Far Cry 3 (XBOX/PS3) $24.99 F/S

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#31 bizmat

bizmat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 12:26 PM

At this price, it's worth trying the game out.

#32 CGlade

CGlade

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:47 PM

Great deal. Grabbed a 360.

I'm sure it'll go a little lower, and even have some sales at some point. Even FC2 is $19.xx on Amazon new.

#33 KrizB

KrizB

Flrying into FWEE!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:51 PM

Cool.

I was going to wait for a game of the year edition to see if they will bundle it with the Blood Dragon XBLA game and the deluxe dlc pack, but I can just wait for a marketplace sale or "spend & get" promo.

zantar45.jpg

#34 ChuckVsWorld

ChuckVsWorld

Childish CAGbino

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:19 PM

As someone with a double digit backlog, anyone with more than a 20 game backlog is either a collector or a hoarder. We can say "Oh, we're getting to it" but in reality, those games will rot on the shelf. In the world of nonstop releases and Steam sales, the idea of a large backlog is just something we say to lie to ourselves and others when we want to not feel irresponsible buying a new game. But anyhow...I may get FarCry 3 again. lol
Posted Image

#35 morrodox

morrodox

Hedonistic Iconoclast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:46 PM

Damn, NewEgg is the Awesome lately. If I hadn't already bought this with a GS coupon I'd definitely grab it now.

Not saying console isn't a valid option, just saying the PC is the superior one almost every time when it comes to Valve games.

Yeah, PC definitely has the edge because of user-created content and graphics. Myself, I got burnt out over a decade ago on diddledicking with installations and settings and things not running right despite having the required hardware the box said, so I just sort of moved away from PC gaming and never went back. I like the console ability to slap the game in and just start playing (well, after downloading the inevitable patches). I'm sure the PC side has gotten smoother now, but my console backlog is so huge that I just don't want to add another platform.

#36 nevergonnagive2

nevergonnagive2

organizes bargain bins for fun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:05 AM

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=340897 there you go

Waiting for it to hit $20 or less on PC. I do like 99% of my gaming on console, but for some titles it would just be wrong to play them anywhere but PC, and this is one of them. (Sleeping Dogs and Portal 2 were two other examples.)

#37 Grkpexti

Grkpexti

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:29 AM

Dang it! Got it last week at 29.99 in best buy and I thought I that was a great price...........the cheapassgamer in me is disappointed (: but oh we'll.

I love this game by the way, have been playing multiplayer on it and its pretty fun a bit slower than cod but I like the change of pace.

I picked it up from BB also. I called customer service and they PM'd. BB new policy includes Newegg. :)

#38 Organ Donor

Organ Donor

Watch his Bull Charge!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:38 AM

Great game. EASILY worth $25.

#39 BuckarooBanzai

BuckarooBanzai

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:21 AM

:360: is out-of-stock

#40 chunlirocks

chunlirocks

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:23 AM

Thanks TC

picked one up

i need some adrenaline
:joystick: CERTIFIED GRADE A VIDIOT:joystick:

IN MY CONSOLES - NOW PLAYING:
:ps3: BLAZBLUE and DEMON's SOULS
:360: MUSHIHIMESAMA FUTARI 1. 5
:ps2: EVERBLUE 2
:wii: METROID PRIME TRILOGY
:psp: Field Commander
:xbox: XYANIDE

#41 gundie

gundie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:26 AM

Too bad no PC sale. I opted out of the sale on Steam recently because I'd like it lower.

PC deal

#42 DjDonFrancisco

DjDonFrancisco

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:03 PM

Anyone ever gotten away with price matching an out of stock item at a Best Buy?

#43 Shabby85

Shabby85

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:22 PM

Anyone ever gotten away with price matching an out of stock item at a Best Buy?

I have a print out of it from yesterday when it was still in stock. Ill try it today and if it works I can send the print out to you.

#44 DjDonFrancisco

DjDonFrancisco

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:36 PM

I have a print out of it from yesterday when it was still in stock. Ill try it today and if it works I can send the print out to you.

That'd be awesome!

#45 drmuerto

drmuerto

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:53 PM

Dang it! Got it last week at 29.99 in best buy and I thought I that was a great price...........the cheapassgamer in me is disappointed (: but oh we'll.

I love this game by the way, have been playing multiplayer on it and its pretty fun a bit slower than cod but I like the change of pace.

I got it from Amazon at that price last week, and I have to say that the fun I've had in that week with the game more than makes up for the $5 I could have saved.

#46 Shabby85

Shabby85

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:16 PM

That'd be awesome!

If you send me your email, I can send it either way. It's worth a try since it could be hit or miss at your local best buy.

#47 DjDonFrancisco

DjDonFrancisco

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:04 PM

It's back in stock and back to it's original price. Move along. Nothing to see here folks.

#48 ScottsUSERID

ScottsUSERID

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:05 PM

It's back in stock and back to it's original price. Move along. Nothing to see here folks.

I had it in my cart to buy at 25 the other day and it went OOS during checkout...now it comes back in stock at 59.99. ugh!