Photo
* * * * * 34 votes

PSN Weekly Deals - 8/27: PAX Indie Sale, DJ Hero/2/GH Sale, Spelunky $11.99, Pinballistik is Free!, and Machinarium Vita Free for PS+!

PSN PlayStation Network PlayStation Store PS3 PlayStation 3 Vita PSP PlayStation Plus PS+

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12413 replies to this topic

#4651 Joker13z

Joker13z

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:00 PM

Now see them...

Eww...there went my interest in that game lol. I don't care much about graphics, but I atleast like them non blurry haha.

And all this guacamelee talk is making me regret not getting it on sale. I've been itching for a metroidvania style game for awhile now. Guess I'll just curb that itch for now or try SOTN on my vita for the first time.

#4652 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:00 PM

well son of a

#4653 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:53 PM

Free Pinball Arcade is awesome. They are also offering a discounted Season 1 pack. Not sure if that's up yet or not. I'm going to switch from Xbox with all the publishing issues there. Which I blame fully on Microsoft, not Farsight. Thus the discounted season pack is perfect! EDIT: ah, I see that it's in the OP. Nice!

#4654 Decker

Decker

Xbox Live Cannon Fodder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:22 PM

Can someone help me find how to buy NFL Sunday Ticket for PS3? It supposed to be $149.99 now on the PS3

http://us.playstation.com/psn/nfl/

But I can't find it in the PS3 Store or in the online store. I'd buy it today taking advantage of those $5 off $50 PSN cards at Best Buy deal and get the season for $135 out of pocket, but I don't want to purchase it until I know I can really do it.

decker%2001.jpg

#4655 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:33 PM

Can someone help me find how to buy NFL Sunday Ticket for PS3? It supposed to be $149.99 now on the PS3

But I can't find it in the PS3 Store or in the online store. I'd buy it today taking advantage of those $5 off $50 PSN cards at Best Buy deal and get the season for $135 out of pocket, but I don't want to purchase it until I know I can really do it.

They don't sell subscriptions when the season is over.

#4656 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:48 PM

Yea Germinator really bothers me, glad it was free so I got to know I really hate everything about it from the art style to the sense of sadness when you pass a level but "only" get 1 star

#4657 wrencrest

wrencrest

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:58 PM

Eww...there went my interest in that game lol. I don't care much about graphics, but I atleast like them non blurry haha.

And all this guacamelee talk is making me regret not getting it on sale. I've been itching for a metroidvania style game for awhile now. Guess I'll just curb that itch for now or try SOTN on my vita for the first time.

If you have other good games to play and can wait, I can see Guacamelee being free or at least discounted again. Seems like most PSN games with discounts day 1 are free or discounted again. Complete guess here of course.

Sucker born every minute

Wrencrest.png

#4658 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:59 PM

I agree, played for 10 mins and didn't like anything to go back but ill give it another 10 and see if it holds my interest.

I'm enjoying it for the special abilities mostly. Ads a nice strategic element.

#4659 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:01 PM

Free Pinball Arcade is awesome. They are also offering a discounted Season 1 pack. Not sure if that's up yet or not. I'm going to switch from Xbox with all the publishing issues there. Which I blame fully on Microsoft, not Farsight. Thus the discounted season pack is perfect! EDIT: ah, I see that it's in the OP. Nice!

Has it been made clear whether or not the season pack is a temporary price of if that's just the regular price of the season pack? I'm sure I'll buy it either way, but my psn wallet is quite empty and I'd like to pick up one more discounted $50 card to cover it from bby shipped.

#4660 Joker13z

Joker13z

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:30 PM

If you have other good games to play and can wait, I can see Guacamelee being free or at least discounted again. Seems like most PSN games with discounts day 1 are free or discounted again. Complete guess here of course.

Thanks for the insight. I'll just wait for another sale or being free down the road then. Time for a nostalgia trip with SOTN on the go then.

#4661 Zimm108

Zimm108

CAGist formally known as QuarterRoy00

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:32 PM

Word round the campfire is that with the new partnership between the NFL and Xbox One, PS3 Sunday Ticket access will be no more.

If you're looking for cheap Sunday Ticket though, Amazon has an anniversary edition of the new Madden for $100 that gives you a code for free Sunday Ticket on PCs, tablets, & mobile devices with no DirectTV subscription necessary. Details in this thread:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=343420

Edited by QuarterRoy00, 23 May 2013 - 03:43 PM.

#4662 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:37 PM

Has it been made clear whether or not the season pack is a temporary price of if that's just the regular price of the season pack? I'm sure I'll buy it either way, but my psn wallet is quite empty and I'd like to pick up one more discounted $50 card to cover it from bby shipped.

It's the normal price of that bundle.

#4663 n64ra

n64ra

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:03 PM

Just got Pinball Arcade from PS+. If you buy the Pinball Arcade Season One bundle, can you play it when the PS+ membership ends?

#4664 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:20 PM

Just got Pinball Arcade from PS+. If you buy the Pinball Arcade Season One bundle, can you play it when the PS+ membership ends?

Anything you paid for is your's to keep, though you'd lose Pinball Arcade and would have to buy it.

#4665 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:25 PM

You would need to buy Pinball Arcade before you could play it.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#4666 xplode427

xplode427

can't buy me love

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:41 PM

Epic Mickey 2 coming to vita next month

I didn't read great things about the console versions but its great to see more vita games. Looking at the upcoming announced retail games on amazon is kinda sad.

#4667 xplode427

xplode427

can't buy me love

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:43 PM

Question: my wife really loved super bust a move growing up and I wanted to know if there's any similar games we can play together on psn?

#4668 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:14 PM

I didn't read great things about the console versions but its great to see more vita games. Looking at the upcoming announced retail games on amazon is kinda sad.

I'm hoping the touch controls can iron out some of the problems that the PS3 and 360 versions of Epic Mickey 2 had.

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#4669 whitereflection

whitereflection

Shake well before serving

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:40 PM

Question: my wife really loved super bust a move growing up and I wanted to know if there's any similar games we can play together on psn?

Wasn't someone just saying that Germinator was similar to Bust a move? It's this week's PS+ freebie so you're in luck if that's the case.

#4670 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:42 PM

Wasn't someone just saying that Germinator was similar to Bust a move? It's this week's PS+ freebie so you're in luck if that's the case.

Yup, but they cant play together, cuz only on vita

#4671 Serpentor

Serpentor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:47 PM

How come Germinator is only free of for Vita and not PS3? The pinball game is free for both Vita and PS3... Not cool!

#4672 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:50 PM

How come Germinator is only free of for Vita and not PS3? The pinball game is free for both Vita and PS3... Not cool!

Its not a crossbuy title. Pinball is.

#4673 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:52 PM

Yep, if it's not Cross Buy, you're not getting both unless they say so up front.

#4674 GT

GT

CAG Commando

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 06:44 PM

I believe Germinator PS3 version has a demo, but not sure if that has coop if that's one of the requirements, even though the guy who posted that didn't mention they needed to play it together.
-----------
My half.com store - click me

Sorcery, Dungeon Siege III, Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce & more...

#4675 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 06:51 PM

I believe Germinator PS3 version has a demo, but not sure if that has coop if that's one of the requirements, even though the guy who posted that didn't mention they needed to play it together.

i think he did.

TheFurryPanda.png

#4676 xplode427

xplode427

can't buy me love

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 06:52 PM

Yes I'm looking for a two player title. Thinking about super puzzle fighter since its on sale.

#4677 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 06:54 PM

I really don't think that Germinator is a whole lot like Bust a Move. The one main difference is that Bust a Move is fun.

#4678 Joker13z

Joker13z

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:19 PM

I really don't think that Germinator is a whole lot like Bust a Move. The one main difference is that Bust a Move is fun.

^ This ^ Wish I could help, but I can't really think of anything like/as good as bust a move on psn either. Wish my wife even wanted to play video games with me haha.

#4679 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:21 PM

Glad I'm not the only one that has found Germinator boring as hell.

I'm glad it was a free game and not something I paid for. I just can't seem to understand the enjoyment I guess. Especially when I surpass 100,000 points on a stage, in like 20 seconds and still get 1 star, I just don't want to go back and get more.

#4680 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:41 PM

love for that to be the FREE game in june for the vita but it would never happen... wonder why they did not put a price on it
WOOOO I STINK

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PSN, PlayStation Network, PlayStation Store, PS3, PlayStation 3, Vita, PSP, PlayStation Plus, PS+