Photo
- - - - -

The Humble Mobile Bundle - 4/2 Funky Smugglers, Raiden Legacy, Another World (no PC)

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#61 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:33 PM

FYI: Another World is apparently the same version as the one on the play store and requires another ~80 MB download on first launch. Just a warning in case anyone downloads these at the office for their commute home and doesn't want to do a larger download on their data plan or is in a subway with poor signal.

#62 Woodlands

Woodlands

spɹɐʍʞɔɐq sı ƃuıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:19 PM

Confirmed. No steam keys anywhere in sight on the bundle page. Just a link to the android app.

Thanks!

#63 MegaMochi

MegaMochi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:20 AM

So is there anyway to keep the apps updated? Or is the download link locked to current version of the game?

#64 DeliveryPizza

DeliveryPizza

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:59 AM

So is there anyway to keep the apps updated? Or is the download link locked to current version of the game?

The humble android app keeps your apps up to date. It lets you know when your games have updates available, and serves as a downloader for all the games you have purchased from Humble for your android devices.

#65 MegaMochi

MegaMochi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:59 AM

Thank you for the information.

#66 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 11:22 AM

Last night, I had some time to try out Raiden Legacy. Though the collection of games are good, the controls are just really not that good compared to a stick. As a fan of the genre, it's really hard to get used to playing on a tablet (I can't even imagine it on a phone) with a 10" screen dodging bullets. Also, requiring the second hand to drop a bomb is hard when holding up a tablet, so you'll have to get something to stand up your tablet or lay it flat on a surface to play.

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Sorcery Saga, :3ds: N/A, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#67 mrsamsa

mrsamsa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:08 PM

Last night, I had some time to try out Raiden Legacy. Though the collection of games are good, the controls are just really not that good compared to a stick. As a fan of the genre, it's really hard to get used to playing on a tablet (I can't even imagine it on a phone) with a 10" screen dodging bullets. Also, requiring the second hand to drop a bomb is hard when holding up a tablet, so you'll have to get something to stand up your tablet or lay it flat on a surface to play.

pretty much all touchscreen Shooters are like that. I found that Raiden Legacy's much nicer with a stylus, though I'm playing on a Nexus 7, not a phone.

#68 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:18 PM

meh, would have rebought PvZ for the millionth time if they'd added linux support. Not really feeling the android game urge lately for whatever reason
Let me tell you two useful pieces of information...

#69 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:44 AM

So I just saw that the PvZ soundtrack is included...yeah, I have to have it. Are the other games worth BTA? Funky Smugglers looks kinda fun

#70 Necrotron

Necrotron

Now with strawberry!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:14 AM

The humble android app keeps your apps up to date. It lets you know when your games have updates available, and serves as a downloader for all the games you have purchased from Humble for your android devices.

Yeah, that app has worked great for me so far.

So I just saw that the PvZ soundtrack is included...yeah, I have to have it. Are the other games worth BTA? Funky Smugglers looks kinda fun

The Room won Best Handheld/Mobile Game at the Independent Games Festival this year. It's really amazing the amount of detail they put into their three dimensional puzzles. If that's your kind of thing, it's totally worth the beat the average.

#71 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:21 AM

Ended up BTA after all. Hopefully most of these run on my HTC Incredible 2 (was free from a friend):D