Contest:Win Toy Soldiers,The Maw,or 14 Day XBL Trial.

MetalMegaGio

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
Hey there fellow CAG's I am doing my first contest here and its a pretty simple one.I got these codes from the Fritos Promotion but I don't need them so I figured I would have a contest. All you have to do is post a funny Picture/Video the picture that I find the funniest will get to pick what prize they want.

Winners Will be Chosen Saturday in the Afternoon

Rules:
-Only one post per CAG
-Must be CAG Veteran or higher to enter
-Winner gets to Choose whatever code they want.
-Second Place gets to choose whatever two remaining codes are left.
-And Third Place gets the last code available

Prizes:
-Toy Soldiers Xbox 360 (XBLA Code)
-The Maw Xbox 360 (XBLA Code)
-14 Day XBL Trial Code

Good Luck! :)

Just a reminder contest ends tommorow Saturday in the afternoon.
Also pretty funny videos so far its gonna be pretty tough to pick the funniest.

watch

It was hard to choose between all the funny video game videos in my favorites. Depending on your sense of humor this is either the best or worst choice.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUFVLJ6ASmU&list=FLaTWyaaF8vpq5nl766iPUoQ[/media]

Alright the contest is over and I have chosen the three winners. A lot of funny videos were posted and some more disturbing than funny but here are the three that I have chosen to be the funniest.

First Place: vballboy51- Wins Toy Soldiers since he asked for it in his post.

Second Place: Royal High Knight

Third Place: sayu

I will message Royal High Knight to see whether he wants The Maw or the 14 day Trial.Whichever Code is left over I will pm to sayu. I hope to have some more contest in the future.

I will try to send out the codes tonight when I get home as I don't have the codes on me right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Richard Simmons wins again! :) Thanks MetalMegaGio! i'm glad you enjoyed that one. always my go to when i need a laugh. no matter how many times i've seen it it still cracks me up

bread's done
Back