil 6 $18
http://www.gamefly.com/Buy-Resident-Evil-6/5003352/

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuuuuuuuuuuuu-... what the hell am I still doing in CAG? I haven't played half the games I've bought, most are still sealed and here I am, about to buy 3 more. I don't even have time to play a short game anymore and yet I ca-can't control myself, prices are just too fucking good to say no to.

In for MP3, Persona 4 Arena, and BFG Edition.

Thanks guys, I'm going to go cry in a corner now.

Hmmmm. I just got Doom at BBY with my coupon...Good thing I haven't opened it yet. I'm assuming since its gamefly the codes come with it?

[quote name='eXiON']Fuuuuuuuuuuuu-... what the hell am I still doing in CAG? I haven't played half the games I've bought, most are still sealed and here I am, about to buy 3 more. I don't even have time to play a short game anymore and yet I ca-can't control myself, prices are just too fucking good to say no to.

Thanks guys, I'm going to go cry in a corner now.[/QUOTE]

You're telling me... the way I play it out these days is just wait for the price for new to come down and not waste money on potentially chipped up gamefly discs.

Anyone know if P4 Arena might ever drop this low, new?

[quote name='FadeToOne']You're telling me... the way I play it out these days is just wait for the price for new to come down and not waste money on potentially chipped up gamefly discs.[/QUOTE]

I still haven't done the final click, my inner voice is telling me not to do it. I won't play these games yet, and I'll eventually find them cheaper..

[quote name='tylerh1701']Anarchy Reigns worth $13?[/QUOTE]

From what I've been told and seen, it looks like a fun game. It's made by P Games, so they haven't disappointed me yet. But it seems the online is borked when it comes to matchmaking, so I passed on that one for now, especially since it dropped so low in less than 3 months of release.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']This sucks!!!! I don't need anymore games to add to the backlog but DOA5 is calling my name. Someone do something to convince me other wise!!!:bomb:[/QUOTE]

^BUY IT!

Be like me. I have no self control and bought Anarchy Reigns and Doom 3 BFG for :ps3:. Are the two older Doom games on the disc or a download code on PS3, anybody know?

[quote name='eXiON']From what I've been told and seen, it looks like a fun game. It's made by P Games, so they haven't disappointed me yet. But it seems the online is borked when it comes to matchmaking, so I passed on that one for now, especially since it dropped so low in less than 3 months of release.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I love P Games, that's why I ended up grabbing it. Sucks that the online isn't great, I'll look more into it. I'm glad to grab it at $13, but remember it released at $30, so it hasn't tumbled all the way from $60. Still, 50+% off after 3 months is a pretty quick drop.

[quote name='tylerh1701']^BUY IT!

Be like me. I have no self control and bought Anarchy Reigns and Doom 3 BFG for :ps3:. Are the two older Doom games on the disc or a download code on PS3, anybody know?[/QUOTE]

On disc, and goddamn it. Now that you reminded me that it includes Doom Classic, NOW i have to buy it. iosaghiopsahgdsalgjskdafasga

DOA5 is totally worth that price.
Wish Ghost Recon would hit $5 or $8. I've been holding out and It's been $10 multiple times.

[quote name='eXiON']On disc, and goddamn it. Now that you reminded me that it includes Doom Classic, NOW i have to buy it. iosaghiopsahgdsalgjskdafasga[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I haven't played the original Doom in so long, so that pushed me over the edge as well.

Even though I'm dying to replay MP3, I think I'll drop that one for now. No online pass, been $9.99 countless of times aaaand maybe they'll make a GOTY sooner or later.

I'm def in for BFG, but what about P4 Arena, anyone know if it's worth the $14.99 tag and if it might possibly drop lower?

[quote name='tylerh1701']Yeah, I haven't played the original Doom in so long, so that pushed me over the edge as well.[/QUOTE]

Same here, and Doom Classic has MP :D

[quote name='eXiON']Fuuuuuuuuuuuu-... what the hell am I still doing in CAG? I haven't played half the games I've bought, most are still sealed and here I am, about to buy 3 more. I don't even have time to play a short game anymore and yet I ca-can't control myself, prices are just too fucking good to say no to.

Thanks guys, I'm going to go cry in a corner now.[/QUOTE]
Your not the only one.:cry:

iconxbox360.gif

Assassin's Creed Revelations
$9.99

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
$9.99

Max Payne 3
$9.99

Medal of Honor Warfighter
$9.99

Risen 2: Dark Waters
$9.99

Syndicate
$9.99

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
$9.99

Batman: Arkham City
$12.99

Borderlands
$12.99

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
$12.99

Darkness II
$12.99

Fable: The Journey
$12.99

Game of Thrones
$12.99

Silent Hill: Downpour
$12.99

Sniper Elite V2
$12.99

SoulCalibur V
$12.99

The Amazing Spider-Man
$12.99

Dance Central 2
$14.99

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
$14.99

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
$14.99

Lollipop Chainsaw
$14.99

Persona 4 Arena
$14.99

Dragon's Dogma
$19.99

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
$19.99

iconps3.gif

Darksiders
$9.99

Max Payne 3
$9.99

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
$9.99

Anarchy Reigns
$12.99

Borderlands
$12.99

$12.99

Doom 3: BFG Edition
$12.99

Ninja Gaiden 3
$12.99

Prototype 2
$12.99

Resistance 3
$12.99

Silent Hill: Downpour
$12.99

Sniper Elite V2
$12.99

Spec Ops: The Line
$12.99

The Amazing Spider-Man
$12.99

Batman: Arkham City
$14.99

$14.99

Mass Effect 3
$14.99

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
$14.99

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
$14.99

Resident Evil 6
$17.99

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
$19.99

iconwii.gif

Ice Age: Continental Drift - Arctic Games
$7.99

Men in Black: Alien Crisis
$7.99

Summer Stars 2012
$7.99

$8.99

Battleship
$9.99

Cabela's Hunting Expeditions
$9.99

Disney/Pixar Brave: The Video Game
$9.99

FIFA Soccer 11
$9.99

$12.99

Disney Universe
$12.99

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games
$12.99

Fortune Street
$14.99

Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond
$17.99

Transformers: Prime
$17.99

- Pricing is valid on orders placed from March 26 through April 1, 2013.

htz (or anyone else) is this officially Gamefly's monthly sale?

I haven't received their email yet, if someone can confirm, I'll update the OP.

[quote name='GALATIANSv220']htz (or anyone else) is this officially Gamefly's monthly sale?

I haven't received their email yet, if someone can confirm, I'll update the OP.[/QUOTE]

It is, I received the "Under $20 Blowout Sale!‏" about 20 minutes ago.

I'm already knee-deep in Bioshock Infinite and Luigi's Mansion and that Tomb Raider sale on Amazon! My wallet can't handle this!

[quote name='Eye Carumba']I'm already knee-deep in Bioshock Infinite and Luigi's Mansion and that Tomb Raider sale on Amazon! My wallet can't handle this![/QUOTE]

Think your username fits you well then ;) . So many games coming out, so little time.. and the Last of Us isn't too far away either. Ughhhh.

Thanks OP, wished Doom 3 (360) was $10, but $12.99 is close enough. Also jumped in on Twisted Metal (PS3, $12.99). Not sure if Twisted Metal is part of the sale.

[quote name='cleaver']Does Doom 3 BFG come with any codes?[/QUOTE]

Don't think it does, it's all on disc even DOOM Classic.

[quote name='Yanksfan']Does P4A have an online pass?[/QUOTE]

To my knowledge, no.

[quote name='Blumpkin']Is $15 the new low on Lollipop Chainsaw?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't grab it if I were you, it's been as low as $9.99, not from GF but I've seen it countless of times on AWD & goHastings (used). If you don't have a backlog though, go for it!

I had to get Doom 3 BFG just for the classics. I will probably never get a chance to play Dooom 3. Oh and I am sure this means Best Buy will drop the std price and make the after coupon cost less than this, but oh well.

[quote name='AJVtony831']I've been waiting for Halo Anniversary Combat Evolved to hit $10 but it's being stubborn in price. :([/QUote]i missed it when the price was $12.99. i wonder if it will ever get that low again.

if anyone wants to play doa5 with me, send me a pm. i am a longtime doa fan but haven't played much on the 360 so i am only moderate skill level.

In for P4 Arena and Doom 3 BFG.

I feel like my wallet is being torn in 2 by the Best Buy sales and the Gamefly sales.

Doom 3 BFG is awesome deal for $13. You get 4 games + an extra level.

[quote name='Krullwolf']In for P4 Arena and Doom 3 BFG.

I feel like my wallet is being torn in 2 by the Best Buy sales and the Gamefly sales.[/QUOTE]

Your not the only hearing the cry's from my wallet.

bread's done
Back