Which Game Do You Think Is A Better Game OverAll

I absolutely hated the combat of Dishonored and traded the game back in almost immediately after getting it on sale on BF and having it be a wash.

Oh that's a toughy. Dishonored was a new IP, throwing together gameplay from many others in the industry and is an interesting game but no I don't think it holds a candle to BI. Grab BI now, get Dishonored later when it's cheap.

[quote name='crunchewy']If it doesn't hold a candle to BI, then how is that "a toughy"? :)[/QUOTE]

Because Dishonored is a good game in its own right but when you put it up against Bioshock Infinite, sorry it's going to loose. Bracket [Dishonored vs Bioshock Infinite] = BI

[quote name='MSUHitman']I absolutely hated the combat of Dishonored and traded the game back in almost immediately after getting it on sale on BF and having it be a wash.[/QUOTE]

The combat turned me off of this game also. I do want to try it again someday though. I just never could get into stealth games. I get too frustrated.

[quote name='Kerig']The correct answer is Tomb Raider.[/QUOTE]

Lol...that's what I was thinking. Sadly, I haven't played Dishonored yet, even though it's in my backlog. B:I is what I'm playing ATM and I'm loving it.

I couldn't get into Dishonored. I wasn't a fan of the combat. My wife got it for me as a gift so I would feel bad for selling it without giving it another chance. But Infinte is awesome. Point goes to Infinte.

Tomb Raider is next on my list and I can't wait.

bread's done
Back