CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:05 AM

Far Cry 3 $24.99 F/S

XBOX
http://www.newegg.co...VirtualParent=1

PS3
http://www.newegg.co...VirtualParent=1

I saw the other newegg compilation thread but not sure how many people read through it all to see the new additions and I specifically remember during last weeks BB sale of this game ($30) a few people were waiting for a further drop. $24.99 with F/S and no tax for certain states seems pretty solid.

Edited by SunCe177, 28 March 2013 - 06:24 AM.

#2 Gurren Lagann

Gurren Lagann

Walking Nuke

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:07 AM

Damn good price for a Damn good game I would say
Posted Image

#3 shurija

shurija

Geronimo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:09 AM

Damn, Newegg is killing it with these deals. This was such a fun game at that price.

154512.png

:360: Child of Light / FIFA 14

:pc: Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II

:ps3: Resistance Trilogy

:ps4: Watch Dogs

jionekanji.png

#4 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:22 AM

Hmmm... Tempting, but it can go lower still.

xivpads.png

#5 Yamato

Yamato

not motivated

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:25 AM

Good find. Tempted to pick it up again at that price.

#6 diazt350

diazt350

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:32 AM

Damn that's a great price, i'll see if I can pick it up.
Posted Image
NNID:deathkwondo35
:3ds:-2964-8582-4635

#7 Pauler

Pauler

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:36 AM

Thanks OP. Hell yeah. I tried to score it used at BBuy for $28 but they were out. I rented it, but only played a few hours, but knew I had to get it at some point. That time is NOW.

#8 Lonedrifter1989

Lonedrifter1989

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:42 AM

no love for ps3?

#9 SunCe177

SunCe177

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:50 AM

no love for ps3?

Not yet but it is still possible. I noticed earlier the PS3 version of Assassins Creed 3 was dropped to $24.99 while the 360 one stayed at $29.99. Just checked again about an hour ago and it seems the 360 one is now $24.99 as well so I assume it is possible with Far Cry 3 as well.

#10 Leggo

Leggo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:06 AM

Waiting for it to hit $20 or less on PC. I do like 99% of my gaming on console, but for some titles it would just be wrong to play them anywhere but PC, and this is one of them. (Sleeping Dogs and Portal 2 were two other examples.)

#11 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:07 AM

Waiting for it to hit $20 or less on PC. I do like 99% of my gaming on console, but for some titles it would just be wrong to play them anywhere but PC, and this is one of them. (Sleeping Dogs and Portal 2 were two other examples.)

How is it wrong to play Portal 2 on consoles? I thought it looked great, and one of the best split screen co op material I have encountered.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#12 jazzman

jazzman

Carpe diem

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:18 AM

Wow, great price! But is the GOTY version coming out soon?

#13 FadeToOne

FadeToOne

It's CAGtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:31 AM

I see 24.99 as the PS3 price now
FadeToOne.png

#14 Leggo

Leggo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:59 AM

How is it wrong to play Portal 2 on consoles? I thought it looked great, and one of the best split screen co op material I have encountered.

I kept playing Portal 2 for another 20 hours or so purely on the back of all of the community content that got churned out, I don't think console gamers can really say the same. Valve is one of the better publishers out there and gives away a ton of free content or makes it available, but their console releases have really never been up to par with the PC because of the restrictive environment. Same goes for TF2 and the L4D games.

Not saying console isn't a valid option, just saying the PC is the superior one almost every time when it comes to Valve games.

#15 nickawesome

nickawesome

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:08 AM

Just ordered a copy for PS3, thanks OP. The title of the topic should be updated for both systems now

Currently Playing: The Last of Us, NBA 2K14, Spelunky, Dark Souls II, DKC Returns Tropical Freeze

142386.png

#16 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:24 AM

I kept playing Portal 2 for another 20 hours or so purely on the back of all of the community content that got churned out, I don't think console gamers can really say the same. Valve is one of the better publishers out there and gives away a ton of free content or makes it available, but their console releases have really never been up to par with the PC because of the restrictive environment. Same goes for TF2 and the L4D games.

Not saying console isn't a valid option, just saying the PC is the superior one almost every time when it comes to Valve games.

Valid argument. I have it on PC but don't have time to indulge in the community content. I got to work through the backlog to keep it under control. Or else turn into those CAGs that have three digit backlogs.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#17 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:28 AM

So true... I'm way more into gaming on my 360 then pc, but Valve really does support pc way more then consoles... I'm not really surprised though, with all the stupid rules that are on the Xbox.

#18 chahi

chahi

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:37 AM

In for 1 on 360. Thanks OP!
Posted Image

#19 Leggo

Leggo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:49 AM

Valid argument. I have it on PC but don't have time to indulge in the community content. I got to work through the backlog to keep it under control. Or else turn into those CAGs that have three digit backlogs.

Guilty as charged, although at this point it's pretty much a four-digit backlog for me. :\ (and you thought hitting 3 digits would make you feel like crap.)

Still, Portal is unique and enjoyable enough that I don't mind going back to it well after I'm done.

#20 SmileyMcSmiles

SmileyMcSmiles

Coulrophobia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:50 AM

Guilty as charged, although at this point it's pretty much a four-digit backlog for me. :\ (and you thought hitting 3 digits would make you feel like crap.)

Still, Portal is unique and enjoyable enough that I don't mind going back to it well after I'm done.

Does this include individual Steam games? If so, with Gamecube, DS, PS1, PS2, & PS3 I'm well over the 500 mark...and now feel shame. :oops:

In my defense, I'd like to add that out of that absurd amount, I've only paid full price for about 20-25 games. A few $30...the vast majority $20 and under...with many of them (Steam) in the $5 or less range.

#21 bluelark

bluelark

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:12 AM

Too bad no PC sale. I opted out of the sale on Steam recently because I'd like it lower.

#22 Perromalvado

Perromalvado

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:18 AM

Dang it! Got it last week at 29.99 in best buy and I thought I that was a great price...........the cheapassgamer in me is disappointed (: but oh we'll.

I love this game by the way, have been playing multiplayer on it and its pretty fun a bit slower than cod but I like the change of pace.

#23 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:40 AM

shit I just ordered warehouse deal for $22.78 w/out online pass

#24 diazt350

diazt350

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:59 AM

Looks like I can pay with paypal so I guess I'm in for one :D
Posted Image
NNID:deathkwondo35
:3ds:-2964-8582-4635

#25 SmileyMcSmiles

SmileyMcSmiles

Coulrophobia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:01 AM

This is such a great price...but I know if I buy now, by the time I get to playing it later this year it will be had for cheaper. I just know it! haha

#26 VIDEOGAME IGODI

VIDEOGAME IGODI

Bluray FTW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:04 AM

Don't forget to tell Amazon about these prices using their feedback system. By doing so, it will be more likely that they will match.

Here's how you tell Amazon:

1. Find the product you're looking for.

2. Scroll down to the 'product details' section (If you start reading customer reviews, you've scrolled down too far).

3. In the 'product details' section you'll see options to 'update product info,' 'give feedback on images,' and 'tell us about a lower price.'

4. Click 'tell us about a lower price.'

:)

Write HBO to release all Sopranos Seasons on Blu-ray!
http://www.hbo.com/a...contact-us.html

#27 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:06 AM

Great price, but I am waiting till I get through a few more games first. I know it will hit $20 this year

#28 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:28 AM

Or just let the backlog continue to grow exponentially and turn into one of those diehard collectors with five digit backlogs and all their games still sealed and in pristine condition.

#29 Smuglittleman

Smuglittleman

KHAAAAAAAAN!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:48 AM

It is hard to resist at that price. I have been thinking I would get this for PC, better frame rate and cheaper but a friend of mine got it for 360 had wants me to get it there so we can do coop so I might just get this deal.
Posted Image

#30 proKoyeon

proKoyeon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 12:10 PM

i mean what the hell Newegg...keep giving me deals so I can keep spending my money please