Dredd's Blu-Ray And Game Sale

Dredd

CAG Newbie
" SALE"
Xbox 360
Can take half payment now and half when you receive it.
Bioshock Infinite-like new-$32 shipped

dsc07461z.jpg
dsc07462x.jpg
DMC- like new $24

PS3
Crysis 3 -$22
Assassins creed 3-like new -$20

Blu-Ray Movies "Can take pics"
Wreck-It Ralph 3D sold
Life of Pi 3D like new No uv code-$14
Frankenweenie 3d-like new -$17
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey 3D brand new-$21
zero dark thirty BBY steelbook-new-$20

Last edited by a moderator:
what address did you send the GOW controllers to? USPS online says they are out for delivery but they are in MD. I live in PA.

Yeah, mail just went and they're not there. Something's definitely wrong. And your PM box is shut off, I can't send you a message.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to jump to conclusions, but it seems like this guy took our loot and jumped ship. Looks like he got us for over $100 combined. I also hate to be an extremist, but after doing some searching based on the USPS tracking info he gave me and his paypal info, I have an idea where he's located. We may be considering this road trip after all.

yeah, this definitely isn't good. May as well call it a loss and see if we can get this guy's ip banned for life.

I paid half with Amazon E-gift. Still waiting on my game, Maybe i should've used paypal instead. :/ Anyone have any luck with their items yet?

if you sent your paypal payment as a gift, you can't dispute. I would have already if I could have.

Haven't received anything either. PM's still disabled by Dredd.

Opened a dispute with Paypal.

10+ years buying and selling stuff online without incident. Guess my number was up.

Yeah, thanks to this guy, I'm not gifting anymore paypal payments. I'll just add whatever the fee would be normally to the amount.

I was wondering how you guys were moving along with this. I had to consider it a loss because I marked it as gift and can't dispute. I'm out $60. I really hope they banned this guy's IP for life.

I was SO close to agreeing to a deal with this guy but held off in the end because he refused to ship first, he almost convinced me to ignore my number 1 rule. My sympathy to those he duped.

bread's done
Back