Photo
- - - - -

Pre-order Battlefield 4, Get Battlefield 3 Free, Walmart. Battlefield 4 $48, Gamefly.

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#61 oasisboy

oasisboy

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:51 PM

I hope amazon matches the BF 3 game

Just buy it from Walmart.
[IMG]http://http://profile.mygamercard.net/conejo%20mexicano[/IMG]

#62 JMAVERIX

JMAVERIX

Posted 30 March 2013 - 12:27 AM

How much do you have to put down for BF4 at Walmart? I sold my old BF3 copy so this seems kinda good but I don't really have $60 to shell out at the moment so I want to be sure.

#63 Darthlain18

Darthlain18

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 01:10 AM

Does Walmart charge your card right away for pre orders? This is definitely worth it for me!

#64 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 05:53 AM

Just buy it from Walmart.

stay away from walmart, they're horrible

#65 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 30 March 2013 - 02:53 PM

I love games when they have MP SP like MW 1 DId

#66 StarryWisdom

StarryWisdom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 03:23 PM

Think they announced it as a launch title for next gen consoles didn't they? Would jump on it if it was redeemable for next gen..there's very few titles I'll be picking up now on current gen :/

#67 Video-Gamer

Video-Gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 08:55 PM

I pre-ordered this deal from wal-mart - $64 dollars after for both BF3 and BF4 NEW with online passes and a DLC for BF4 - thats a great price. Seems like the premium expansion pack DLC thats included in this promotion is being overlooked for - I think its an actual premium DLC that would cost money otherwise.
Will be flipping BF3 ovesears for $35 when I get it - and keep BF4. Plus even though the PS4 will be released end of this year -Im not gonna be the first one to buy it at $400-$500. Ill probably wait a year or two for the prices to come down. I know Ill still be enjoying PS3 just like i was with my PS2.

#68 Mugatu

Mugatu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:03 PM

I pre-ordered this deal from wal-mart - $64 dollars after for both BF3 and BF4 NEW with online passes and a DLC for BF4 - thats a great price. Seems like the premium expansion pack DLC thats included in this promotion is being overlooked for - I think its an actual premium DLC that would cost money otherwise.
Will be flipping BF3 ovesears for $35 when I get it - and keep BF4. Plus even though the PS4 will be released end of this year -Im not gonna be the first one to buy it at $400-$500. Ill probably wait a year or two for the prices to come down. I know Ill still be enjoying PS3 just like i was with my PS2.

That "premium expansion" is probably like Back to Karkand and other first edition runs of games, EA really likes to do that with shooters lately - I bet it will be in all copies of the game for the first while.

#69 unopepito06

unopepito06

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:16 AM

So, I was trying to wrap my head around this logic from Walmart. Now, obviously Video-Gamer just mentioned he got all the bonuses by pre-ordering and paying in full, kind of answered my question.

Usually you pay 5 bucks to pre-order, but they can't really give the full copy of BF3 for a $5 pre-order cuz you could just walk away with the game. So, then they would give it when you pick up the game? Why would anyone want to pick up BF4 day 1, and then go home and fire up their new copy of the two year old BF3? It's like the only way to really benefit from Walmart's pre-order bonus is to pay for the game in full, what, 6 or 8 months before release? And what if you are then able to get it on the next-gen platforms? You'd have to cancel the whole order and rebuy... Don't make no mothafuckin sense! #-o

#70 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:25 AM

You must have some serious bargaining skill to get $35 profit from flipping BF3 overseas, which I assume is asia, since there is no way this can be done in Europe. It is also impossible to get $35 in the Honk Kong or Taiwan market, they have already been saturated and BF3 wasn't that popular due to the lacking SP to begin with. So you must know something I don't?

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#71 Video-Gamer

Video-Gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 02:18 PM

So, I was trying to wrap my head around this logic from Walmart. Now, obviously Video-Gamer just mentioned he got all the bonuses by pre-ordering and paying in full, kind of answered my question.

Usually you pay 5 bucks to pre-order, but they can't really give the full copy of BF3 for a $5 pre-order cuz you could just walk away with the game. So, then they would give it when you pick up the game? Why would anyone want to pick up BF4 day 1, and then go home and fire up their new copy of the two year old BF3? It's like the only way to really benefit from Walmart's pre-order bonus is to pay for the game in full, what, 6 or 8 months before release? And what if you are then able to get it on the next-gen platforms? You'd have to cancel the whole order and rebuy... Don't make no mothafuckin sense! #-o

Believe it or not - Im still playing Battlefield Bad Company 2 for the past year and a half - and I got Battlefield 3 exactly a year ago - I played BF3 maybe for about 3 hours online{divided into different days} and stopped playing it. Its a great game dont get me wrong - and I know if I put some more time into ill get used to it just like I did with Bad Company 2 - but for now Im good with Bad Company 2 - it one hell of a game. So what you are saying about why would any one pre-order BF4 and then fire up a brand new company of BF3 - my answer to that is that Im not going to be the one who is going to be firing it up - Im sure some one else though will once I sell it simply for the fact that not every one have all the latest games - some people shop wisely - including myself.

#72 Video-Gamer

Video-Gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 02:21 PM

You must have some serious bargaining skill to get $35 profit from flipping BF3 overseas, which I assume is asia, since there is no way this can be done in Europe. It is also impossible to get $35 in the Honk Kong or Taiwan market, they have already been saturated and BF3 wasn't that popular due to the lacking SP to begin with. So you must know something I don't?

2 words: Middle east

lol

I got halo 4 legendary edition for $20 from pc richards if im not mistaken about 2 years ago - and sold it in the middle east for $70.

The prices there are out of the world. Almost each game is around $100 on the release day - and around $80 in some other "bargain" stores online.

#73 JMAVERIX

JMAVERIX

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:55 PM

So does anyone know how much you have to put down to pre-order?

#74 NinjaPenguin777

NinjaPenguin777

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:29 PM

Think they announced it as a launch title for next gen consoles didn't they? Would jump on it if it was redeemable for next gen..there's very few titles I'll be picking up now on current gen :/

Not officially but realistically yes they will

Formerly known as slickkill77

#75 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:39 PM

Anyone know if the battlefield 3 premium edition the reg one with a premium edition code or is it on the disc

#76 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:46 PM

Walmart did something similar with Batman: Arkham City preorders where they bundled Batman: Arkham Asylum in their first run of copies. The B:AA game was literally wrapped together alongside the B:AC game. iirc though, both games were unsealed once you removed the bundle wrapping so you couldn't sell off the extra game as brand new. I could be wrong about the exact sealing process but I do remember that the bonus game was not being shipped out separately before the release date. You had to wait.

#77 Miken

Miken

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:23 AM

I don't get it. Why would I care about BF3 when BF4 is out?

#78 prettycrazy

prettycrazy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:18 AM

Anyone know what version of BF3 they get with it and how much you need to put down to get it on the spot?

Hopefully its the premium edition. I might as well just pay it off, then change the pre-order at a later date to the PS4 version (assuming they release it on next-gen consoles).
[] 3DS Friend Code | 3179 - 6076 - 9676 []
Posted ImagePosted Image

#79 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:40 AM

I don't get it. Why would I care about BF3 when BF4 is out?

I mean people still play bad company 2, so what's your point? If Battlefield 4 moves away from urban maps you can always go back to 3 to get your fix of variety.

#80 Miken

Miken

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:42 PM

I mean people still play bad company 2, so what's your point? If Battlefield 4 moves away from urban maps you can always go back to 3 to get your fix of variety.

Legit point but yeah why wait until BF4 to play BF3? I'm pretty sure most people buying it are already fans of the franchise and have the game. Just seems like a weird promotion since you're not gaining any new fans by offering the previous version next to the latest franchise installment.